Heres what I hate about them.
- Price. I would not have bought this pack had the pack not been on sale and had I not won 500 tp from the forum. The pack cost me about under 600tp after the contest win and sale which is what it should have been priced at to begin with. Its only a few maps with shifting objectives not really the 20+ quests it claims. Its not worth the listed price, not even the nice items justify the price.
- Hate the timers. I don't like racing against a timer or being locked into having to set aside a certain amount of time to complete something. You could make the timer count up instead of down with no fail based on the timer. That way people get props for fast times and your not punishing those that have to take a break during the quest.
- The random crest drops are horrible in the one quest. Some runs you just don't get the crests you need to drop. Either hide every crest needed along the route or just make them all a generic crest. Killing everything you see, breaking every breakable, and finding every crest on the path only to come up 1 scorpion crest short of opening a door after 20 mins in the quest is not fun!
- The whole pack seams to have been designed strictly to sell store stuff. Buy more time. Buy requisition forms and challenge tokens, use tokens in a machine to get crests and items to complete an objective, items that should have be given along the way. I feel like I'm being charged again to play content I've already bought.
- Babysitting. I hate escort quests which most of the Vault it. Its not fun when your defending bad AI. The Kobolds are funny to listen too but are a pain to babysit and it is really not fun when they space out and don't move.
- And Finally, there's no one to play them with. Hardly anyone in my guild has bought the pack and I never see any lfms for it on Orien. No one wants to pay that much for them. Forming a group for them is nearly impossible. Soloing them is monotonous.