Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

Default still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloista View Post
    The Silver Legion on Cannith is growing!

Tired of frustrating PUGs, grinding away solo, and not really getting to know anyone on the server? If you are a mature, friendly, and courteous player, we'd like to see you in our guild. We are one of the largest and most active guilds on the server, and with good reason.

The Silver Legion is a family oriented, people focused guild; therefore we are about the player behind the character. We have no play requirements, and have a healthy mix of both experienced and new players. The Silver Legion is but a small part of a much larger, multi-game guild called Guild Medieval (www.GuildMedieval.com). While some of our players are still exploring and learning the game, our more seasoned adventurers will help you find your feet too. The majority of our players have families, jobs, and other real life things to deal with, and so we are very patient and emphasize that real life comes first.

We also adhere to a code of conduct that has served us very well. In brief:

No swearing, and no crude or offensive language is allowed
    Treat everyone with respect
    Maintain a mature attitude at all times
    Our strength lies through our community, and as such some use of our forums is required

If all this sounds good to you, read over the website and then click "Join" at the top. "Realm" is "DDO", and choose "n/a" for "Recruited by" so I know you learned about us from this posting. If accepted, you should receive an e-mail back in about a day with further instructions. If you do not receive the e-mail or have questions about the guild, feel free to PM me here or contact one of our officers in-game.

Addendum: We have recently received a large influx of applicants that unfortunately do not meet our requirements. Simply put, we are not looking for people expecting handouts or simply trying to join a large guild. If you are not applying because we have strict requirements, a book of conduct rules, expect a modicum of respect for all, and you are of an age (or mindset!) where childish behaviors are difficult to tolerate, this isn't the right guild for you.
    still active

Unsolicited endorsement:

While there are a number of good guilds on Cannith, in my opinion none are better than the Silver Legion in balancing membership size against quality of play. If you are interested and then guild added, you have made it to the guild promised land.

No better time than running with a group of SL......competent, inclusive, fun. A recruit can do no better.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Varr View Post
    Unsolicited endorsement:

While there are a number of good guilds on Cannith, in my opinion none are better than the Silver Legion in balancing membership size against quality of play. If you are interested and then guild added, you have made it to the guild promised land.

No better time than running with a group of SL......competent, inclusive, fun. A recruit can do no better.
    Kind of you to state this!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4 soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Varr View Post
    Unsolicited endorsement:

Wow. Thanks for these kind words!

The Silver legion is indeed still active.
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

I added the link for The Silver Legion to the DDOCentral Guild websites page:

https://ddocentral.com/ddo-websites/

Quote Originally Posted by The_Human_Cypher View Post
    I added the link for The Silver Legion to the DDOCentral Guild websites page:

https://ddocentral.com/ddo-websites/
    thank you
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4 soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    thank you
    You're welcome.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345