Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We've since hit 84 and are edging ever closer to the big big boat at 85 The good news is we're still growing, and still evolving to accomodate further growth.
    Knight of the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval

Default Heh, heh.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat..."

Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

You mean larger than the current Stormglory Typhoon? Then you better start bugging Turbine to code one... although the only thing I can remember I could use at least from time to time and it is not on the board is AH access.

And yes, this means we hit lvl 85 (86, actually) in past days. I just wonder when we hit lvl 100...
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Exclamation new forum

Due to the 'amazing' new forums that Turbine have given us, I can't use my Cloista forum name anymore, so here is my new forum display name for PM purposes.

Default Fixed

Well it seems that the forum logins are fixed and I have my old display name back

Also to update, Guild level steadily improving, 89 now, about 2/3rds of the way to 90
    Knight of the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval

We have hit lvl 92 few days ago, are still growing and.... as you may guess, are still recruiting!

Therefore, if you are looking for a mature guild on Cannith, take a peek on WWW.guildmedieval.com and apply, if what you see there is what you like!
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

The no-guild-renown-decay action helped us, as well as others - we are still growing, just close to hit lvl 95, and we are still recruiting.

Feel free to send me a PM or check our website, www.guildmedieval.com . You might like what you see there.

Community Member

Hello, I've been looking for a guild, I'm relatively new to the game. Played for a while back at release and getting back into it now, there's a lot changed. I'm hoping to get into a relaxed casual guild where I can run some quests with people, but not be rushed or expected to power level. I have a level 4 rogue and a lv 4 cleric on Cannith
    hoping to hear back

Sorry that the answer took so long, during the summer everything seems to go slower for me as I was on holidays with almost no Internet access.

If you are still interested in joining, please check http://www.guildmedieval.com webpage and send the application from there - it is the only way how to join Guild Medieval and, in that, it's DDO part, The Silver Legion. We definitely are casual players on the most part, or at least can be when occasion calls for it ;-). You might find a new home with us.

Default Greetings

I'm Tamberlyn the new Lady Crusader of the Silver Legion/Guild Medieval.
    If you are looking for an active, family friendly, mature, real life coming first kind of guild we just may be the guild for you!
    If so please check us out at: http://guildmedieval.com/.

Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by Tamberlyn; 08-21-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Miss spelled my own name.
    Cannith toons: Tamberlyn, Jennelle,Cerelia, Tamzi, Tamberlove, and Tamberlina.
    Knight of the Silver Legion. http://guildmedieval.com

Default Are you interested in the Silver Legion.

Wanted to share the progress with you all... we are on the best way to guild level 100 - we will break that boundary in a week or so. Be a witness of the event - join The Silver Legion! There will be a party for the members in the lobby!

On a side note, I took a picture of few guild members the other day - you wouldn't believe how difficult it was to force them to stop at the stairs. Still there were people going on and out of the ship :-). (The one standing back to the camera is not an angry guild member, but rather our house K friend - he didn't want to interfere with the guildie only screenshot)

Default Lvl 100!

Recently the Silver Legion has reached guild level 100. We are quiet proud of this achievement.
    If your looking for an active family friendly guild, this is the one for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamberlyn View Post
    Recently the Silver Legion has reached guild level 100. We are quiet proud of this achievement.
    If your looking for an active family friendly guild, this is the one for you!
    Congratulations Silver Legion.

I believe that now makes 5 Lvl 100 Guilds on Cannith - Who's next?

Default Update 20

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the latest update. From What I hear the guild ship bacon has returned.

If your looking for a bacon loving guild you've found one.

Default Let it snow!

The Holiday season is here. Most the US is enjoying frigid temperatures and snow.
    Santasocks has shown up on our guild ship, announcing presents for all good or bad.
    If your looking for a kind, generous, active guild, that's family friendly too we are the ones for you!

From our family to yours Seasons Greetings!

Hello,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and things are getting back to normal for you.
    Despite the "Polar Vortex" The Silver Legion is still gathering for bacon roasting and kobolds killing daily care to join us?

See you in game.

Hard to believe it's already February, right now it's snowing outside my window but I'm fixing to pop into game where it's nice and warm.

Are you looking for a warm and friendly guild family, then silver legion might be the guild for you! If interested click on the link in my signature.

Happy Gaming!

Default Static Groups and perching.

Hi, for the last month I've been running around with my static groups, gathing xp and loot as much as possbile. I've also been praticing my perching skills. I'm very good at this and my fellow guildies are impressed by my skills. Are you looking for guild that has active members running quest for xp and leveling, or you really into TRing well this might be the guild for you. Click link the my signature if your interested. Happy hunting.

Default No place to perch in the Abbot raid. :)

Too bad the only perching spot in the Abbot raid is the one the Black Abbot reserves for himself.

Anyways, we've recently added the Accursed Ascension (Abbot) raid into our rotation of Guild Raids,
    although I am still struggling with dual-boxing Stavlets in there.

If you are looking for a fun, friendly, active Guild, with a strict No Foul Language
    policy, Guild Medieval's The Silver Legion on Cannith is a load of fun and going
    strong.

If you run across one of the many "Stav"lets on Cannith from The Silver Legion
    (Stavandal, Stavowen, Stavrock, Stavrain, etc. etc.) it is one of mine. We are
    always looking for more fun and friendly people to group with. Send a /tell or
    head on over to www.guildmedieval.com to apply.

Warmest regards,
    Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast