Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The Silver Legion - Cannith.

The Silver Legion on Cannith is growing!

Tired of frustrating PUGs, grinding away solo, and not really getting to know anyone on the server? If you are a mature, friendly, and courteous player, we'd like to see you in our guild. We are one of the largest and most active guilds on the server, and with good reason.

The Silver Legion is a family oriented, people focused guild; therefore we are about the player behind the character. We have no play requirements, and have a healthy mix of both experienced and new players. The Silver Legion is but a small part of a much larger, multi-game guild called Guild Medieval (www.GuildMedieval.com). While some of our players are still exploring and learning the game, our more seasoned adventurers will help you find your feet too. The majority of our players have families, jobs, and other real life things to deal with, and so we are very patient and emphasize that real life comes first.

We also adhere to a code of conduct that has served us very well. In brief:

No swearing, and no crude or offensive language is allowed
    Treat everyone with respect
    Maintain a mature attitude at all times
    Our strength lies through our community, and as such some use of our forums is required

If all this sounds good to you, read over the website and then click "Join" at the top. "Realm" is "DDO", and choose "n/a" for "Recruited by" so I know you learned about us from this posting. If accepted, you should receive an e-mail back in about a day with further instructions. If you do not receive the e-mail or have questions about the guild, feel free to PM me here or contact one of our officers in-game.

Addendum: We have recently received a large influx of applicants that unfortunately do not meet our requirements. Simply put, we are not looking for people expecting handouts or simply trying to join a large guild. If you are not applying because we have strict requirements, a book of conduct rules, expect a modicum of respect for all, and you are of an age (or mindset!) where childish behaviors are difficult to tolerate, this isn't the right guild for you.
    Last edited by Cloista; 01-07-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    Knight of the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval

What We Want Out of a Guild

Originally posted by our member Llyren. Are you up for the challenge?

I want to have a positive experience every time I log in with no fighting between us.

I want security, to be able to start a character, join the Guild and level, with the possibility of groups all the way from level 1 to 20.

I want to have things to do in Guild once I reach level 20 on that character.

I want to learn from the knowledgeable folks we have in Guild.

I want to be able to pass on the knowledge I have gained, to others in Guild.

I want a Guild I would not worry about my children, girlfriend, or parents joining.

I want a lot in a Guild.

I challenge you to be that Guild!

I dare you, to be that Guild!!

Edicts from on High

Not necessarily rules, but I would follow these if I were you.

* Thou Shalt Have Fun. If you aren't, stop. Not later. Now.

* Play What, How, and When You Want. You are playing this game for yourself, not for others.

* Real Life Always Comes First. Always. No need for apologies. Take care of your kids, your significant other, yourself first.

* Be Excellent to Each Other.

(Thanks to DDO's original Realm Leader drakkos for originating this section.)

Community Member

Default Check us out

If you want to experience the game in a relaxed family-friendly newbie-friendly atmosphere where the people behind the characters are more important than what you play or how much you play; if you want to be in a guild where you are free to make mistakes and no one will bite your head off; if you, like us, feel the real life is more important than a game, check us out!

We've now had a nice influx of new faces and we're looking to continue that growth, especially with the upcoming expansion. Give us a look!

Community Member

Ive been a member of Guild Medieval and the Silver Legion,our DDO arm,for around two years now and I can honestly say it was the best move I ever made.We have a wide range of players of all skill levels and there is nearly always someone online at any point in the day or night.Feel free to check us out at the website posted above.In fact,if you think you'll be a good fit for us why not just go ahead and apply to join,it won't cost you anything and you'll get to check out how awesome our guild is in person....

The Silver Legion is one of the oldest (forming right after Cannith first opened) and largest (we had to open a second guild, The Silver Legion Reserves!) guilds on Cannith for a reason - we are part of the larger online gaming community called Guild Medieval.

I've seen dozens of guilds come and go, but there is a reason that The Silver Legion is still here -We have structure; we have rules; we have fun.

We don't have drama. We don't tolerate disrepectful, rude behavior. We don't tolerate immaturity.

FYI ... We're not here to schedule your gaming for you. We're not here to dictate when and with whom you may run with. Instead, our primary focus is to maintain the mature, family oriented, people focused gaming environment that others have come to expect from us so that *you* can decide when and how to enjoy your gaming time.

www.GuildMedieval.com

Smile Just an update!

The Silver Legion is *still* growing. We're hovering on GL71. With static groups available every day of the week and regular guild raids we're quite busy. oh, and back by popular demand is our own Scavenger Hunt and other DDO games - complete with prizes!

www.GuildMedieval.com

Community Member

Default Friendly Bump

Just in case there are any lost souls out there looking for a home....

Community Member

I've been a member of this guild for just over a year. I'm not exactly what you would call a hardcore gamer, though our guild does have several harcdore guys. What I love about this guild is that I don't feel pressure from my guildies to 'hurry up and be as good" as they are. Seeing how well they perform makes me WANT to be better, but my limited playtime, and admittedly erratic play style keeps me somewhat limited. Despite this, I always can have a good time when running with my guildies, and they all take my mishaps with a grain of salt.

This guild is, in my opinion, the perfect home for any play style, so long as you can be respectful. Our rules are pretty simple and easy to follow; Our leadership is active and approachable.

Are you a newb that still doesn't know how to use your hotbars? I promise you'll find someone in our guild willing to take some time to explain it. Are you a vet that likes hit multiple Shroud runs as fast as you can? We have some of that too. Casual? Hardcore? Something between? We want YOU!
    Proud Knight of Guild Medieval and The Silver Legion.

Community Member

Default bump

If you are looking for a great, social, family orientated guild..this is the one for you...

Ivy

Smile New - The Silver Legion Periodical

We *are* still growing. And at a record's pace, to boot.

And we're having a lot of fun. Go ahead, check it out with our new weekly publication right here on the DDO Forums - The Silver Legion Periodical:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...85#post4625685

~ Jinguizu of Cannith, The Silver Legion Guild Leader

Default Update!

The first issue of The Silver Legion Periodical was not only highlighted in the Community Newsletter, but we're up to Issue #4 and working on Issue #5 this very minute!

The Periodicals are now up to Issue 7 and work has begun on Issue 8.

Catch up with all the Periodicals at our archive thread, here : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=387229

Community Member

Default App in

please keep an eye out for my app.
    Cheers!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CDNrockies View Post
    please keep an eye out for my app.
    Cheers!
    Welcome aboard, CDNrockies!

Community Member

If you want to be part of a large, fun loving, family friendly guild more interested in you than in your toon come check out the Silver Legion, a branch Guild Medieval, a large multi game guild. We embrace experts and newcomers. We enjoy all play styles and mandate none.
    If you want a guild that you can join with your parents and your children and never have to worry about what you or they will see or hear come check us out at http://guildmedieval.com/

This is quite simply the best guild I think I've ever been in. And that includes the one I used to run...

Click the link and sign up today

Yeppers! We're still taking on members - growing a little bit everyday.

We are currently half-way through GL 79 and will soon be upgrading our guild ship.

So if you're looking for a drama free, people focused, family oriented gaming environment, come check us out at www.GuildMedieval.com

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

And the ship is upgraded!
    We hit lvl 80, and are still growing pretty fast. I liked the Stormglory line arships better anyway, so hurry up to level 85 and the ultimate ship there is!
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

I have finally managed to get used to the new ship's whereabouts, but still like the Stormglory line better. The good news is, we are lvl 82 and still growing, so it will not take long to get there. March, I would say, is the month we will be sunbathing on the dance-floor-like deck...

If you are searching for a guild to join on Cannith, or deciding the server to join, consider the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval. We have much to offer...
    Last edited by Dodoroq; 02-15-2013 at 02:32 AM.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast