Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Community Member mostoasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackyLigar View Post
    may i have your permission to post screenshots? lol.
    yea please do. if you got a screenshot of u killing me thats not a year + old (that would be a non halfling monk). go ahead prove your point. lets see it.
    and i guess i was suppose to write mods instead of devs. but yes, i will hide behind logic. logic and reasoning is how you win an argument. dont you see this is why you never win one. once again case and point, you making yourself look foolish on argo forums by not knows how to gauge dps. like i said before, do not come here and make a fool out of yourself as well. use some logic and reasoning.
    Last edited by mostoasty; 03-31-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    I don't play this game anymore
    But I used to be someone important!
    Long Live Math

  2. #42
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    yea please do. if you got a screenshot of u killing me thats not a year + old (that would be a non halfling monk). go ahead prove your point. lets see it.
    and i guess i was suppose to write mods instead of devs. but yes, i will hide behind logic. logic and reasoning is how you win an argument. dont you see this is why you never win one. once again case and point, you making yourself look foolish on argo forums by not knows how to gauge dps. like i said before, do not come here and make a fool out of yourself as well. use some logic and reasoning.
    you,edit your posts alot

  3. #43
    Community Member mostoasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    this is why i didnt say anything in here along time ago, obviously i made a mistake by finally caving, but ive said my peace so im done here now. as much fun as it would be to watch denxi drag out another forum fight past the point of stupidity, i challenge you to just do what you say you do all the time instead. just bring it to the game yo, you know where my office is. i will be coming back to take a look at this ss though, hopefully your photoshop skills are alittle better then doc's http://i.imgur.com/jArmD.jpg. hi welcome.
    I don't play this game anymore
    But I used to be someone important!
    Long Live Math

  4. #44
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    moo moo moo moo moo
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Hey! Do you know how long it takes for me to cut out the name and add in yours, that's some of my best work it took me 3 hours to make thank you very much

  5. #45
    Community Member mostoasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    it took me 3 hours to make thank you very much
    lololol
    I don't play this game anymore
    But I used to be someone important!
    Long Live Math

  6. #46
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    i will hide behind logic.
    that's not logic where yer hiding, lol.

  7. #47
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackyLigar View Post
    that's not logic where yer hiding, lol.
    Lammeeee

  8. #48
    Community Member mostoasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    yea please do. if you got a screenshot of u killing me thats not a year + old (that would be a non halfling monk). go ahead prove your point. lets see it.
    clearing seeing snaplz in the pic, guild lvl 65. this pic is at least 8 to 10 months old. if you want to actually prove your point (whatever it is) then lets see a current pic. im not calling you out on things that happened a year ago, im stating that you are angry you cannot hit me in pvp. and like i said before, please prove me wrong. still waiting for that ss.
    Last edited by mostoasty; 03-31-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    I don't play this game anymore
    But I used to be someone important!
    Long Live Math

  9. #49
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    moo moo moo moo moo
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Um unless I'm missing something cause I'm too tired to see but first it is a hafling in the picture and I don't see a dead binomial anywhere. All I see is a declined challenge, so unless I'm missing something you didn't even kill him and that's what he asked you for a SS of.

  10. #50
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    you are so butt hurt that you cannot even touch me in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    yea please do. if you got a screenshot of u killing me thats not a year + old
    lol is there anyone else here that's as ignorent of the irony with these two quotes? lmfao

    we've already established why i can't hit you in pvp.

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    i will hide behind logic.
    that's not logic where yer hiding, lol.
    because you've been set to auto decline for the last ~8-10 months after the last whoopin ya got

  11. #51
    Community Member mostoasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackyLigar View Post
    we've already established why i can't hit you in pvp.
    thats right, i think gimp was the term used. also i think anyone whos ever encountered you has turned off there challenge feature, it sucks getting spammed with challenge invites for 5 minutes straight when you are trying to talk to friends and set up raids to go run. you dont need challenges to fight someone though, you can just jump into the bar. next week ill teach you about stacking items. like i said before, im done here now,you are delusional about "whoopin" me, you cannot produce a picture, and you will drag out an argument until you add to your im already a dumbass reputation some more. so just do what i said and come to pvp and show me how badass you are, then you can come back to this thread and post your ss yes? and stop trolling my posts and mind your own business.
    I don't play this game anymore
    But I used to be someone important!
    Long Live Math

  12. #52
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Um unless I'm missing something cause I'm too tired to see but first it is a hafling in the picture and I don't see a dead binomial anywhere. All I see is a declined challenge, so unless I'm missing something you didn't even kill him and that's what he asked you for a SS of.
    what i'm showing you here is a successful bluf check. first he claims that i could never kill him and i'm somehow butthurt about it. he does go on to say that the only reason i'm in this thread is because i'm trolling his posts because of it, despite the fact that i was long posting here before him then after my successful bluff check about screenshots he modifies and adds an exclusion (in the last year). this is, if nothing else, irony that his own words were the only proof i was planning to present i have no SS of all the times i've killed him, he's much less significant to me than his solipsism and general psychosis combined would allow him to understand. i do have about 10k declined challenge SS tho he's never accepted a challenge. look how he gets all indignant and starts trying to get personal pretty damn clear i have long since had the better of him in pvp and every other way this is where he'll change his tone tho

    one more smily to make 8, err 9
    Last edited by BlackyLigar; 04-01-2012 at 12:38 PM.

  13. #53
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackyligar View Post
    what i'm showing you here is a successful bluf check. First he claims that i could never kill him and i'm somehow butthurt about it. He does go on to say that the only reason i'm in this thread is because i'm trolling his posts because of it, despite the fact that i was long posting here before him then after my successful bluff check about screenshots he modifies and adds an exclusion (in the last year). This is, if nothing else, irony that his own words were the only proof i was planning to present i have no ss of all the times i've killed him, he's much less significant to me than his solipsism and general psychosis combined would allow him to understand. I do have about 10k declined challenge ss tho he's never accepted a challenge. Look how he gets all indignant and starts trying to get personal pretty damn clear i have long since had the better of him in pvp and every other way this is where he'll change his tone tho

    one more smily to make 8, err 9

  14. #54
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    thats right, i think gimp was the term used.
    yes i would presume it to be some insult like that since the last person to die was YOU since last we faught of course if i could crack 80 ac with my lvl 14 tr, you'd still call me a gimp for sacrificing way too much for more attack bonus than is needed to hit anything in the game lol. and you have, repeatedly


    Quote Originally Posted by mostoasty View Post
    you don't need challenges to fight someone though, you can just jump into the bar.
    lol making self appologies and excuses at the same time. impressive. impressivly chicken(system: el'bino declines yet another challenge)
    Last edited by BlackyLigar; 04-01-2012 at 03:29 PM.

  15. #55
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackyLigar View Post
    yes i would presume it to be some insult like that since the last person to die was YOU since last we faught of course if i could crack 80 ac with my lvl 14 tr, you'd still call me a gimp for sacrificing way too much for more attack bonus than is needed to hit anything in the game lol. and you have, repeatedly




    lol making self appologies and excuses at the same time. impressive. impressivly chicken(system: el'bino declines yet another challenge)
    logic it burns hehe

  16. #56
    Community Member MalarKan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arkham
    Posts
    197

    Default lots of /sigh

    the fun thing i see in pvp every day is the usual caster classes or rangers feeling ubber cus they can kill a melee class in pvp... and they usually jump back up the second after killing or dot'ing someone. I guess they wont give someone else the chance to ledgehop him back

    next thing i know is that they will try to generously trade something with you... ("Mommy, they guys in ddo squelched me again " )

    I wonder why would anyone look so desperately for attention and aproval... starting a forum thread about a pvp fight they "won"...

    I wonder how would it look if Goliath braged about killing David... i think we know how it looked when David killed Goliath.

    the way i see things, we are the ones down there waiting to be attached, while some people can't go down without having someone to attack (ledgehop) or if the pit is empty.

    I like turtles
    Cisko from Argonessen: Prodigious Lord of Shadows, Master Locksmith and Deadly Firedancer
    (6th pure rogue life and counting)
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

  17. #57
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalarKan View Post
    the fun thing i see in pvp every day is the usual caster classes or rangers feeling ubber cus they can kill a melee class in pvp... and they usually jump back up the second after killing or dot'ing someone. I guess they wont give someone else the chance to ledgehop him back

    next thing i know is that they will try to generously trade something with you... ("Mommy, they guys in ddo squelched me again " )

    I wonder why would anyone look so desperately for attention and aproval... starting a forum thread about a pvp fight they "won"...

    I wonder how would it look if Goliath braged about killing David... i think we know how it looked when David killed Goliath.

    the way i see things, we are the ones down there waiting to be attached, while some people can't go down without having someone to attack (ledgehop) or if the pit is empty.

    I like turtles
    if your trying to make fun, of my grammar, your failing

    trollllll thats all you are.

    and you win pvp when 7 guys from one guild are trying to kill you

  18. #58
    2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalarKan View Post
    the fun thing i see in pvp every day is the usual caster classes or rangers feeling ubber cus they can kill a melee class in pvp... and they usually jump back up the second after killing or dot'ing someone. I guess they wont give someone else the chance to ledgehop him back

    next thing i know is that they will try to generously trade something with you... ("Mommy, they guys in ddo squelched me again " )

    I wonder why would anyone look so desperately for attention and aproval... starting a forum thread about a pvp fight they "won"...

    I wonder how would it look if Goliath braged about killing David... i think we know how it looked when David killed Goliath.

    the way i see things, we are the ones down there waiting to be attached, while some people can't go down without having someone to attack (ledgehop) or if the pit is empty.

    I like turtles
    today you and your gf would not enter pit..
    i got my shield that blocks SOC. Cheers!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload