Default Wrong language on the forums, how to change?

Hello,

I normally use these forums in English, and I prefer it this way. Then the other day the forum language was change to french without me changing it (to my knowledge).

I don't understand French and I would like to go back to using English. I have tried searching my User CCP, but since I have troubles understanding it, I have not been able to find anything.
    I tried bug reporting it, but alas, the formular is in French and I can't complete it.

Is there a way to change the forum language back to English?
    Is this a known bug and can it be prevented?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not sure if this will help or not but did you try going to My Account at the top of the page and then click at the bottom of the page for the languages. Not sure if that will do anything here but worth a shot.

Community Manager

If you scroll to the bottom of the forum page, you'll see two drop-down menus, the first one to the left will change the color of the forum (change the forum skin), the second will change the language. Set it to English and you should be good!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Solacetine View Post
    Not sure if this will help or not but did you try going to My Account at the top of the page and then click at the bottom of the page for the languages. Not sure if that will do anything here but worth a shot.
    Aye, it was. Unfortunately it didn't work. The account page is interestingly in English. MyDDO is in English, it is only the forums that is in French.

But thanks for the suggestion It was definitely worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you scroll to the bottom of the forum page, you'll see two drop-down menus, the first one to the left will change the color of the forum (change the forum skin), the second will change the language. Set it to English and you should be good!
    That worked!
    I don't think, I have ever visited the forum page that far down, I don't remember seeing those options before.
    I learned something new *grin*

Many thanks

Community Member

C'est une bonne chose tout cela réglé. Il est très difficile de regarder pour les boutons si la langue est dans une langue différente.