Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trelaf...Thelanis..18086/4,383,221
    Some people are like Slinkies
    They don't really have a purpose
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down the stairs

Artifiscer. Like in the friends list it is broken in myddo.

I believe his toon is a completionist, and likely has more lives than myddo shows.
    Last edited by LazyTigerLily; 01-03-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: stupid auto correct... sometimes i hate typing on my phone.

hmm can't view full lists on any of my chars nor can i see how much renown am i missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

the renoun you get by logging in and doing the hover over thing in your guild's total. to find the number of entries, go to MyDDO to that character's page and it will show you at the bottom left how many entries you have. If MyDDO works for you, you can then click on the log and filter for the number of quests (not just entries) My main has ~2.2k entries, and when she was guilded she had about 280k renoun. So it looks like my average is about 200 or so renoun/quest.

ahh ok thought i was missing something on the myddo page
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Morfane's total entries : 9698

Close to 3.4 mil renown between Supremacy and Soulless (Both ~ 18 account guilds)
    Last edited by elricken; 01-03-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post
    3848 on Riyana (I have a lot of chars so its really spread out).
    Yeah me too as I have 10 alts and deleted 2 to make new ones instead of TRing. I was just looking for averages. Mudfud got what I was shooting for--how is it that even with small guild renown, someone can get so much with so few quests. . .no one on this list is close to that.

And no, I suppose it doesn't matter. . .Unless you happen to be in a raid and someone from that guild waits until the last person joins and then brags about their ship and sends invites, meaning usually waiting another 5-10 mins to start after the darn LFM filled. Which is why I try to lead as much as I can so I don't have to deal with that.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by moops View Post
    And no, I suppose it doesn't matter. . .Unless you happen to be in a raid and someone from that guild waits until the last person joins and then brags about their ship and sends invites, meaning usually waiting another 5-10 mins to start after the darn LFM filled. Which is why I try to lead as much as I can so I don't have to deal with that.
    I have a system developed that, so far, has made those waiting few minutes great. The first person to request ship buffs when entering a full raid group thereafter is named 'Cupcake' for the duration of the run. The second is named 'Muffin' then 'Fruitcake' and so forth, until we get to 'Strawberry Quiche.' Those individuals are then repeatedly called their name designation in a sweet tone until they make it. 'Come on Cupcake, we're all waiting for you! We're really excited to play with you Cupcake, you mean a lot to this group!'

It's been good fun to fill the minutes waiting for people to get their crutches. Some rage, some skip buffs and hurry (yay!), some drop, but either way the reactions tend to be good for some lulz. (That is, in between our traditional guild banter of a internetzghey/sleyt is pure evil nature.)
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

Thrann- 9489 not sure if thats all right,been stuck as a lvl 16 pally on my ddo for alot of lifes...around 3 mil renown

Guild leader of Soulless

Thrann~Thranfu~Thronn~Hildor~Soulfu

Good grief....I only have slightly more than 2000 on my main. That can't be right....He has basically been the only toon I play since I started playing in early 06. I also have well over 3000 favor on him...that is back when you had to do normal to unlock the harder difficulties...and I never TR'ed him.
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by elraido View Post
    Good grief....I only have slightly more than 2000 on my main. That can't be right....He has basically been the only toon I play since I started playing in early 06. I also have well over 3000 favor on him...that is back when you had to do normal to unlock the harder difficulties...and I never TR'ed him.
    MYddo is not going to be that accurate for many of us, the alt I listed was TRd 3 times, and for her Wiz lifes was stuck on cleric 20, and actually had people turning me down for mid level groups because they Myddo'd me and saw Cleric instead of 13 Wizard. One run in particular a party member looked my alt up b4 starting Tempest Spine and got really freaked out--I even stood in front of him and had him examine me to no avail. So all those quests never showed up on my log.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by moops View Post
    MYddo is not going to be that accurate for many of us, the alt I listed was TRd 3 times, and for her Wiz lifes was stuck on cleric 20, and actually had people turning me down for mid level groups because they Myddo'd me and saw Cleric instead of 13 Wizard. One run in particular a party member looked my alt up b4 starting Tempest Spine and got really freaked out--I even stood in front of him and had him examine me to no avail. So all those quests never showed up on my log.
    Leafy has been TR'd 5 times, and hasn't been a ranger for quite some time, but according to my ddo is still a dex ranger (hasn't been updated since 2009). I'll never get in a group if I get myddo'd! If anyone really insists on checking out myddo, they should at least check the update date.

Oh, and to stay on topic, Leafy has 7688 entries.
    <Sarlona>Leafy 12th life TR, Ingvild 25 Fighter, Backk 25 Rogue, Hipyletus 25 Sorcerer, Reinheits 25 Cleric, Cratonic 18 Fighter/2 Monk, Archean 20 barbarian, Steamfunk 24 Arti <Quantum Entropy>
    <Khyber>Cilicis 15 Bard/1 Fighter<Eximius>

For my main, Bjriand, Total Character Log Entries: 14967. It stopped recording for me at the end of life 3 and all of life 4. Currently on 13th life with ~2.9 million renown. Guild size is Medium, it hovers around 20 Active Accounts. I was in 2 different guilds on my first and second lives (I think renown started during my second life).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12