Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Question pending free Character Transfers to Wayfinder after 31.12.2011

i wonder what will happen to still pending transfers, i have some from mid december still open and not transferred. will they still be processed as of their creation date ?

thx in advance / danke im voraus

Community Member

ich frage mich, was aus ausstehenden Transfers mit Erstellungsdatum vor dem 31.12.2011 wird? Werden die noch nachträglich abgearbeitet ? Besteht noch Hoffnung?
    Last edited by McFunzel; 01-01-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Community Member

bump

Community Member

bump

Community Member

ich bekomme das ungute Gefühl, daß das hier keinen Offiziellen interessiert oder niemand vom Staff das Wayfinder Forum liest..

Community Member

bump

here is a free bump for you.

8. Making short posts for the sole purpose of moving your thread up the Forums ("bumping") or adding to your post count is not allowed. The sole exception to this is in the marketplace forums where informative bumps (i.e., "the vorpal cupcake has been sold") are allowed.

http://forums.ddo.com/announcement.php?f=211&a=4

of course i am guilty of this one
    15. Please do not respond in kind to posts that violate the Community Guidelines, as this may result in disciplinary action against your own account. Report the post to the moderation team for review by using the appropriate link:

On the forums, use the Report Bad Post function by clicking on the exclamation point icon (!) on the post
    On My DDO, click on "Report this post"
    On the Compendium, click on “Report Articl
    The Office of the Exchequer. 1750 on all live servers via Pure pugging. Thank you very much to all who helped carry a gimp . (wayfinder was a soloist build)

Pending transfers will still be processed, no worries!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

I kinda hate to bring this up, but I seem to be unable to bring up the 'ticket' screen at customer service. All that I can do is just reach the F.A.Q.'s with the links I am given. Could someone lend me a hand here and get me to a ticket submission screen? Please? Pretty please with druid on top?
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by knightgf View Post
    I kinda hate to bring this up, but I seem to be unable to bring up the 'ticket' screen at customer service. All that I can do is just reach the F.A.Q.'s with the links I am given. Could someone lend me a hand here and get me to a ticket submission screen? Please? Pretty please with druid on top?
    Head to support.turbine.com, then click on "Support Center", then click on "Submit a Ticket."
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

thank you for the reply Cordovan.
    thats good news.

and my apologies for the short posts, i see now that that was wrong.

Offenbar aber nur noch Standard-Transfer (22€).

Ich hatte wie gesagt noch überlegt, einen Character zu transferieren. Meiner Meinung nach sollte das kostenlose Angebot verlängert werden, und evtl. sogar auf Englisch beworben werden. Mehr Spieler würden echt nicht schaden, im Moment ist immer noch zu wenig los, habe einige Spieler gesehen, die viel gezockt haben und schnell aufgestiegen sind, denen ist es aber anscheinend zu langweilig geworden. Wenn ihr Glück habt, Turbine, haben sie sich einen anderen Server gesucht. Wenn ihr Pech habt, haben sie das Spiel aufgegeben, und kaufen daher mit Sicherheit keine Punkte mehr. Eines dürfte auch klar sein, für 22€ wird keiner einen Character auf diesen, ich sag jetzt mal ganz hart, toten Server transferieren.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbelbo View Post
    Offenbar aber nur noch Standard-Transfer (22€).

Ich hatte wie gesagt noch überlegt, einen Character zu transferieren. Meiner Meinung nach sollte das kostenlose Angebot verlängert werden, und evtl. sogar auf Englisch beworben werden. Mehr Spieler würden echt nicht schaden, im Moment ist immer noch zu wenig los, habe einige Spieler gesehen, die viel gezockt haben und schnell aufgestiegen sind, denen ist es aber anscheinend zu langweilig geworden. Wenn ihr Glück habt, Turbine, haben sie sich einen anderen Server gesucht. Wenn ihr Pech habt, haben sie das Spiel aufgegeben, und kaufen daher mit Sicherheit keine Punkte mehr. Eines dürfte auch klar sein, für 22€ wird keiner einen Character auf diesen, ich sag jetzt mal ganz hart, toten Server transferieren.
    below is a google translation
    (Apparently, however, only standard transfer (22 €).

I had said as yet about it, to transfer a character. In my opinion, this should be extended free offer, and may be applied even in English. More players would not really hurt at the moment is still too little going on, have seen some players who have gambled a lot and have risen rapidly, where it is apparently too boring. If you are lucky, turbine, they have sought a different server. If you have bad luck, they have given up the game, and therefore buy more points with no security. One should also be clear for 22 € is not a character on this, I say now sometimes very hard to transfer dead server.)

Agree. should be extended for at least 3 months and transfer's should be made available via the english support site to the rest of the ddo community. The server population is still low (sometimes less than 50 people on) and could realy use a boost.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Pending transfers will still be processed, no worries!
    may i ask when this will take place? (if you can)
    its been exactly 1 month now that i sent in the oldest pending transfer on a char.

can you tell me how i can check when my ticket number will be processed (#24001-202636)? ive found nothing at all on the support site

thx in advance

Customer Service Representative

The Paid Services team is within a couple of business days for response times to tickets. You may want to check your SPAM folder to make sure that any reply sent by them did not end up there. If you are still unable to find the ticket, you may want to use the link in my signature to create a new one. You also may want to add 'accountsupport@turbine.com' to your safe senders list to make sure you receive the email.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Community Member

thank you daVoyd.

I will resend the ticket asap. I just hope it will still be accepted; i will include all info from the original ticket.

i have never received a confirmation mail on succeeded free wayfinder transfers or pending ones, i double checked all mails and the spam

/edit
    ive resent the whole ticket with all info from last year and a link to this forum post
    Last edited by McFunzel; 01-19-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Community Member

i got a response now, the first since the start of december.

/quote

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have received your request to transfer your character ****** from Ghallanda to Wayfinder. We apologize, but due to a technical limitation we are not currently able to process this transfer.

As your World Character Transfer request has not been completed, we have not charged your card, and we have closed your request without moving your character.

We continue to investigate this issue, and will post in the Premium Service Status Sticky in the Account Management forum once it has been resolved. We apologize that we are not able to transfer your character as you have requested in the interim.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email, and we will be happy to assist you.

Turbine, powered by our fans.

/endquote

conclusion: they havnt read anything i wrote in there, where i explained why i resent the ticket including the old ticketnumbers, reasons, subject and the fact that i refer to the FREE pending chartransfers that have not been processed yet.
    obviously the ticket system cant help me with automated answers.

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

Default What type of customer service is that ?

Wow, first Turbine offers free character transfer till December 31st and then you get a response, which seems very much automated, like the one above. This just s..ks!

Especially after Turbine staff told you not to worry and that all pending transfers would be processed as promised.

With actions from Turbine like this, Wayfinder is never gonna grow. Sad, very sad.

Community Member

apparently my chars are in a small group of characters that cannot be transferred yet due to technical issues of some kind.
    Investigation is underway.

Community Member

2 months passed since the last contact, no news on anything yet.
    ive given up hope.
    regular transfers to wayfinder arent possible either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast