Thread: Necro pack

Community Member

Default Necro pack

Few hours ago there was necropolis pack at 30% with no announcement
    I just bought a 50 Dollar prepaid card and now this sale is gone ? why did it only last few hours...
    Want response on that i wont use it for DDO if there is no valid Sale on xmas.

It was probably their daily sale. Everyday something is xx% off. Only annoucement was beginning of the sale. One has to check to see what is on sale, today monk is 35% off, tomorrow 32pt build 30% off.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zman67 View Post
    It was probably their daily sale. Everyday something is xx% off. Only annoucement was beginning of the sale. One has to check to see what is on sale, today monk is 35% off, tomorrow 32pt build 30% off.
    no it was not checked it allr ... it wasnt a daily deal infact thoose stay longer than 12 hours
    however they are probably waiting until 2nd june before i get an answer ...
    Ill go buy a real game for that now

however bought another prepaid card for ddo lol i cant ragequit
    Last edited by kay-irode; 01-02-2012 at 06:17 PM.

It might have been an honest mistake. They accidentely flipped the switch on the Necropolis pack and some people managed to take advantage of that deal. You, unfortunately, may have been too late. It happens, not only here but in the meatworld too.

Take a breather, take a walk, take another game. Venting here about ragequitting isn't going to help you.

Also, the Necro packs go on sale quite often so it will probably be coming up soon.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.