Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For WF to be the master race, first they'd have to be a race, period.

WF arent born, they're assembled.

They're no mroe a race than Ford trucks or Dell computers.

Also, Droids belong in Star Wars, not D&D. Take your robots and leave, they're not the droids we're looking for.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Weird.
    You wrote WF instead of dwarf in tittle, and also you described WF instead of dwarf in post.
    Go and edit it quickly!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraelus View Post
    Are you serious? Yes, there are some melee FVS and a few noobs who think charisma is useful but that's about it. The rest max wisdom
    Clerics and esp. FVS get closer to arcances than you think. I beileve a 45 implosion base DC (without pots) is enough to kill some stuff. I recently outkilled a 3rd life wiz on my 3rd life cleric in Last Stand and that cleric is not even geared as an evoker.
    Yeah what he said. Wisdom is not a dump stat for FVS or Cleric. Sure, some builds might not need to max it, but dump it? I don't think so.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post

Also, Droids belong in Star Wars, not D&D. Take your robots and leave, they're not the droids we're looking for.
    noobs like this make me lawl. if u dont like the game go play Hello Kitty Island, and leave the real gaming to us.

Talking

Humans are the master race. If ya don't agree, then you are not one. :P

All hail Zarus, the one god who doesn't need an Avatar.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Quote Originally Posted by ZaxisDakmorr View Post
    Humans are the master race. If ya don't agree, then you are not one. :P
    I'm pretty glad to hear I'm not a member of that terrible terrible race.

Slapping construct traits on a PC with no real drawbacks is undeniably powerful, especially when you go ahead and invent "repair" spells.

That being said, I made it all the way to level 10 before deleting my WF character. It just doesn't fit in my book. In my favor though, you at least don't have to play every "race" to 20 to get completionist.

Talking

They're ugly & thier creator dresses them funny. That said, they do look great with a punk'n on thier shoulders. Great Spring Fash is all the rage!
    Tarelyn -Achillesia, Thelanis

what annoys me about WF is the ones that claim any other sorc just cant make it endgame. Makes me wonder why the other races are still available when CLEARLY a non-WF is a useless waste of a character slot.

IDK why people think Race in biology and race in d&d means the same that's called fallacy of equivocation.

Eberron has a particular feeling about it... a kind of cyberpunk noir thing... it has freaking elevators, detectives using ellie powered gadgets and such...

One of these days a group of kobold and gnome psychologists, logicians and artificers will join to make the first calculating device even... I want these animated constructs in my ddo tyvm.

Go read eberron campaign setting and forget your greyhawk... you are not in Flanaess anymore.
    Khyber: Pinel ip!140+ / Laerak 120 / Sibeli 80 / Kaeral 100 / Gilmara 60 - Crafter 150/145/145

robots were replaced by badass horcs sometime ago. Get with da times sonny!

warforged are awesome if you're an artificer and decent as a wizard (though pale master means they no longer dominate the way they used too). They're a solid choice for sorc. They used to be the go-to race for fighters and barbarians but horcs now dominate those classes. They can make decent rogues but the low hit dice rogues get combined with the massive penalty to incoming healing makes them squishier than any other race.

short version: They sucked at game launch, then they were ok, then they were awesome for like five minutes, and now they've been nerfed back into oblivion. the op's info is inaccurate and out of date.
    DDO Rogue FAQ: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=244964
    Find me on Cannith: Level 20's: Scathach (x2) / Boudicca / Caileach / Fhirdhia / Cuchulain / Maedb (x2) / Dagdha

you sir, are just plain wrong. As others have said, WF are a core race in eberon. it's you that's out of place, not them.
    DDO Rogue FAQ: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=244964
    Find me on Cannith: Level 20's: Scathach (x2) / Boudicca / Caileach / Fhirdhia / Cuchulain / Maedb (x2) / Dagdha

Community Member

A Warforged Sorc that can heal himself easily and do massive damage all at the same time.

I can heal them on both of my characters at level 20 for 400 a pop non crit and I don't even have raid gear.

While I don't like the changes they did WF on immunities they still offer a lot of benefits for certain classes.

Default Max

Half-elfs are my master race. The ugly master race.
    _-+Elite Raiders+-_

_+ ---------{Xiacian}-------------------------{Maxkili}----------------------------------{Rekove}---------+_

You know technically speaking WF shouldn't be a race. I remember seeing that their was a ban from creating any more robots. So technically one day they're gonna die out. And its kind of odd that your able to create new WF as a player even though your not allowed to by game lore.

Time to get that shovel and fill in that plot hole.

While an amuzing topic, I still think someone should've cast spawn screen on the thread.
    -The mash on Argo
    In Soviet Russia Shroud trust in YOU!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by goodspeed View Post
    You know technically speaking WF shouldn't be a race. I remember seeing that their was a ban from creating any more robots. So technically one day they're gonna die out. And its kind of odd that your able to create new WF as a player even though your not allowed to by game lore.

Time to get that shovel and fill in that plot hole.
    PC warforged aren't newly created ones any more than PC humans are children. They are generally warforged created during the war that arrive at Xendrick after deciding to become an adventurer.

There are a couple of illicit creation forges still in operation apparently. Lord of Blades has one for example, although Traveller knows how he got it to work. And would you trust anything created by a device that had been sitting in the Mournland for a few years?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123