Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    We also need more sources of exceptional +2 beyond TOD rings.
    Greensteel. I have +1/+2 Exceptional for Int, Wis, and Cha to cover all my various caster lives, from level 12 on.

I don't object to even more options, but ToD rings are not the only current, or, in some cases, even the best, way to get +2 Exceptional.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbasa View Post
    Easy solution update the Epic Jidz'Teka to be +7 wisdom rather than +1 exceptional wisdom. Casters are happy, Monks are happy and everyone wins.
    Monks are not happy because now all those divines are competing for "their" epic components.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Greensteel. I have +1/+2 Exceptional for Int, Wis, and Cha to cover all my various caster lives, from level 12 on.

I don't object to even more options, but ToD rings are not the only current, or, in some cases, even the best, way to get +2 Exceptional.
    Yeah, I want DEX on my rogue as a non-weapon, but that's my problem. CHA, INT, WIS are easier to come by.

Greensteel rocks for caster sticks, agree... but they aren't likely to be giving up much by swinging less DPS.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Monks are not happy because now all those divines are competing for "their" epic components.
    What makes the bracers so good?

Stance bonuses come on the base LEVEL 5 Item.

+1 WIS is on any good Monk ring. Kyosho's for Shintao Set just to name one.

2 Augment Slots is all you *REALLY* get off it. AB +8 is just meh unless you're an AC build (and then Scorched wins for set bonus being +3 profane natural AC) and Will Save +5 is same as Resistance +5, so no stacking there.

It's not really a Monk item at all, when Epicc'ed. It's a **** item.

Giving it +7 WIS instead of Exceptional +1 benefits ANYONE involved.

Besides, if you **** and moan to the divines about them wanting what you think is your item, they probably won't be around to hear you **** and moan about it. Which means no item for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

I agree with adding more +7 items and exceptional items in general.

/signed

Hero

This thread is about +7 WIS items. If you want to talk about more options for exceptional stats, then please create your own thread for it.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Thumbs up Patience, everyone.

I feel sort of stupid for JUST thinking of this, but on the other hand it hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread (or any other thread as much as I know). Epic levels mean anything folks? Chances are there will be plenty of very fancy items that make their way onto our demanding +7orGTFO platter in upcoming adventure packs. Just a thought, idk how good of one.
    Cannith: Gurei - Kinkaku - Xier - Biggorox - Slenderbot - Lrrrr (RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!)

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Gurei View Post
    I feel sort of stupid for JUST thinking of this, but on the other hand it hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread (or any other thread as much as I know). Epic levels mean anything folks? Chances are there will be plenty of very fancy items that make their way onto our demanding +7orGTFO platter in upcoming adventure packs. Just a thought, idk how good of one.
    Promoting patience when all other stats have multiple options isn't reasonable. Will we have to wait until MOTU to see +7 WIS items? Probably. It's suboptimal though.

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Promoting patience when all other stats have multiple options isn't reasonable. Will we have to wait until MOTU to see +7 WIS items? Probably. It's suboptimal though.
    Yeah optimally they should throw in a patch somewhere within the next two months just for the sole purpose of a +7 wisdom chestplate.
    Ghallanda Rerolled
    LeLodar LeLothian LeLoki LeLoman LeLonia LeLog

Thumbs up understood, but point has been made

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    I hear your reasonable response, but then consider the fact everyone is preaching to an empty choir since the newest quests to come will be in MotU, making it a moot point. Granted, now that everyone reading this is red in the face and giving me negs, I understand the necessity of this thread so it may be recognized by the devs to ensure there WILL be +7 wis items to come
    Cannith: Gurei - Kinkaku - Xier - Biggorox - Slenderbot - Lrrrr (RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!)

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Gurei View Post
    I hear your reasonable response, but then consider the fact everyone is preaching to an empty choir since the newest quests to come will be in MotU, making it a moot point. Granted, now that everyone reading this is red in the face and giving me negs, I understand the necessity of this thread so it may be recognized by the devs to ensure there WILL be +7 wis items to come
    I hope the MOTU itemization team read this thread. I know they've read the comments in other threads about lack of healer itemization in the Cannith challenge gear.

/signed to more +7 Wis item options

Changing JedzTeka is ok but personally I'd rather a divine caster oriented set of bracers or gloves be created from scratch for MOTU. Updating the Sacred set from Red Fens would help, though not really give alot more options, likewise upgrading the Mask from Phiarlan Carnival still keeps wisdom in the same slot.

Personally, I feel the chest location is very versatile right now for any divine based build and making it the go-to location for +7 Wis (along with other high priority effects) would close off the myriad of options that currently exist.
    "Its not D&D anymore, more D$D." -- Brannigan
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

I fully well support the increase in +7 wisdom gear. Although I think if it is in a chest slot it should come in a couple of different flavors (I'm thinking a medium armor, a robe, and a docent)

In light of that i think it would be better to have it in a cloak, bracers or necklace.

but that's just my 2cp

Community Member

I would have to agree a couple extra +7 wisdom items could help ballance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by DustTheWind View Post
    I would have to agree a couple extra +7 wisdom items could help ballance things out.
    The necro is strong with this one.

Several +7 (and even +8!) wisdom items have been added to the game with MotU. This thread is no longer relevant to the current state of the game.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Brennie View Post
    Several +7 (and even +8!) wisdom items have been added to the game with MotU. This thread is no longer relevant to the current state of the game.
    Heck, +8 Enhancement drop as random lootgen on all sorts of junk.

DDO need more +3 Insightful Wisdom item choices!

(Heck, why do the nice caster robes only have Int/Cha, with Wis only coming on the Monk robes? Why do the devs hate caster divines?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123