Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I have noticed 4 of us started the grind for the Druid life again
    Flam, Titan and me are in 1 grp together, Barbacoa seems to be also busy with druid in another group
    Lets all get us back there asap guys, Orien needs its completionists back
    Server: Orien
    Mitu - Wizard (16th life)
    Mitwo - Rogue Shadar-Kai (30th life) - completionist
    Swiing - Artificer (10th life) Supherring - Sorcerer (6th life)

not have more completionists in Orien atm, xD then update topic for see race of XP.
    I bet my flat in mitu, first Completionist Orien after update 14(25/06/12)
    Toons:
    Sonilasfx/Sonilax/Soniilax/Sonnifly/Soniburn/Soniitank/Soniwraps

Soni, if I get first completionist back on Orien, it will be a tie with Titan
    Server: Orien
    Mitu - Wizard (16th life)
    Mitwo - Rogue Shadar-Kai (30th life) - completionist
    Swiing - Artificer (10th life) Supherring - Sorcerer (6th life)

Shalera is being lazy - her sister Joanah just got new life and almost hit 20 again while I'm sort of taking the time to pick brains on Druid ideas while grinding it to 25 before going for druid. I am also not perfectly satisfied with the 18fvs/2monk build i have so am thinking about other end game builds

If I wanted to bet on who will reach 20 first with druid - I would never bet against Titanticus - I still remember when you were doing your first artificer life.
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Community Member

Default Here is a nice picture

Just Chillin on the Matrix Ship, was a nice day for a ride =D finally got Completionist on my 20th life, guess you could say i took the scenic route. Special thanks to Flamicia and Pele for teaching me the true meaning of Zerg!, and the finesse of the Zerg!. If its done right you make awesome XP and there is good flow, and times are good. Now if you DIE!.... Prepare to get your HEAD RIPPED OFF! nah all jokes aside it was awesome playing the game at the high End, With a Fast pace and just mashing through The hardest content in record times. I also Want to thank the many others who i have grouped with and that have made this game what it is. there is nice rich community on this server with True Character good or bad. See you all back in game on the Orian server, here is the pic. Cheers.

Congrats daddystaxxx
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Well Shalera is back at being a completionist

She retried the buying time challenge at level 1/2 but xp is much lower 7.6 k xp but managed to do it on her first attempt

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe_ca View Post

She retried the buying time challenge at level 1/2 but xp is much lower 7.6 k xp but managed to do it on her first attempt
    Congratulations!

Glad to hear that I could contribute to that completionist.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Oh, you had a great contribution - though buying time is definitely less satisfying now that the xp is so bad.

Congratulations!

first: congratulation on gettin back there

second: ive just dont buyin time at lvl1 and while the xp is a lot lower im still seeing numbers worth running it at least a couple times. around 21k for the first cr20 run (used to be around 26k if memory serves me right)

Quote Originally Posted by kauetomaz View Post
    first: congratulation on gettin back there

second: ive just dont buyin time at lvl1 and while the xp is a lot lower im still seeing numbers worth running it at least a couple times. around 21k for the first cr20 run (used to be around 26k if memory serves me right)
    Not sure how recently you did it, this was yesterday! - but here is the screen shot for epic buying time (cr 21), three star as there was no way i could kill a dragon or collect more crystals. As you can see crummy xp. I think I got a tiny bit more for the cr20 run. Obviously at level 2, there was no way that I could kill anything - I tried hitting a skeleton but his hp barely moved I was actually surprised with the number of crystal collected this run, the snake lady had run off the opposite direction from the line chasing the foreman so the kobolds were able to continue collecting til time ran out.

I didn't really expect much xp as I knew these ones were nerfed with the last update - but for a first time completion, it was almost as if they didn't give the first time completion bonus at all.

Not sure how recently you did it, this was yesterday! - but here is the screen shot for epic buying time (cr 21), three star as there was no way i could kill a dragon or collect more crystals. As you can see crummy xp. I think I got a tiny bit more for the cr20 run. Obviously at level 2, there was no way that I could kill anything - I tried hitting a skeleton but his hp barely moved I was actually surprised with the number of crystal collected this run, the snake lady had run off the opposite direction from the line chasing the foreman so the kobolds were able to continue collecting til time ran out.

I didn't really expect much xp as I knew these ones were nerfed with the last update - but for a first time completion, it was almost as if they didn't give the first time completion bonus at all.

that seems very awkward. like we discussed yesterday ingame. thats the ammount of xp i got on the second and subsequent runs. first time completion was around 20k.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quilny View Post
    Just got completionist Today
    Grats Massive!
    Was fun running with you a few of your lifes ago...
    ~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

Just in case people missed it... kurtesyflush is Orien's latest completionist.

Also there are at least 3 people that are very close to completionist (footsie is regaining his status with a druid life, fts is 2 lives away, key* has all past lifes, iambad is 2 or 3 lives away...)

I am also hoping this post moves us to 4 pages so massiv can actually post since his computer is so gimpy

Just in case people missed it... kurtesyflush is Orien's latest completionist.

Also there are at least 3 people that are very close to completionist (footsie is regaining his status with a druid life, fts is 2 lives away, key* has all past lifes, iambad is 2 or 3 lives away...)

I am also hoping this post moves us to 4 pages so massiv can actually post since his computer is so gimpy
    fts is actually 4 lives away unfortunately. i kinda decided i needed to stack on sorc/wiz lives a bit to make the rest of the tour a bit easier ^^

sheepish is 3 lives aways as well but i believe he is taking yet another break from ddo so no eta in there =[

anyways just another post to try an help massiv start posting in here again lol

fts is actually 4 lives away unfortunately. i kinda decided i needed to stack on sorc/wiz lives a bit to make the rest of the tour a bit easier ^^

sheepish is 3 lives aways as well but i believe he is taking yet another break from ddo so no eta in there =[

anyways just another post to try an help massiv start posting in here again lol
    guess that is a fail on massiv's ability to remember how close everyone is - it is a hard task..

I am taking a break from leveling on shalera for a while while i decide how viable 18druid/2monk is at end game... (she has also maxed all destinies ) but moved on to my fighter/monk who is currently level 16 if you catch up to me...

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadtankman View Post
    Just Chillin on the Matrix Ship, was a nice day for a ride =D finally got Completionist on my 20th life, guess you could say i took the scenic route. Special thanks to Flamicia and Pele for teaching me the true meaning of Zerg!, and the finesse of the Zerg!. If its done right you make awesome XP and there is good flow, and times are good. Now if you DIE!.... Prepare to get your HEAD RIPPED OFF! nah all jokes aside it was awesome playing the game at the high End, With a Fast pace and just mashing through The hardest content in record times. I also Want to thank the many others who i have grouped with and that have made this game what it is. there is nice rich community on this server with True Character good or bad. See you all back in game on the Orian server, here is the pic. Cheers.
    big pictures makes some people with inferior computers sad lol

guess that is a fail on massiv's ability to remember how close everyone is - it is a hard task..

I am taking a break from leveling on shalera for a while while i decide how viable 18druid/2monk is at end game... (she has also maxed all destinies ) but moved on to my fighter/monk who is currently level 16 if you catch up to me...
    ill be tryin my best to catch up, should be there in a day if im given time to play, but for some reason my family seems to think my holiday at their house was meant to spend time with them instead of lvlin my toons lol

Plane of Night, having a brew with my wifey Velah

my family seems to think my holiday at their house was meant to spend time with them instead of lvlin my toons lol
    What? Preposterous!
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25. Ilithius: WF Artificer 17 / 2 Monk. Searth: Human Favoured Soul.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast