Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If you roll up a half orc warchanter can you please make sure to know I might be an AC tank, and to not draw aggro of any more deadly mobs I am tanking. A horc Warchanter seems like he would draw a bit of aggro, so maybe take diplomacy to prevent attracting to much attention? I'm sure it will be fine.

so whats happening with this? have we got a full team assembeled yet?

hope you all had a nice xmass, chanukah, winter festival, ****up etc.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

Isabetha heard a loud knock on her door. When she opened it she saw a young Half-Elf squire dressed in rusty chainmail and holding a burning sword in one hand, a shield ready in the other. With a distinct Elven accent he said "I am Murthrrob, and it is my duty as a Paladin-in-training to purge the evil from this land. That is why I seek to aid you, regardless of reward. I have enough of that old treasure stuff back at home."

(( hi hi! Sorry.. holidays have been like whoa (also i got skyrim for christmas soooo...) Mojocity0072 that sounds like a neat concept. Roll it!

Also time zones are confusing. I will be on tomorrow after I get up. I'll be on in the tavern! If you can come then cool! If not that's also OK we'll set up something more concrete like a regular time when we have a clue who is in which time zone and what times are ideal for people. See you tomorrow and happy new year! ))

(( I will try to be around tomorrow but again no promises due to family, what time give or take and in what time zone?))
    Quote Originally Posted by Varis View Post
    Is that a trick question? A nuker should heighten, empower and maximise flushing the toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by fmalfeas View Post
    It will do damage like taking a point-blank meteor swarm in the crotch. You hear me people, stop encouraging Turbine to meteor swarm crotches!

(( I should be fine for tomorrow as well. We starting at lvl 4 or 1? ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitesco View Post
    Oh and honestly, you are all carrying portal beaters on your casters? What on earth are you using it on often enough to clog up your bag with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Portals.

Quote Originally Posted by brightfang View Post
    If you roll up a half orc warchanter can you please make sure to know I might be an AC tank, and to not draw aggro of any more deadly mobs I am tanking. A horc Warchanter seems like he would draw a bit of aggro, so maybe take diplomacy to prevent attracting to much attention? I'm sure it will be fine.
    (( diplo wont help too much, more +threat gear for you and -threat for the rest of the melees and casters.

With a balanced group like we seem to have it shouldn't be a problem he can lay off hitting if he pulls aggro. Warchanter will make you hit harder as well on top of it ))
    Oh and honestly, you are all carrying portal beaters on your casters? What on earth are you using it on often enough to clog up your bag with it?
    Portals.

(( level 1! I'll probably be on around 2pm cst ))

according to http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim...-time/convert/
    that makes it 8pm where im at so i shall see you then in the tavern.

mines a blue energy tonic
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.

Default So 3:00 pm eastern US time

Think I can make it, might be a couple long afk's but Ill do my best to be there. Rolled up a half-orc bard and planning to follow the Genghis Kahn type build http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=242633 The good news on the build is I get the multi-class out of the way early, the bad, my bard skills wont improve untill level 6. Look for Stumpfoot the half-orc bard in the inn, you cant miss him.

So I am Murthrrob, A male half-elf Paladin (squire). ((Do I have to log in early? Oh, and are we doing sunny side or snowy side? Anyway at mid levels I will insist we run VoN, my favourite chain, if possible .))

after some time waiting murthrob, stump and ordinance got concerned about the whereabouts of isabetha and the others.

the half orc had imbibed many of the taverns beverages and was asleep on the tavern floor. while ordinance and murthrob discussed tactics.

time passed slowly as it always does, the harderst part in any war is the waiting.

psst.... where are you. Ill check in every so often. pm me or something if this is going down tonight. if not i guess next sunday.

After all this waiting Murthrrob has decided to take a rest in his room, all the while thinking thoughts of "WHERE ARE YOU ISABETHA?!", even though he is normally very calm and patient.

(( very bad day for me..just got home from a new years eve party. Not drinking but car troubles. sorry for missing ))
    Portals.

Well seems to be another static group that doesn't pan out
    Portals.

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    Well seems to be another static group that doesn't pan out
    ((Not true, but trying to start a group for sundays when 2 sundays were holiday related is going to make for a slow start, I still plan to be there this sunday))
    Quote Originally Posted by Varis View Post
    Is that a trick question? A nuker should heighten, empower and maximise flushing the toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by fmalfeas View Post
    It will do damage like taking a point-blank meteor swarm in the crotch. You hear me people, stop encouraging Turbine to meteor swarm crotches!

As do I.
    Last edited by brightfang; 01-04-2012 at 06:39 PM.

so any thing happening today?

Stump be there today at 3:00 est

Stump was at bar from 3-4 est sunday an nobody else show up. maybee next week then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast