Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarlona Pugs

Waaaaay South of the border!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    Given the sheer amount of Warforged Barbs with eSoS's, Red Scale, and 0 heal amp (not even HF1) I've seen lately in eVoN6/eDQ's lately...
    When referring to Chinese anything "the sheer amount" is something to keep into perspective. Considering that 1/3rd of Earths Population resides in that country. (It is 1/4rd IIRC...?)

My post and the one prior that I referred to are about quality....not quantity.

Last edited by Dexxaan; 12-28-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

moved east beside the oak tree, burrow'd under the cedar beside the lake..

Default pugs..

I've not had horrible ones as of late, some fill up really fast before I can click to join, or hop on the toon I want to run it with, and poof, they're all full.

Sometimes it is just a roll of the dice for a bad group, often due to someone in a cranky mood.. I do notice some newbies are afraid to say it is their first run in that particular quest as they feel intimidated by the leader.. I'll pick up on it, then I privately message them what to do or expect.

The greatest ones I've been in, hardly anyone spoke, things run smooth, bada bing.. all done, everyone happy..
    others, a fun lot..

( just surfing the forums till my hands thaw out, got some frostbite... dang.. )
    Mystic Mountain DragonRiders
    pushing cart along marketplace shouting; " Fling out yer dead.. "

Province of Québec

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidBear View Post
    The greatest ones I've been in, hardly anyone spoke, things run smooth, bada bing.. all done, everyone happy..
    others, a fun lot..

True that, I would add it gets better if the group stick together to run a whole chain or stick together for a few hours. I've been in a few pug during xmas break and even with the horrible one I was in, most of them are enjoyable and very profitable..
    Sarlona : The Quebeckers - Soloing, Duoing or Small Group in french
    Thelanis : Sofa Kings - Yes, we are that cool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123