Hero

Cool Artificers should be eligible to enter the Heal Myself Lottery

I've noticed this in the past while that any of the lotteries for the heal moderate/serious wounds any self healing class is not eligible to enter. So that leaves out clerics, FvS, rangers, palidins, and artifcers. I can understand that you'd want to limit the lottery to allow non-self healing classes to have the best chance. However, the ingredient for artificers to use their healing 'spell' is the potions themselves. For this reason, I think artificers should be listed as eligible to enter/win this lottery.

Thanks! We're looking into issues right now that are preventing Artificers from entering DDO Lotteries, but when we get that fixed, we'll make sure that they are able to enter the Heal Thyself lottery.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks! We're looking into issues right now that are preventing Artificers from entering DDO Lotteries, but when we get that fixed, we'll make sure that they are able to enter the Heal Thyself lottery.
    People that don't play artifisters should get extra entries for having to listen to those godawful crossbows.

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    People that don't play artifisters should get extra entries for having to listen to those godawful crossbows.
    Turn down your hearing aid!!!

. . .or speakers

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    I certainly think named repeaters (I would include Greensteel in that too actually) should get a meatier sound effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge

Super fast answer, thanks Cordovan.

And everyone except artificers being able to enter the Ear Plugs lottery is probably WAI.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by GauArrowny View Post
    I've noticed this in the past while that any of the lotteries for the heal moderate/serious wounds any self healing class is not eligible to enter. So that leaves out clerics, FvS, rangers, palidins, and artifcers. I can understand that you'd want to limit the lottery to allow non-self healing classes to have the best chance. However, the ingredient for artificers to use their healing 'spell' is the potions themselves. For this reason, I think artificers should be listed as eligible to enter/win this lottery.
    So you are saying bards should be able to enter that lottery too, or that they can? Or that you forgot they exist? :P

Quote Originally Posted by GauArrowny View Post
    However, the ingredient for artificers to use their healing 'spell' is the potions themselves. For this reason, I think artificers should be listed as eligible to enter/win this lottery.
    They can also, and probably should, take the construct essence feat for self healing.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    So you are saying bards should be able to enter that lottery too, or that they can? Or that you forgot they exist? :P

My wife's bard/rogue can enter so I wasn't aware they couldn't. But now that I think of it, it makes sense if a pure bard would not be eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    Bards normally just pike their way through lotteries, so no surprises there =)
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Please post a response here if your Artificer cannot enter a lottery OTHER THAN the ones in this list:

Energetic Lotto
    Warrior Lotto
    Today's Tonic Lotto
    Random Encounter
    Luck of the Construct Lotto!
    Light Up The Night Lottery!
    Level 1 Sorcerer Hireling Lottery!
    Get a hireling lottery!
    Get some barbarian help Lottery!
    Lesser Reincarnation Lottery!
    Death Pact Component Lottery
    Heal myself lottery!