Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Exclamation

Question everyone would like to do and get a reply is:

Mister Jester, is there a way to improve the chances of getting a tome from gold coins?
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Dear Jester:

In those rare occasions when you find yourself cornered or threatened by a mob of devils, spiders, orges, etc. - what is your weapon of choice? Do you use bribes (perhaps free cookies) and/or other methods of persuasion to escape peril? Enchantment spells? Or Evocation nuke your way through? Or, perhaps you pull out a nicknamed lethal blade (some kind of GS, maybe, named something like "Old Painless") or two to make quick work of your antagonists?

Thanks for the cookies and treats! Please try to give a little extra something to Itherey on Orien. I hear that she has become fed up with the task of collecting cookies, mainly because you never give her any sort of bonus treats.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

What do you do with all the coins you get?
    Argonnessen mains: Pinku, Ohtaku

Quote Originally Posted by Ganolyn View Post
    1) Is it true that you use elves living in a tree to make your cookies?

!
    I have it on good authority he uses captive Druids to make his cookies ... ..
    ------
    Edit: forgot to ask a question......Sir Cooke Master ..Is the above statement true...Are you holding Druids hostage for your own personal gain?
    Last edited by Lifeblood; 12-14-2011 at 12:44 PM.

"Come on folks its easy" Tico 20 Cleric, Montico Arti, Longlife 18/2 Ranger/monk, Jaaomae wc 20, Teeco Cleric

Dear J,

I love the new Taken cookies! Will you be making cookies that transform us into other creatures? Please say yes, even if its a lie. In the future, I would love to transform into a GIANT KOBOLD, a mini green dragon, and a red gelatinous cube -- not necessarily all at once, nor in that order.

Sincerely,

Sister Theris of the Congealing Order of the Holy Cube
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Dear Jester,

Why is it I never get anything besides lumps of coal and twigs? Are you trying to tell me something?

yuda
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

I always wanted to be a Dwarf. Dwarfs seem to have so much more fun! Could you make a cookie that will turn me into a Dwarf, so I can be just like you?

Dear Festivault Jester,

Each time your enchanted Festivault coins begin appearing in chests, I make an effort to collect them, especially the gold ones. You've been here 3 times since I first began my adventuring career, and in each of the lives (I am now a Legend amongst men in Eberron), and every time you have always given me mostly Succubi Cookies for my (very) hard earned gold coins (and yet today, one of my sorcerer friends got not one, but TWO (2) +3 TOMES (a constitution and a Strength tome) within the span of a single turn in. What gives, am I on your naughty list for Festivault? (I didn't mean to nuke your festivault sleigh that last year when I was practicing my mastery over scrolls).

Sincerely from your disgruntled adventurer... fan,

Ziind Stargazer *scribbles signature*

P.S. Any Chance you could offer a Challenge for those of us who want something better for Festivault (and are simply disappointed with getting nearly nothing but succubi cookies and Xoriat cakes from gold coins)?
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Smile

Dear Jester, why have you not rerolled half orc yet? Don't you know dwarves are gimp?

Default Dear Jester

Dear Jester,

Curious. May I take a ride in your Cannith teleportation device to Everice, and see that cookie workshop that you made these cookies? By understanding the process and see how cookies were made may be there is a better chance of turning in those coins for special treats.

May be you can coordinate with the development team and see if there can be an adventure at Everice or perhaps Risia?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Dear Jester,

Any plans to make authentic kobold cookies with real kobolds? They look like they'd taste yummy... and I'd love to be able to perch on any perfectly flat wall.

Also, do you take brib.. err do you know of a way to .. facilitate.. obtaining a tome from the coin trade-ins? kthnx.
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Default so then

what all has anyone gotten with their gold coins...the "rare item" i guess that i got was a medium jewel of fortune....is anyone still or ever get they fabled +4 unbound tomes anymore?

and is there any way to get or change the drop rate of these items from gold coins as it took me 400 gold coins to just get the medium jewel and that isn't that impressive
    Mess with the best die like the rest then i take all your loot!!!!
    Dinobot(20rog)Grimlocc(20pally)Blaqq(20rogTR)Lutte(13rog/1brb/6rng)Rattrap(8rog/1rng)Optymoss(14brb/2ftr/4rog)Swoopp(18brb)Snarrl(14ftr)Bumblbee(20mnk)Ultramagnuss(20fvs)LtData(1rog/14wiz)

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default jester

Dear Jester,

Is it true that some of your locations give us a better chance than others at giving us Greensteel blanks or +4 tomes than others, and if so, is there anything else that increases our chances to get that kind of loot with coin turn ins?
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Jester, I've noticed in another far off distant land, a fellow of similar means and deportment having "helpers" scattered throughout the land. Would this be a good idea for you? Could you have some helpers, say near guild airship ports, or perhaps near taverns? I just find it takes time to get to you, you know? And, well,.... I'm afraid of heights.....yeah, that'll do...... afraid of heights.
    Thanks

Festival of the Twelfth Moon Festivult_Jester's Avatar

Happy Festivult!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 12-15-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Oh yes, I know who's been naughty and nice...and lawful and neutral and chaotic and...

We've4now7pickedMourHwinners,HandQtheyMhaveDreceivedAPM's2withNTurbineNPoint4codesMinFthem.3Thanks,Heveryone!3We'llQprobablyKbeLdoingWsome4similarAthingsClike this in the coming days, stay tuned!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default awww

Awwww.. no PM... ... so sad...
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Thought I'd share this scene from the Community holiday tree at work:

Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thought I'd share this scene from the Community holiday tree at work:

Aww, that tree is so pretty. I hope that everyone takes the time to look very carefully at the branches. They are almost cryptic, and loaded with value!
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    We've4now7pickedMourHwinners,HandQtheyMhaveDreceiv edAPM's2withNTurbineNPoint4codesMinFthem.3Thanks,H everyone!3We'llQprobablyKbeLdoingWsome4similarAthi ngsClike this in the coming days, stay tuned!
    Am I the only one who did not catch the subliminal message? Cordo, what is this code for?

Is it the points code?
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast