Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad puppy?

Community Member

In fairness, (and to advise others with the problem), since I've started dismissing him at the end of the quest and resummoning at the start of a new quest (ie like a regular hireling) and hitting stationary on him when fighting near ladders, he does far, far better. He probably remains useful 95%+ of the time now, which moves this bug from semi-class breaking to just moderately annoying for me. I can live with it and deal with it as things stand now that he is doing better from doing the two things I mentioned above, though I do certainly hope to see a bug fix on it ASAP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azonalanthious View Post
    In fairness, (and to advise others with the problem), since I've started dismissing him at the end of the quest and resummoning at the start of a new quest (ie like a regular hireling) and hitting stationary on him when fighting near ladders, he does far, far better. He probably remains useful 95%+ of the time now, which moves this bug from semi-class breaking to just moderately annoying for me. I can live with it and deal with it as things stand now that he is doing better from doing the two things I mentioned above, though I do certainly hope to see a bug fix on it ASAP.
    I can see that this is an old issue that the programmers seems to have completely ignored, evidence to the fact it's been over 2 years since everyone that has an Artificer is complaining about it. The dog WILL stop working, specially the more buffs you put on it. If you try to buff him at your ship it will stop working right away. I'm told by players who use druids that this does NOT happen to their dogs. Why then it keeps happening to the iron companions?

I would say something irritant to the programmers, but they probably don't care. After all, this game is to make money, not to please the gamers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12