Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    Yeah the hosting subscription expired. It will be about 2-3 weeks, waiting for tax returns before i reup the hosting subscription. Paying to go back to school so im a bit short on funds atm. That and i am planning on adding something `special` when its back up.
    Oh I can help if you like. No CC here and I'm ahead in funds
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Hi,
    My main toon is a rogue (first life,level 15 but almost 2 levels banked) and I played mainly solo till now (My guild is build up by friends who don't play much and when we play together there isn't a lot working together, but they are fun times, so not that bad) I really want to start more in groups and raids but want to build up some confidence first. Very intrested to join the learning programs.

and thanks for creating an oppertunity to the community like this off course

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    Hi,
    My main toon is a rogue (first life,level 15 but almost 2 levels banked) and I played mainly solo till now (My guild is build up by friends who don't play much and when we play together there isn't a lot working together, but they are fun times, so not that bad) I really want to start more in groups and raids but want to build up some confidence first. Very intrested to join the learning programs.

and thanks for creating an oppertunity to the community like this off course
    Heya Get in the channel and start chatting.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Will do.
    Not now because supposed to be working. and not tonight, because that is my traditional pnp Dark Sun night. But very soon. also I am EU based what are the play times that normally are used?

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    Will do.
    Not now because supposed to be working. and not tonight, because that is my traditional pnp Dark Sun night. But very soon. also I am EU based what are the play times that normally are used?
    We generally have people on at all hours of the day. I would say our "peak" hours are probably 6pm-9pm eastern U.S. (turbine time) after most people are off of work.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Default Guild learning and grouping..

I'm in a 6 person guild that is 'enjoying the scenery' ie not power gamers, zerg or multi TR's and we are flagging for raids but we are too small to raid on our own. We don't want to drag down a typical PUG nor have to rush through to keep up. This sounds like an excellent place to start, since most of us have not done any of the raid quests. Also sounds like a place to find some like minded people to raid with on a continuing basis. Would it be possible to get all of us in a 'class' at once?

Originally posted by Aeryyn "I don't play this game for xp/min, I play for fun/hour. "

Quote Originally Posted by LeadHero5 View Post
    I'm in a 6 person guild that is 'enjoying the scenery' ie not power gamers, zerg or multi TR's and we are flagging for raids but we are too small to raid on our own. We don't want to drag down a typical PUG nor have to rush through to keep up. This sounds like an excellent place to start, since most of us have not done any of the raid quests. Also sounds like a place to find some like minded people to raid with on a continuing basis. Would it be possible to get all of us in a 'class' at once?
    Sure, that could work. What time slot would work best for your group? Right now, I think friday, saturday and sunday night is open for me (around 9-10pm eastern).

Also, what content would you like to go over? If your looking to overview some of the older raids, I would say pick two to start with, so your group is not overwhelmed. I am known for over-explaining things a tad bit, so I would say expect 30-45 mins per raid, if not longer.

Sure, that could work. What time slot would work best for your group? Right now, I think friday, saturday and sunday night is open for me (around 9-10pm eastern).

Also, what content would you like to go over? If your looking to overview some of the older raids, I would say pick two to start with, so your group is not overwhelmed. I am known for over-explaining things a tad bit, so I would say expect 30-45 mins per raid, if not longer.
    Dont forget Thalone runs raids Weds and Sun night he is also an excellent teacher!
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    Dont forget Thalone runs raids Weds and Sun night he is also an excellent teacher!
    And I lead some stuff on mon/fri nights. If we have spots in our group, I'm more than happy to bring some Adepts in.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cryohazard View Post
    And I lead some stuff on mon/fri nights. If we have spots in our group, I'm more than happy to bring some Adepts in.
    I guess that leaves me with tues/thurs? gahh..

I guess that leaves me with tues/thurs? gahh..
    Muahahahahahaaaaa.............

Last edited by Cryohazard; 03-13-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Player of DDO

Good news folks: we are back!

and better news: my host had a few automated backups left and were able to restore everything lost
    Last edited by protokon; 03-21-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Good news folks: we are back!

and better news: my host had a few automated backups left and were able to restore everything lost
    Taa daa!
    Thelanis:
    Retired Player of DDO

do we need to register again?

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fridas View Post
    do we need to register again?
    I just logged in as before so no.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

yep, no need to re-register. I backed up our old forums and the new one had a nice import tool, so I was able to bring over almost everything (might be a missing thread or post here or there, maybe a few missing users too).

should be able to log into your old account again, you may have to reset the password.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456