Question An idea for a static group

First, I'm willing to make a toon on a new server for the purposes of running with a nicely built static group.

This is what I think would be fun:
    1. Wizard - PM/enchantment-CC/insta-death spells and some backup element with DOTs/AOE? (ice & air, for example)
    2. Sorcerer - savant, either change type during stages of level-up or stick with one throughout (a tad more difficult)
    3. Artificer - rune arm user or exclusive repeater user, doesn't matter. pet setup as sneak/DEX... or go the alacrity route.
    4. Divine melee - FvS or paladin would probably be best. there's TWF FvS, there's lord of the blades FvS, THF paladin, TWF paladin, etc. Lots of options!
    5. Evoker/healer - two options here, a good evoker with some secondary good healing (mostly cures, since empower works on them, only once in a while use Heal)... FvS can work there. Or a cleric that with a change in gear and spells can switch to either evoker or healer depending on what the quest needs more
    6. Unknown... rogue/monk for those few quests that require evasion toons. Rogue would be nice, can attack with sneak bonuses while enemies are either attacking dominated/charmed enemies or the divine melee... those all count as sneak. Monk for more melee DPS, but would not be able to disable boxes AFTER traps that cannot be timed, and a lot of monks zerge too much. Of course, another arcane can also work or another divine (melee or evoker), etc.

Wizard can eventually even tank mobs into AOE damage, allowing everyone to get sneak attack bonuses.
    This is by no means what most people assume to be a perfect party, but I like this.

So... would anyone be interested in playing any of these characters? Joining a static group?
    Please mention which character would interest you, when you are available, what's your home server, etc.

We can always create these toons on a "neutral" server where nobody resides, to be fair.

6 spellsinger with 2 rogue levels and trap skills. He would be like a gas tank for the other 5 mana based classes.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Interesting idea, thank you! I know zip-all about bards, I'm not afraid to admit it. the 2 levels of rogue are more than enough for evasion and trap skills.