Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I guess everyone who has Ring of the Stalker and/or cares about it has the answers by now. Still, for completeness:

Few days ago my bard went to Mount Reysalon. I saw 100-damage numbers when beating up on red-named gnoll Balkan. So "Ring of the Stalker version U.12.2" works on gnolls and works on red-named.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I guess everyone who has Ring of the Stalker and/or cares about it has the answers by now. Still, for completeness:

Few days ago my bard went to Mount Reysalon. I saw 100-damage numbers when beating up on red-named gnoll Balkan. So "Ring of the Stalker version U.12.2" works on gnolls and works on red-named.
    Epic version of the ring?
    Lol at gnoll named Balkan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans

Quote Originally Posted by le_goat View Post
    At least the Dragons fly forward here.
    +1 for making me laugh!!!
    Im sure we will get our super scorps back. invis and immune to all damage and you cant even target them!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Epic version of the ring?
    Lol at gnoll named Balkan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
    No, it was ML 12 ring
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    What level was that ring? From various posts it seems that Epic ring is broken, and lower levels are not -- or not AS broken. But I may be wrong.

How about this? Anyone who has a Stalker ring, please post what level and tier it is, when it was made, and on what mobs it currently (post U12.2) procs or does not proc. I know I am asking a lot, but there is just way too much contradictory information on DDO Forums by now

[Edited] Not to be a moocher, I am about one Mansion run short of ML 12 ring. I will try to find a party to run with, and make one tonight.
    I have a fresh update 12.2 level 20 tier 1 Ring of the Stalker, it works just fine. I am guessing that maybe rings from previous updates were somehow not corrected and are still having problems?

for what it's worth the Level 16 ring manslayer effect works perfectly for me. I get the animation and they die on a vorpal hit.

For testing needs: Argo server, it's a tier 3 slotted with Masterful craft and feather-fall and I'm dual wielding khopeshes in case that matters.

Haven't tested any other levels but again the 16 works so far correctly for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123