Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Intro Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by totabc View Post
    and basicly as much of a jerk irl as in game.
    How is this possible!!!!!!

Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post
    How is this possible!!!!!!

well you see, i can get ban (and have been) for speaking my true thoughts on ddo, where in real life i dont have those restrictions.
    Iplaye (20 - Bard) Alinosa (20 - Barb)

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Hi

I'm Munkenmo, I'm 26, male.

I enjoy candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, chocolate scented candles and giving massages.

When I'm not trace routing potential new partners on the internet I'm busy spending my time pugging in ddo scouting new targets. I'm a member of soulless, but most of my toons have a surname relating to wood (woodfist, woodboot etc.) because I'm the definition of a barrel smasher and a flower sniffer.

My ideal quest is much like my ideal night. I like to spend time exploring her, making sure I go over everything, absorbing every last beautiful detail, sometimes even stopping at a pair of shrines to properly prepare and get ready before delving deep into the dungeon.

I once was a proud zerger, but recently I've learned that slowing down (when necessary), paying attention to detail and mostly enjoying the quest making sure that everyone in the party is satisfied before everything comes together at the end, is really the only way to play.

Good tidings and peace to you all.

Mo.
    +1 My first post... that was so funny I LMAO & had to make a forum account to tell u
    Toons = Seyebee, a 19 pacifist Barb that needs to be reminded to rage & Negten, a 20 Bard guaranteed songs & guaranteed negative 10% XP....

So I'm new to DDO only playing roughly 4 or 5 months hence the guaranteed negative ten % Was never in to games much. Favorite/only game prior to DDO was Tetris on super Nintendo. Never in a million years did I think I'd be playing an MMO... Hell I didn't even know what MMO stood for a few months ago... LOL... Bastard boyfriend got me in to DDO and I just love it... but now he's off gallivanting in Star Wars... Trying to hook up with a princess Leia no doubt... I tried to tell him that all the women in Star Wars are Wookiees but he's not listening. So if there are any knights in shining armor that want to entertain a girl... my toons are listed below...
    Toons = Seyebee, a 19 pacifist Barb that needs to be reminded to rage & Negten, a 20 Bard guaranteed songs & guaranteed negative 10% XP....

Quote Originally Posted by NegTen View Post
    So I'm new to DDO only playing roughly 4 or 5 months hence the guaranteed negative ten % Was never in to games much. Favorite/only game prior to DDO was Tetris on super Nintendo. Never in a million years did I think I'd be playing an MMO... Hell I didn't even know what MMO stood for a few months ago... LOL... Bastard boyfriend got me in to DDO and I just love it... but now he's off gallivanting in Star Wars... Trying to hook up with a princess Leia no doubt... I tried to tell him that all the women in Star Wars are Wookiees but he's not listening. So if there are any knights in shining armor that want to entertain a girl... my toons are listed below...
    LOL, welcome to the forums. Be sure to troll everyone you meet!
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

[QUOTE=totabc;4239801]Hai Welcome I'm Iplaye

DDO wise. I'm a jerk,

Nah, trouble is you know you are a jerk.....A REAL jerk is oblivious to his jerkiness....you are not a proper,full on jerk...yet...but who knows? Work hard at school, pass your exams, listen to your elders and betters and you might just make it to full-on-level 20-jerk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NegTen View Post
    Welcome to the game, I hope the experience has left an impression. There are plenty of us trolls "winning" Charlie Sheen style out here in DDO so don't be afraid to yell in the mic at us.
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    Hi, my main is Castagir. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into health food. I am into champagne. Can we meet at a bar called O'Malley's, where we'll plan our escape? :P
    I love that song ;-)
    sorry now we bring you back to your regularly scheduled program ;-)
    GuenlittleGuennieGuenmagicGuenaliciousGuendoctor

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tobril View Post
    There are a lot of vets left. They just don’t play with soulless
    cause you kids play your rap music too loud and it messes
    with our hearing aids.

Now get off my lawn.

+1 lol ;-))
    GuenlittleGuennieGuenmagicGuenaliciousGuendoctor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345