Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar

At least you all get to the website...I can't even do that anymore!
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar

Okay Turbine so you fixed something so I now see the site. Too bad it won't allow me to log in!
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

Community Member

Default Reply on this issue from support ticket...

Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting Turbine Community Support.

Unfortunately, My.DDO remains in Beta for several reasons, included several DDO Lottery-related issues. We do not offer support assistance for any DDO Lottery-related issues that users may experience, but do apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded information about this particular issue to the web development team for further investigation, but at this time there is no ETA on when this issue may be resolved.

Thank you,
    The Turbine Customer Service Team

I'm getting this now too, exactly as shown in post #1's screenie. The grey line with your name in, the one box containing the lottery click box and nothing else. Happens almost everytime in-game but sometimes lotteries do appear, same with browser logins.

Beta for how many years now on live?

Not good...
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.

Community Member

Both parts of this thread are in effect for my account but there are several issues overall.

1. No characters listed on my homepage. (general frames exists but nothing else)

2. Lottery submission blank when "click here!" to enter selected from any screen (even working alts individually)

3. Alts above level 20 are missing the character sheet individually once found and selected from search screen.

Example:
    Gaidheal of Ghallanda

4. Some Alts are not found at all from the search screen and display:
    Error!
    The page you were looking for was not found.
    Example:
    Eldritchmage of Ghallanda

which takes you to: http://my.ddo.com/ddoerror.html

The character sheet IS displayed for alts that are level 20

Example:
    Bludgham of Ghallanda
    Last edited by Smitey; 08-29-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Community Member

Response from support ticket:

Greetings,
    Thank you for submitting your issue! We have received your ticket and have converted it into a Bug Report. It has been sent to our Web Development team to be evaluated.

still no fix for this?

Interesting.
    My characters above lvl 20 now show up as having lvls of Druid instead epic lvls.
    At least you can click on them again to get to the char-page... it's empty but at least it's no "page does not exist"-error... something is happening...
    I'd rather have my quest-log back that stopped working/showing around 2 weeks ago than getting Druid-lvls... ;-)

Same prob as OP on my main account.
    * Live by the Pencil - My D&D-related Art * <-> * Focus Orb Paperbag - My Workaround for Helves *

Community Member WilliamBraveheart's Avatar

My account has been this way since the introduced epic levels.

Lookin for sumthin to kill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorin2001 View Post
    Interesting.
    My characters above lvl 20 now show up as having lvls of Druid instead epic lvls.
    At least you can click on them again to get to the char-page... it's empty but at least it's no "page does not exist"-error... something is happening...
    I'd rather have my quest-log back that stopped working/showing around 2 weeks ago than getting Druid-lvls... ;-)
    It gets better. Druids are now UndefinedClass1. Looks like a half-a$$ed patch.

Is and issue for me as of about 2 weeks ago. really anoying as i go in the lotteries every day as a rule.

Not happy.

Default Same problem here

I too have been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now. I got into one lottery during that period, but the next day it was not working again.

Cleared cache and made sure I was logged in. My over level 20 characters also don't load in MyDDO.
    On Sarlona: Justin, Bry, Karoneth, Koto, Combatant, Kendu, Narnak, Mythanthor, Jastron, Brendin.
    Guildmaster, The Brotherhood of Redemption
    www.borguild.com

still no fix for this?

myddo page works for me maybe 20% of the time now

I'll do a quest or 2 and try to enter lotteries again, it lets me enter lotteries about 2 out of 10 tries

I am also intermittently having this problem again (gray popup when trying to enter, and incomplete main myddo page loads), with increasing frequency. It had been fixed several weeks ago, but is now returning.

Since it was once mentioned that the number of winning entries may be negatively affecting the situation, I've taken to entering only lotteries that I really want (basically, just hearts) to avoid bloating my winning list.

For the record, I still have (a ton of) winning entries dating as far back as 8 months. Seems like they need to do another purge.

Does not work for me at all, and hasn't worked for over a month. Before this post I had given up posting on this. As we can't seem to get a response from the powers that be, on when or if they will attempt to get this fixed.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

I have been having this issue for months now. I finally decided to take the time and research my options. Found this thread as a result.

I am unable to bring up the Lottery page in either a browser or the in-game MyDDO option. Depending on the phase of the moon, the current tides, and the direction of the toes on my right foot, I get one of the two screen displays already posted (the grey window or the unable to load window).

I tried deleting chars on servers I no longer play, hoping the reduced character list would make a difference. It did not. So, now that I found this thread, I'm bookmarking it to make sure I have the link in the future. I'll check back from time-to-time to see if any progress has been made on the issue.

Oh! Just remembered. If there are web sites I need to unlock in Hosts file please let me, and everyone else, know which ones those might be. I use a standard file from mvps.org, but have modified mine at times to add additional sites.
    There is no free lunch.

As expected, this has gotten increasingly worse for me again. My luck with getting lotteries to display is now down to a rate of about 1%

Is there any chance of getting a Dev to respond on whether or not this will ever get fixed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast