Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
  1. #41
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

  2. #42
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Completion! I think maybe from first LFM it may have taken 5 hours but it was totally worth it.

    2 chattering rings
    1 belt of giant strength
    1 centurion armour

    I got a chattering ring

    Edit: Not to mention that half of the raid was completely new to the quest and we learned it at level on elite. Nice 50k xp or something.

  3. #43
    2015 DDO Players Council Jevern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Great job everyone =D
    Jassial - 18 Druid/2 Monk

    Also: ~Jetel ~ Jessoliel ~ Jevern ~ Jemerial ~ Jedriel ~ Jevern ~
    Proud member of Crimson Eagles

  4. #44
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    175

    Default That was fun

    For values of fun meaning soaked in acid, torched by flame and crushed by pillars after the run was finished. Glad to have the experience. Now to flag a character that has any business being in that raid, so maybe I can figure out how to do some of the stuff rather than pike through it.

    Thanks for putting this together, and congrats on the ring.

  5. #45
    Community Member Scortius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    167

    Default

    The 55k xp on completion with included bravery bonuses, Ingenious, and conquest, but not ransack. Not including the in-quest xps for taking the medallions. Anyone get a screenie of the report?

    And 5 items in the chest- Shining Crescents as well, which you can see in party chat.

    Well done Wax and Crimson Eagles for putting it together.
    Last edited by Scortius; 12-06-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: ninja'd
    Don't be a figjam.

  6. #46
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Thanks guys, means a lot to me. I felt generally useless through the entire experience as I seemed to keep rolling enough 1's on the traps to kill me (had to get 2 1's in close succession to actually die) and in the final fight I literally stood around twiddling my thumbs.

    I did kill a few warforged near the crystal but iirc that was a complete waste as you can just sneak in and grab those.

    I'll just try to convince myself that I earned the ring on the strength of getting the people together that got a completion rather through any actual contribution that I made in the group (few traps, few stuns, oh well).

  7. #47
    Community Member jkm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    We'll probably run one in a couple of weeks on our Gimpin' Toons. Do you want us to throw up an LFM for that one? Licorice may be able to pay someone back with a ring

  8. #48
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkm View Post
    We'll probably run one in a couple of weeks on our Gimpin' Toons. Do you want us to throw up an LFM for that one? Licorice may be able to pay someone back with a ring
    I'd say that you should always throw up the LFM, no point doing it short manned if there is a possibility to take some peeps along to meet some new people and make a friend or two.

    That said, I don't want another 5 hour ordeal. I doubt I'll be running the raid again anytime soon.

  9. #49
    Community Member jkm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    I'd say that you should always throw up the LFM, no point doing it short manned if there is a possibility to take some peeps along to meet some new people and make a friend or two.

    That said, I don't want another 5 hour ordeal. I doubt I'll be running the raid again anytime soon.
    It normally takes us 55 minutes if we have to do the bridges. Last time it took us hour and a half because we destroyed too many crystals

  10. #50
    Community Member taurean430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    Thanks guys, means a lot to me. I felt generally useless through the entire experience as I seemed to keep rolling enough 1's on the traps to kill me (had to get 2 1's in close succession to actually die) and in the final fight I literally stood around twiddling my thumbs.

    I did kill a few warforged near the crystal but iirc that was a complete waste as you can just sneak in and grab those.

    I'll just try to convince myself that I earned the ring on the strength of getting the people together that got a completion rather through any actual contribution that I made in the group (few traps, few stuns, oh well).
    You earned it the same as we all did. I was very impressed with the sticktoitness' the raid group demonstrated. We had an unbalanced start, fuddled it once, reformed, and then got it done. It was a very fun run. Heck, I died rolling a 1 at the 'best' possible time traversing the elemental cannon blasts at the end of part 1. And I laughed...

    We only had one person in group with healing capability, and they did an outstanding job of herding cats. Folks that didn't know the run were willing to listen, and more importantly, willing to try. I wish every raid group I join was like that.

    And I walked away estatic, as I got a lucky roll on the chattering ring. Good times... glad to be there.



    I took a few screenies when I had time. Still can't believe there were so many good things in that chest. Never seen one chattering ring drop, let alone two + other loot that is useful.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    And the funny death on my part, right at the end. Negative 200 health, not much left to piece together, lol.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

  11. #51
    Community Member Calebro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    5,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    That said, I don't want another 5 hour ordeal. I doubt I'll be running the raid again anytime soon.
    It sucks that as soon as I get back home and log on.... you guys had just filled.
    I didn't think you'd fill at all, to be honest. Heck, I didn't expect you to still be on, let alone having just started, when I got back home.
    .

  12. #52
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Bump!

    New character flagged, hoping to run this again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

  13. #53
    Community Member jkm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    We are at level 10 so if its a week or so away we can join (i actually have a monk this time ). We aren't looking forward to a) the gunner traps or b) the lightning traps up in the catwalks.

  14. #54
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkm View Post
    We are at level 10 so if its a week or so away we can join (i actually have a monk this time ). We aren't looking forward to a) the gunner traps or b) the lightning traps up in the catwalks.
    Level 10 is in level range?
    Freaking gunner traps were hilarious, really made me wish I'd taken Improved Evasion over Opportunist, I think I rolled about 4 1's to actually die which caused such a pain.
    Lightning traps were fun, ahh that was a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

  15. #55
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    175

    Default

    I have an improved evasion type (monk/fighter splash) that I should be able to get flagged if he isn't already. If needed, I can provide shuttle as well.

  16. #56
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spathic View Post
    I have an improved evasion type (monk/fighter splash) that I should be able to get flagged if he isn't already. If needed, I can provide shuttle as well.
    Awesome! Get flagged up then, I got sick of long loads etc so deleted DDO and defragged the disk and am installing again now, will put up an LFM tomorrow.

    Finally reading book 3 of Game of Thrones like my partner has been harping on about, she's absolutely desperate to discuss book 4 with me, I think even when I finish I won't tell her as it's so much fun watching her fit to burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

  17. #57
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    175

    Default Flagged now

    No other responses? Do people hate 40k XP from one quest?

  18. #58
    Community Member proficient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I'd be interested in running titan again but let me know if you want a group at level ahead of time as my only flagged characters are 18 plus, but I have a level 9 that could be level 10 or 11 and flagged real quick if need be.
    My main characters are Instructor kwai Chang Caine monk 25, Proficient Locksmith rogue 20, Producer 19 artificer on khyber

  19. #59
    Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proficient View Post
    I'd be interested in running titan again but let me know if you want a group at level ahead of time as my only flagged characters are 18 plus, but I have a level 9 that could be level 10 or 11 and flagged real quick if need be.
    Level flag and gear!

    I'm taking a few days break to catch up on some Game of Thrones novels and then hopefully we'll get this together so good opportunity for anyone interested to get organised for it

    Probably make a few attempts at getting a group together this weekend as time allows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

  20. #60

    Default

    Got my sigil in the bank, and working my way towards you as we type.
    (level 6 in the bank atm)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload