Community Member

Default Suggestion: A way to know much times I have run a quest

if possible including how much times on each difficulty, would help to decide what to run next when grinding up a TR

Requested many times, still not implemented.

But happy to /sign this one again.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by garlor View Post
    if possible including how much times on each difficulty, would help to decide what to run next when grinding up a TR
    You may want to try to check DDOViewer.
    It wont tell you in what difficult the quest was run (since that is not possible) but it will give you a list of all quests you have run and allow you to export the list for you to analyze it.
    (tab Log, Timers & Ransacks -> Log)

Check here for more info:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4180424
    Creator of DDOViewer

While I agree with your suggestion I thought it would be helpful for you to check this out:

Go to your character’s My.DDO profile.

At the lower, left hand side of the screen is your quest log with a link labeled “View Full List”.

Check “Dungeons” and “Classes” and hit the “Apply Filters” button.

The list you get is the reverse chronological order of the quests you have done and when you levelled up. You will need to fill in any difficulty information by memory. But, people tend to XP grind same quests in a certain window. At least it will give you the repetition penalty you will be looking at.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • One loot system to rule them all. (Including Cannith Crafting, and Named Loot.)
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Adjusting Challenge XP so that they're worth running more than once.

Default Sort of

Quote Originally Posted by DDOViewer View Post
    You may want to try to check DDOViewer.
    It wont tell you in what difficult the quest was run (since that is not possible) but it will give you a list of all quests you have run and allow you to export the list for you to analyze it.
    (tab Log, Timers & Ransacks -> Log)

Check here for more info:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4180424
    I use it and its ok it goes off my ddo which is not always helpful have run multi virus scans on the program and it is clean it does not require any log in info from you at all just your character's name and sever

/signed here as well.