Default Adur-Nac, Shroud Part 2 - Leaping through the Fourth Wall

He hacked the Matrix, man.

And yeah, bug reported.

Actually, Ticketed it, as well. And had the GM not taken 25 minutes to get back to us, I would tell you what the resolution was. As it was, at the 15 minute mark people started leaving, so we recalled/reformed.

Thought you were saying he jumped off the stage and into the house.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    Thought you were saying he jumped off the stage and into the house.
    That was supposed to be the reference :P and it's close enough, right? Outside of his "Stage", after all.

This happened to my toon once in pt 5, we were fighting harry close to the altar, when suddenly I just popped over the barrier. I spent the rest of the fight watching through the pink wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres_Tacos View Post
    This happened to my toon once in pt 5, we were fighting harry close to the altar, when suddenly I just popped over the barrier. I spent the rest of the fight watching through the pink wall.
    That was Harry teleporting you. Had you guys not been fighting him near that barrier it wouldn't have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    That was supposed to be the reference :P and it's close enough, right? Outside of his "Stage", after all.
    Definitely, read it before the SS. Complete BS...unless you could hit him through the wall...though then you might have had been accused of exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    Definitely, read it before the SS. Complete BS...unless you could hit him through the wall...though then you might have had been accused of exploiting.
    The summons could hit him, as could FvS Archon, Death Aura, etc. But it's all low-damage stuff, and he's a self-healing mob that would often peel off far enough away from the wall that we couldn't really get him down more than 10%.

It happened to me with Sagrata aswell but we were able to kill him by persistent AoE and assorted effects so we just bug reported it.

How dare you post a SS with my name not blacked out! Can I get a mod to ban this women?!

Anyhow, that sucked. I was trying to get some completions before I had to switch over to family mode.... First time I've seen this happen and I have 100's of completions. I have been ported thru barrier in 5 but have never seen a mob ported thru.

Maybe next time. *shrugs*

PS- Slow freakin GM's suck!