Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J1MMY. View Post
    Syphiroth completed all but disruptor,shortcuts and colossal crystals.
    all solo lv 25 and the only one on a few lv 25 challenge boards.

do we get a trophy for this :P
    Is Syphiroth your character?
    The kobold cannot be marked as junk because it cannot be sold. You can destroy it by dragging and dropping it outside your inventory.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    yep anyone who wants scores in this leaderboar can have em.

I don't sort by lvl like the official board tho, just highest score.

Just screenshot the scores ud like in the list here and ill add em. U can just screenshot the leaderboard if ud rather, either way id like a SS incase the leaderboards ever disappear.
    http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...def1a4f5/l.png

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...9b305ea5/l.png

here you go

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Is Syphiroth your character?
    i can only wish it was

Quote Originally Posted by J1MMY. View Post
    6 stars solo lv 25 epic i don't think anyones gonna do anytime soon without forged caster
    Challenge accepted

Thelanis Thylus Thelassir Kjeldorn Ingrisstohr Khaarnath Lyriah Byrron Grunzo Thylandras Kharandras Thylandar Mallachias Kharnofski Grunzar Thyax Kharnoth Ghallanda Lykanthar Kharnor Thelanar Kharnaxe Kharnoth
    Khyber Gimpo

My quite bad score for solo 25 Buying Time isn't showing. (I've done several solo 5-minute runs on Myrmidral on Khyber for ~120 crystals - low score speedruns)

Will try running it again to see if it records newer scores.

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

I think the scoreboard updates hourly?

My CR20 Picture Portals run took about 20mins to show.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Inedible, 5747 Picture Portals 20

Stupid kobold got stuck on some shelves in the library ) :
    Last edited by Gram; 12-26-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Inedible, 5747 Picture Portals 20

Stupid kobold got stuck on some shelves in the library ) :
    sick score bro.. Looks like most of the best scores may happen if you run em at char lvl+4, often in smaller grps or solo due to scaling.

My best run on the same challenge was about 4600 (edit: 4888).. And that was a extremely solid run, with many great players moving very fast.. think we 6stard it with 5+ min left to go and farmed for points like crazy, 300+ kills. That +40% for being below lvl is the key to the best scores it seems. Course also 6 staring it is also counter intuitive to points.. (2 min to foreman = no points, but lost 2 min that u could spend on kills) So in a way u were lucky that kobold got stuck, hed lower ur score heh.

Added.

Also created a new ranking section since we now have 3 similar entries posted:
    Highest 6-star'd Epic challenge (cr25) score.
    Good for any challenge, tho only one we got done so far seems to be time is money
    Last edited by Shade; 01-02-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Community Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    sick score bro.. Looks like most of the best scores may happen if you run em at char lvl+4, often in smaller grps or solo due to scaling.

My best run on the same challenge was about 4600.. And that was a extremely solid run, with many great players moving very fast.. think we 6stard it with 5+ min left to go and farmed for points like crazy, 300+ kills. That +40% for being below lvl is the key to the best scores it seems. Course also 6 staring it is also counter intuitive to points.. (2 min to foreman = no points, but lost 2 min that u could spend on kills) So in a way u were lucky that kobold got stuck, hed lower ur score heh.

Added.

Also created a new ranking section since we now have 3 similar entries posted:
    Highest 6-star'd Epic challenge (cr25) score.
    Good for any challenge, tho only one we got done so far seems to be time is money
    sweet awesome! thx shade.

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...nShot00152.jpg

6392 on Behind The Door CR 15. On Aggrim on Khyber. (1 Fighter / 1 Barb / 8 Artificer)

I found 2 chrono buffs, which is why it's 47 minutes. Didn't buy A Minute of Time, though have to say I was tempted to really max my score out forever. Having never received 2 chrono buffs in one run before, I'd say it'll be up for a while regardless.

EDIT: Btw, I think it's kind of cheesy that the top possible scores are from normal challenges massively underlevel, and would not be remotely opposed to putting these in a separate category... to me the top scores should be about doing the epics.
    Last edited by Deathdefy; 12-30-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Community Member

wrong thread O_O
    Last edited by jimmy.; 12-30-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: delete this post please

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdefy View Post
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...nShot00152.jpg

6392 on Behind The Door CR 15. On Aggrim on Khyber. (1 Fighter / 1 Barb / 8 Artificer)

I found 2 chrono buffs, which is why it's 47 minutes. Didn't buy A Minute of Time, though have to say I was tempted to really max my score out forever. Having never received 2 chrono buffs in one run before, I'd say it'll be up for a while regardless.

EDIT: Btw, I think it's kind of cheesy that the top possible scores are from normal challenges massively underlevel, and would not be remotely opposed to putting these in a separate category... to me the top scores should be about doing the epics.
    Awesome score.

And yea I agree with ur edit. New categories set up, one for non-epics (noobs (well multi tr uber solo noobs) will rule) and one for epics only - only lvl20s are allowed to enter - technically not true atm, but thems the rules the compendium states, so we shall follow.

Default 8 quests 6 starred

Favorhor, Rangedeath, Inthedark, Healemup, Axaleal, Hackemlow, Singasong, Intheback

Quote Originally Posted by Healemup View Post
    8 challenges
    thanks added. What server ya on?

The leaderboards are horribly broken you can see my wizard polarities in all of monkey_archers SS and my highest listed epic lava caves is 504? lol...anyway can I be added off that same score since im shown in his SS as well as duo with him in PP epic not sure what level probably 21 5085. Dragons hoard epic probably 21 also with 1011 score, time is money 805, epic disruptor 1141 and epic shortcuts 728.

Last edited by K_0tiC; 01-19-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Officer of Renowned

Thelanis

(Click here too check us out)

Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

Quote Originally Posted by K_0tiC View Post
    The leaderboards are horribly broken you can see my wizard polarities in all of monkey_archers SS and my highest listed epic lava caves is 504? lol...anyway can I be added off that same score since im shown in his SS as well as duo with him in PP epic not sure what level probably 21 5085. Dragons hoard epic probably 21 also with 1011 score, time is money 805, epic disruptor 1141 and epic shortcuts 728.

They aren't broken so much as they are set up kinda dumb:
    -They only track your top score - and top acording to their rules:
    -They consider stars more important then score. So if you get a 4/5 star run, it doesnt matter how well u score on 1-3 stars, they are considered worse and wont be for you (Tho if you had a party member in there and that was their best run, you will show up on the mouse over with them). EG: Check the thalanis boards epic collosal top score for 1 star, you are in that grp, but not listed directly as you already own Rank #1.

They used to be a bit buggy and seemed to miss some runs (thus why some of our best scores in this list are missing), but lately they seem to be fixed and quite accurate and never miss runs.

So for you, your best run star wise on collosal epic was 4 stars, and best score on a 4 star run was 504.. That is showing up on the leaderboards, and is rank #1 for thelanis, so congrats =).

But yea thats the point of my tracking.. I track score over stars, as thats more fun to compete for. I will add you name to Monkies scores where ur in the SS.

The other ones: Eh kinda mixed thoughts on adding those, as I bet many are PRE U12.1/2 patch, since in u12.1/2 they actaully made it much harder to get a high score in rushmoor and kobold island.
    Rushmoor - not sure wat they did, but I've done several runs on epic 21, far exceeding my past performance where i got 4888.. I mean we 6stard it with 10 mins lefto n the clock and killed stuff like madmen, probably 300+ kills, but our score was only 4400.. So something got nerfed there for sure, not sure 5k+ on 21 is even possible anymore.
    Kobold - mainly just the fact u cant invis em anymore makes it quite a bit tougher.

But then again, once we get epic lvls in the expansion we can probably crush 25, and get scores in the 6k range, so it may not matter.. Tho on the flipside, if the lvls count against your score (as they do now).. wed likely get worse scores, as 25 HP goes up a ton.. Will post em all anyways i guess, they are not too far off and probably beatable despite the changes.
    Last edited by Shade; 01-20-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Catching up to your collosal score monkey:
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3045/1406g.jpg

Bit more practice and i'll get it =)

ps: ur 24 run, was 4 man right?

new:
    Epic Extraplanar palace: 1265
    Last edited by Shade; 01-20-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Community Member

I would also be interested to see a list of solo epic 5 stars. I know the mobs get much tougher the more people there are in the group, but some of those challenges are rough to solo five star.

Community Member

Hmm yeah hard to tell what is really going on, with the bugginess of the challenge leaderboards. Has me (as Wildeyn) listed as highest score for most or all of the explaplanar palace stuff. But for one of them, Labor shortage, it doesnt list me at all, but shows that I was in party with the person with the highest score (Meleina).

It seems that this forum OP should be devoted to most mats, since that is what you are generally going for. And for the stuff where you can buy time, it should be most mats/min, I figure. My best is just under 890 mats in 11 minutes in buying time, for example, although that is now cut in half after the last patch, unfortunately. No more ~12 tokens/hr.

The 'most mats' thing would balance things for people who do it on lvl 21 vs. lvl 25, I think.
    Last edited by wyndzen; 02-06-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Community Member

Well, I think the thread should show what the OP wants it to show. After all it is his thread. However, if you want to impress me, get the highest five star score at the highest level.

For me that is something like this amazing accomplishment.

Firendel of Ghallanda in epic 21 picture portal
    solo five stars with a score of 4518
    One of only a few players on all of the servers to solo an epic 5 star challenge. In my mind, you really need to divide the score by the number of party members.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast