Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Latest run of colossal crystals, 2 progs collected

Thelanis Thylus Thelassir Kjeldorn Ingrisstohr Khaarnath Lyriah Byrron Grunzo Thylandras Kharandras Thylandar Mallachias Kharnofski Grunzar Thyax Kharnoth Ghallanda Lykanthar Kharnor Thelanar Kharnaxe Kharnoth
    Khyber Gimpo

Community Member

Who spent the most TP on challenge items board?

The star system (compete with your friends!) got silly when they also added all the consumables that can be bought for real money to help complete them.

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Was PM'd me this link:
    http://my.ddo.com/leaderboard/challenges/

Cool, I always expected a leaderboard from the get go.

Unsurprisingly bugged tho:
    -Listing party sizes of 7 in some place.. (check picture portals epic, khyber)
    -Most of the scores listed here aren't even there, tho a few old runes are.
    -Epics dont let you pick the CR, just 21 only.

So might have to maintain this thread a bit longer tell the bugs are worked out.
    Ooh it's updated.

Big fan of the concept. The site still blows a little in its current state; forcibly sorting by most stars first, and only storing the top 40 scores, means we definitively will lose the top scores from many of the collection challenges.

Not having Highest Scores (ignoring Stars) for each challenge, an overall Most Gold Starred Challenges (or just Most Stars total) Leaderboard, and highest overall score for any challenge leaderboard are hopefully all not too complicated improvements that can be made soon. Also, having an 'over-all-servers' option under server would be great.

The 7 player parties I think are Artificer dog presences. e.g. Khyber - Colossal Crystals - CR 10. I (as Aggrim) am counted as having 2 players in the party; but since I haven't used a hireling this life, I'm positive it was the dog.
    EDIT: It's worse than that and actually buggy. E.g. Khyber - Kobold Chaos - Level 9. I used the dog... maybe I raised it or something, but definitely did not also have another hireling.
    Last edited by Deathdefy; 12-13-2011 at 07:38 AM.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy1guy View Post
    Who spent the most TP on challenge items board?

The star system (compete with your friends!) got silly when they also added all the consumables that can be bought for real money to help complete them.
    pfft. The challenge items are mostly fluff.

I've never spent a single turbine point on any of that stuff. And im fairly sure no one in my groups did either. Pretty much all the items have no major impact so we delete most of em anyways, the only one that helps a little is the minute of time, but we've found a couple of those frm monster kills anyways, and so far never used one to get a high score, only to gold star a challenge.

Plus all the challenge items are obtainable outside the store from drops from named monster kills. So while we might of used the odd item we got from those, we never had to spend any turbine points.

I'd say most achievements these days do involve some turbine points tho, namely many solo and raid ones.. As I often see store-mana potions on their hotbars. Personally I never buy any of those either and run these mostly on my sorc. I cant say others in my grp havent used them tho, but not many if any as most challenges have some shrines we use.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdefy View Post
    Ooh it's updated.

Big fan of the concept. The site still blows a little in its current state; forcibly sorting by most stars first, and only storing the top 40 scores, means we definitively will lose the top scores from many of the collection challenges.

Not having Highest Scores (ignoring Stars) for each challenge, an overall Most Gold Starred Challenges (or just Most Stars total) Leaderboard, and highest overall score for any challenge leaderboard are hopefully all not too complicated improvements that can be made soon. Also, having an 'over-all-servers' option under server would be great.
    mm yea..

It's still missing a ton of runs I did yesterday tho. Think, like the game itself it might only be updated when u reach a new star threshold .. Or its still behind a day or something. I dunno.

It is showing more then 40 entries for some of them. A cpl had 4 pages worth, 100+ entries.

But yea should let us sort by stars and score.

And talk is cheap. If you've 6 star'd an epic, proove it and post a pic.

Im sure some can be done too, but you need to either solo/2man em due to stupid sclaing, and/or use cheese tactics like kite mobs around endlessly due to dumb hp.

anyways wrong topic to discuss this, i made a thread, or 5 threads elsewhere for this,..
    I was in a 6man group, your right talk is cheap, i'll put a pic up when i get home from work. I'm surprised you think 6starring these is an accomplishment though.

meanwhile you could just go to the Sarlona challenges, look at time is money epic, level 25 and you'll see 5 stars, no idea why the gold isn't showing up on the leaderboards page, but i'm sure you can figure out it's a 6star without a screenshot.
    Last edited by fTdOmen; 12-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Archer View Post
    Latest run of colossal crystals, 2 progs collected

Wow highest reward i've seen yet.

And talk is cheap. If you've 6 star'd an epic, proove it and post a pic.

Im sure some can be done too, but you need to either solo/2man em due to stupid sclaing, and/or use cheese tactics like kite mobs around endlessly due to dumb hp.
    6 starred, 6 manned, killed red names and trash, like i've said earlier, smart tactics are required.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    6 starred, 6 manned, killed red names and trash, like i've said earlier, smart tactics are required.

Nice job!

Cool

three esauce, deadlies, warchants:
    http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6638/epicsauce.jpg

We were 5 seconds off from 5 staring rushmoor 23 =/

But eh, we won anyways in a way.. We got a +3 con tomes =)

Edit:
    Last edited by Monkey_Archer; 12-14-2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Thelanis Thylus Thelassir Kjeldorn Ingrisstohr Khaarnath Lyriah Byrron Grunzo Thylandras Kharandras Thylandar Mallachias Kharnofski Grunzar Thyax Kharnoth Ghallanda Lykanthar Kharnor Thelanar Kharnaxe Kharnoth
    Khyber Gimpo

Edit:
    wow nice.. was thinking best score in caves would be buying time.. But maybe not, since u lose poitns for buying time, but the +2min is free there.

I'll try to beat that in buying time tho. Ive done a cpl collosals over 1000, but not that high yet. 24 i see, maybe thats the trick.. I've done a few on 23 with decent scores.
    Last edited by Shade; 12-15-2011 at 01:19 AM.

wow nice.. was thinking best score in caves would be buying time.. But maybe not, since u lose poitns for buying time, but the +2min is free there.

I'll try to beat that in buying time tho. Ive done a cpl collosals over 1000, but not that high yet. 24 i see, maybe thats the trick.. I've done a few on 23 with decent scores.
    I think its +10% bonus per difficulty above 20... The scaling between 21 and 24 is definitely noticeable, but small compared to the huge jump at 25, so 24 seems to be the best rate if the group can handle it.
    Khyber Gimpo

New record in CC

Khyber Gimpo

New record in CC
    Awesome. Added.

Community Member

Talking first to complete and done solo many sarlona epic lv 25

Syphiroth completed all but disruptor,shortcuts and colossal crystals.
    all solo lv 25 and the only one on a few lv 25 challenge boards.

do we get a trophy for this :P

Quote Originally Posted by J1MMY. View Post
    Syphiroth completed all but disruptor,shortcuts and colossal crystals.
    all solo lv 25 and the only one on a few lv 25 challenge boards.

do we get a trophy for this :P
    6 star any of em?
    Just complete on 25? still pretty good, but not trophy good =)

Community Member

Arrow add his name D:

6 star any of em?
    Just complete on 25? still pretty good, but not trophy good =)
    6 stars solo lv 25 epic i don't think anyones gonna do anytime soon without forged caster

but i read you were keeping track of the highest scores aswell as 6gold stars

according to challenge boards which have been staying up to date for me

syphiroth has highest lvl 25 solo on Buying time epic and Moving targets epic

Quote Originally Posted by J1MMY. View Post
    6 stars solo lv 25 epic i don't think anyones gonna do anytime soon without forged caster

but i read you were keeping track of the highest scores aswell as 6gold stars

according to challenge boards which have been staying up to date for me

syphiroth has highest lvl 25 solo on Buying time epic and Moving targets epic
    yep anyone who wants scores in this leaderboar can have em.

I don't sort by lvl like the official board tho, just highest score.

Just screenshot the scores ud like in the list here and ill add em. U can just screenshot the leaderboard if ud rather, either way id like a SS incase the leaderboards ever disappear.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast