Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I have no problem with me appearing on myddo.
    I got problem on people knowing too much about me.
    I added info about it in the first post.

If you make your chars private no one will see your logs/timers/etc. But the generic MyDDO stuff will be visible.

I remind you all that the info was/his already available and this tools doesn't show anything new that cant be seen already. It just provides a easy way to access that information for those who wish.
    For example, I use it in all my chars to check the raid timers and ransacks.
    (have 10+ chars, it becomes a mess to follow the timers in all of them without it...)

Downloaded.

Your first Tip of the Day is interesting.

edit: Oh, and nice work.
    Last edited by lazylaz; 11-19-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: gratsing
    All of Company of the Black Dragon and all of Warriors of the Wild
    Some of the Vagabond Horde and some of the SrTG
    All on Khyber

Seems to just crash for me. I have all the runtimes installed through 4.0 with dev environments.

Nice work.
    I dont want to waist good rep for a temp account though.

+ 1 in thought only

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-daBard View Post
    Seems to just crash for me. I have all the runtimes installed through 4.0 with dev environments.
    Can you send me a screenshot/text of the crash to davcin at davcin.com?
    (or just PM it)

Thanks

Follow up.

Fully scanned & checked. SAFE for the weary minded.

Works flawlessly, no bugs.

Nice work.

Can we get a nice techy type grey skin?

"I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Looks cool. i'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOViewer View Post
    Yes, akaik it is in the US. I rent it to a provider on my country and he rents it to a US provider.
    Tbh, it is the first time i know of someone having your problem since the years i open the site...
    (comes from 2005 or so)
    Well I can't try it even if I wasn't suspicious. I'd guess my provider got blacklisted somewhere...

Thumbs up

Nice job
    "No quarter to stowaways!"
    Captain's Crew

Notes:
    - it doesn't asks your account user/pass.
    - uses MyDDO to get the information of the character(s) you add.
    - like in MyDDO, if you don't want your char to appear in DDOViewer make it private.
    (and, like MyDDO, some things will still be visible even if you make it private, like, for example, equipment)
    ...also like MyDDO, does it show your character's info from like 6 or 7 or 9 months ago, rather than currently relevant info on the character? Oh and will it continue showing info from long-deleted characters, like MyDDO does?
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    ...also like MyDDO, does it show your character's info from like 6 or 7 or 9 months ago, rather than currently relevant info on the character? Oh and will it continue showing info from long-deleted characters, like MyDDO does?
    Yes... since it uses MyDDO to get the info it shows, it suffers from the same problems that MyDDO does...

Yes... since it uses MyDDO to get the info it shows, it suffers from the same problems that MyDDO does...
    Well then, kudos on writing a program that sounds like it could be very useful IF MyDDO actually worked. Unfortunately, for many of us, MyDDO does not work as it is supposed to.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Ran fine first 3 times opening, now Im getting the debug warning. Solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Ran fine first 3 times opening, now Im getting the debug warning. Solutions?
    I need a bit of more info then that, can you send me a screenshot/text of the crash to davcin at davcin.com?
    (or just PM it)

Thanks
    Creator of DDOViewer

I need a bit of more info then that, can you send me a screenshot/text of the crash to davcin at davcin.com?
    (or just PM it)

Thanks
    you have your PM settings blocked, cant send to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    you have your PM settings blocked, cant send to you.
    Oops, should be ok now...
    Creator of DDOViewer

Oops, should be ok now...
    PM sent, after we get this issue straight, we'll post it for the people, in case similar issue occurs, (easy fix, just a setting.)

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

OK, let me put it this way:
    I like checking my timers on http://laferteconsulting.com/myddo/check_timer.php but I don't like the idea that any idiot can check my feats, spells etc.
    Any solution?

I don't see feats in this tool. Did I miss that somewhere? Can you see your learned feats in MyDDO?

And the spells are simply a list of the spells you have learned at one time or another that are listed in your activity log. It does not actually display what you have loaded.

There is nothing in this tool that isn't already in MyDDO. It's just a quick and convenient way to organize them. The flagging info is awesome, BTW.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    OK, let me put it this way:
    I like checking my timers on http://laferteconsulting.com/myddo/check_timer.php but I don't like the idea that any idiot can check my feats, spells etc.
    Any solution?
    The way myDDO is made, no. It is a all or nothing situation since for you to check your timers you need to make your character public, so that the log can be analyzed. But the log also contains your feats, spells, etc. Not all of them because it is incomplete, but some of the info is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeria View Post
    I don't see feats in this tool. Did I miss that somewhere? Can you see your learned feats in MyDDO?
    Feats are not added yet, but they will probably be sooner or latter.
    (log based also, the log itself only contains part of the info)

And the spells are simply a list of the spells you have learned at one time or another that are listed in your activity log. It does not actually display what you have loaded.
    Yes, the spell list is incomplete because there is no way to get that info besides the log and the log itself only contains part of the info.

There is nothing in this tool that isn't already in MyDDO. It's just a quick and convenient way to organize them. The flagging info is awesome, BTW.
    Exactly, all the char related info it shows is been there from the start of myDDO.
    Of course you can get the details of a item/spell/etc using the tool, but the char info itself, is exclusively obtain from myDDO.
    Creator of DDOViewer

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast