Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 155
  1. #81
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    Hi! Can someone tell me how to make the character logs public? I can't find an option for it on the character page?
    Login -> MyDDO -> My Profile -> My Character
    (hit Save Changes even if the characters already have the checkbox set)

    But remember that DDO update 12.1 broke the character log page. DDOViewer wont be able to pull the log from MyDDO until Turbine finally fixes the log page.
    Last edited by DDOViewer; 01-04-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  2. #82
    Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Micki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    [insert comment]
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDOViewer View Post
    Login -> MyDDO -> My Profile -> My Character
    (hit Save Changes even if the characters already have the checkbox set)

    But remember that DDO update 12.1 broke the character log page. DDOViewer wont be able to pull the log from MyDDO until Turbine finally fixes the log page.
    Alright. Thank you.

  3. #83
    Founder Osharan_Tregarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    4,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDOViewer View Post
    Login -> MyDDO -> My Profile -> My Character
    (hit Save Changes even if the characters already have the checkbox set)

    But remember that DDO update 12.1 broke the character log page. DDOViewer wont be able to pull the log from MyDDO until Turbine finally fixes the log page.
    If you have the addresses already, you can still access the logs. You just have to manually enter the page numbers.

    http://my.ddo.com/osharan_tregarth/log/?page=1
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

  4. #84
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osharan_Tregarth View Post
    If you have the addresses already, you can still access the logs. You just have to manually enter the page numbers.

    http://my.ddo.com/osharan_tregarth/log/?page=1
    Yes, but that gives the log for all the account characters, not the individual character log.

    The page i need is the http://my.ddo.com/character/[server]/[character name]/log/, that contains the individual character log. And that one is still broke.

    But i will have a look at the account characters log page to see what i can do.
    Last edited by DDOViewer; 01-05-2012 at 07:44 AM.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  5. #85
    Community Member dogakusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2

    Unhappy Broken Link?

    Neither of the links to the Zip files seem to be working today.

    Really good little utility though!

  6. #86
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogakusha View Post
    Neither of the links to the Zip files seem to be working today.

    Really good little utility though!
    Fixed, should be working now.
    Thanks for the info.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  7. #87
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Great tool! Thanks.

  8. #88
    Community Member Thud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The hills of California.
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I'm finally getting on the forums and discovering the awesome tools available. I doubt they will stop me from being a noob, but they are helping. I was using the ddoviewer for timers until the update broke it and now I'm using Game Guide. Sanadil seems to have the timers working with my.ddo, but I'm not sure how/why...

  9. #89
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    (...) I was using the ddoviewer for timers until the update broke it and now I'm using Game Guide. Sanadil seems to have the timers working with my.ddo, but I'm not sure how/why...
    Next release will have a fix for the log not updating.

    As Osharan_Tregarth mentioned, the account log is working. Because of this, DDOViewer will start going to the account log if the character log page isn't working.
    Last edited by DDOViewer; 01-18-2012 at 05:40 AM.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  10. #90
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default Version 0.0.1.1 released

    New version released...

    0.0.1.1
    - Add: Log info is now obtain from the MyDDO account log page if the MyDDO character log page is not working
    - Add: Character guild to Summary tab
    - Fix: Log Refresh all using MyDDO not doing anything (not related to MyDDO character log page being broke)
    - Siblings refresh button moved to Siblings list popup menu
    - Other small fixes and improvements

    NOTE 1:
    If you are updating from version 0.0.1.0 or bellow, the first run after the update may take longer then usual to start due to internal character database updates.

    NOTE 2:
    DDO update 12.1 broke the character log page. DDOViewer 0.0.1.1 and up now checks the account log page making the log updates slower. Is is normal since the account log pages haves the log information of all account characters and DDOViewer needs to filter the entries for the character that is being updated.
    Last edited by DDOViewer; 01-25-2012 at 04:57 AM.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  11. #91
    Community Member Thorin2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Great work! I like it!

    One small suggestion: I'd split the tab for timers/not-yet-flagged-for-quests so that on one tab there are only quests where there could be a timer and on the other tab there are only quests you are not flagged for.
    Or maybe sort them, so that the quests with possible timers are at the top, and those your char is not yet flagged for are below that.

  12. #92
    Community Member BDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Looks cool, job well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Game development is like sex. If you make a mistake you'll have to support it for the rest of your life...
    Tearrr Warmachene Autocrit Favordarchon Muramusa Restorative Zergjing Zjerging

  13. #93
    Community Member Argila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorin2001 View Post
    Great work! I like it!

    One small suggestion: I'd split the tab for timers/not-yet-flagged-for-quests so that on one tab there are only quests where there could be a timer and on the other tab there are only quests you are not flagged for.
    Or maybe sort them, so that the quests with possible timers are at the top, and those your char is not yet flagged for are below that.
    I would rather not to split the tab since there are enough tabs already and more will be added as time permits...
    (as he said)

    How about hiding the rows that you don't want to see (yet)?
    It works for me...
    Last edited by Argila; 02-07-2012 at 05:47 AM.

  14. #94
    Community Member Kokanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Great Work so far. Pretty good for version 0.0.1.1 (Very early Stages at it seems)

    Some functionality it aims on having goes beyond any other DDO tool available.
    Stuff like the age of your characters and the most completed dungeons/quests is really cool to know.
    Also cool is the end rewards pickup notice, and raids not flagged for.

    The completion count seems to be off by 1 day. I'm getting 1 more than it actually is for vyking (orien).
    Also the Favored Soul Icon is missing (shows up as an exclamation mark).

    Would be really nice if turbine released an API with more information available (spells, ransack, completions of chains) and helping a little bit with the performance. Character loading is really slow the first time, but once cached its actually fast.

    Keep Up the great work!
    Last edited by Kokanee; 02-07-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    Vyking FvS | Spectron Sorc | Khant Wiz Completionist | Drower Bard | Squasher Ftr | xPando Monk
    ------ Leader of Easy Raiders Guild ------

  15. #95
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    (...)
    The completion count seems to be off by 1 day. I'm getting 1 more than it actually is for vyking (orien).
    Also the Favored Soul Icon is missing (shows up as an exclamation mark).
    (...)
    It may related to the time zone you are in.
    All the dates are converted to the time zone you are in and that may be failing for some reason.
    Please check your settings to see if the problem comes from there.
    You may also try to do a full log update (but I don't think it will really fix it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    (...)
    Also the Favored Soul Icon is missing (shows up as an exclamation mark).
    (...)
    Yes, it will be fixed in the next version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    (...)
    Would be really nice if turbine released an API with more information available (spells, ransack, completions of chains) and helping a little bit with the performance. Character loading is really slow the first time, but once cached its actually fast.
    (...)
    I also would love to have a API with the DDO 'stuff'...
    As it is, it is a pain to collect all the 'stuff' needed.
    Creator of DDOViewer

  16. #96
    Community Member Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    385

    Default

    I can't get this to work it just hangs at Loading charater...

  17. #97
    Community Member DDOViewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    I can't get this to work it just hangs at Loading charater...
    Make sure your firewall is not blocking DDOViewer from the internet.
    Can you send me a screenshot?
    What character it is?
    Creator of DDOViewer

  18. #98
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Talking

    Facebook invaded eberron and our toons won't have any privacy anymore!

    DooooooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOooOOooOoOooOooOoOom!

    Just kiddin
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  19. #99
    Community Member Argila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Facebook invaded eberron and our toons won't have any privacy anymore!

    DooooooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOooOOooOoOooOooOoOom!

    Just kiddin
    hmmmm... they never had privacy... privacy is a illusion

  20. #100
    Community Member Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    385

    Default



    and then after a while the whole program stops responding, I have added it to my Windows firewall allowed programs.

    Character is Cerberah of Thelanis.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload