Community Member

Default Argonnessen static group, need members.

I am the leader of a static group that meets on Monday nights at 8 pm (east coast time). The group only has a wizard, a rogue, and a favored soul. We are level 15-17 and would like a few more people. We play for about 3 hours and have not missed a night in about 6 months. Guild invite available, level 22 with an airship. We are on the Argonnessen server. We are all pay-to-play. All welcome, especially tanks!

I have 2 level 16 characters but don't usually log on until about 9:30 EST on Monday nights. If that is your only available day and time, then I'm afraid I can't help you out.

Community Member

Default 9:30 is fine.

We start at around 8 but if you get online at 9:30 there is no reason we can't link up for an hour and half or so. I will talk to the others about another possible day and see what they say.

I am available on Monday nights but currently have no characters on Argonessen. It would take a few weekends to get within level range of you guys. I really enjoy the barbarian class.

Does your group use mics and work together? I'm not a big fan of the no talking, zerging, run all over the place type groups. I don't need to investigate every square inch of the dungeon, but I'm not going for record speed completions either.

Default Another Rogue?

Hi! I have a level 17 rogue that would be interested in joining the group, if you can handle two rogues. Also, I am a member of Trifikas' guild.

Community Member

Buddrow
    Let me know when you get a guy our level.
    Trifikas
    My group is people I know in real life. We all use mics and we stick together. We discuss plans of attack and rarely zerg. We also try to do all options unless otherwise stated.
    aalize
    Another rogue is fine, the more the merrier. We need a tank but we have three open slots in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Meepodragonking View Post
    Buddrow
    Let me know when you get a guy our level.
    Trifikas
    My group is people I know in real life. We all use mics and we stick together. We discuss plans of attack and rarely zerg. We also try to do all options unless otherwise stated.
    aalize
    Another rogue is fine, the more the merrier. We need a tank but we have three open slots in the group.
    super I will roll up a barb and start working on it! If you could send Kickingwing a guild invite that would be a great help.
    Last edited by Buddrow; 11-19-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Meepo,
    Sounds great. What is your character and guild name? I'll keep an eye out for ya. I have a level 16 Favored Soul that can be the healer or melee (or both), whatever the group needs. Her name is Khorah. Aalize's rogue is Zahavea and we are both in the Steel City Knights guild.
    Last edited by Trifikas; 11-21-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Community Member

Robokill is the name of my main. We should be on tonight but one of the players out of town so we will see.