Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bull Armor kit?

  1. #1
    Community Member Raptormesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    88

    Default Bull Armor kit?

    Hi there I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but I could not find the new bull armor kits on the DDO Store. Would be grateful for any help.

  2. #2
    DDO Store
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    167

    Default

    They are not currently published, we'll be releasing them at a later date. The only new one currently available is the Cannith kit. Sorry to disappoint!

  3. #3
    Community Member Raptormesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    They are not currently published, we'll be releasing them at a later date. The only new one currently available is the Cannith kit. Sorry to disappoint!
    Thanks for the prompt response. Tis a shame, as I had my TP points ready . On a positive note, absolutely love the preview function now, spent an hour checking the kits out on my various alts.

  4. #4
    Community Member Alleyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    They are not currently published, we'll be releasing them at a later date. The only new one currently available is the Cannith kit. Sorry to disappoint!
    Is it Soon (or Thoon?) yet? I really want to buy Bull 1 on my fvs
    Begonia ~ FVS Sorc Pali Barb Rngr Ftr Monk Rog Bard Cleric Druid Arti Wiz ~ Evoker FVS Completionist

  5. #5
    Community Member Teharahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyna View Post
    Is it Soon (or Thoon?) yet? I really want to buy Bull 1 on my fvs
    Necroooo
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

  6. #6
    Community Member Alleyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teharahma View Post
    Necroooo
    I realize, but it was on purpose

    Bull armor kit was previewed with Cannith armor kit on Lammania for U12. Cannith armor kit was released with U12. We didn't get any comment except what QuarterMasterM wrote in this thread (over a month and a half ago) on when this armor kit would be released. Two patches went by and still no Bull in the store.

    I just want to cover up my fvs's ugly cavalry plate, so I was just hoping we could get an update when this would get released
    Begonia ~ FVS Sorc Pali Barb Rngr Ftr Monk Rog Bard Cleric Druid Arti Wiz ~ Evoker FVS Completionist

  7. #7
    Community Member Teharahma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyna View Post
    I realize, but it was on purpose

    Bull armor kit was previewed with Cannith armor kit on Lammania for U12. Cannith armor kit was released with U12. We didn't get any comment except what QuarterMasterM wrote in this thread (over a month and a half ago) on when this armor kit would be released. Two patches went by and still no Bull in the store.

    I just want to cover up my fvs's ugly cavalry plate, so I was just hoping we could get an update when this would get released
    Hehe xP
    Yea, that cavalry plate is pretty much an abomination for looks.
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

  8. #8
    DDO Store
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    167

    Default

    You should be on the lookout for these... soon.

  9. #9
    Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California ~ the granola state!
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    WOOT~!

    can't wait!

    the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    You should be on the lookout for these... soon.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    You should be on the lookout for these... SOON™.
    Yes.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • NEW - Setting Unarmed Strike back to what it was and attacking the real problem: Reinforced Fists items.
    • Fix the flipping non-proficiency penalties for Bear and Wolf wildshapes!
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.
    • Keep Lynnabel on task with updating the remaining legacy named loot to not suck.
    • Tiering the Runearms so that artificers aren’t screwed out of the advantages of Cannith Crafting in Epic levels on their signature item.
    • Finishing the enhancement tree passes (including racial PrE’s) before rolling out yet another DDOStore™ Enhancement Tree.

  11. #11
    Community Member Raptormesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Checked my email today and got a lovely surprise. Have got to say the bull series of kits are some of the best looking plate armor in the game, especially for females! Sadly my main is a male(bought it anyway it's still pretty much amazing) though say thanks to the art department for me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload