Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Rather minor point, but I would like to see the guild airship small hookpoints:
    mailbox, banker, traven keeper, and auction house ~~ the last 3 look like people anyway which is confusing.
    be reclassified as crew hookpoints.

You see with a medium sized airship (which most guild can obtain eventually), the small hookpoints eventually become:
    6 ability scores +2
    Resist fire 30, Resist acid 30, Resist lighting 30, Resist cold 30, Tavern Keeper

Crew hookpoints are much less important than small hookpoints because of the current classification.
    Swapping all but the mailbox over would help a lot with guild politics in many guilds.

Community Member

Gnomes

Community Member

What new race or clas???

The only one I would vote for is the one that has the greater server aptitude feat... And is willing to wade into the back end of the DDO realm and get the FRIGAN server side MESS worked out... Game is running like a 80 year old without it's Geritol....

"Hey Joe, there's this cool MMO, it's called Dungeons and Dragons online!

"Oh ya Mike I tried that, it seemed really cool, but the lag was so bad I only played for 4 hours and gave up"

I bet that conversation goes on over and over.....

There' s no way I want to see another class or race till they clean up that mess as well as do some major work on EXISTING unifinished/bugged/broken systems... Arti$ already casued a big enough drag on the game...

- Would like the horrible lag (since u9) to be fixed.
    - Fix and release of more prE's.
    - More work towards balancing classes and races usefullness.

- Greensteel de-construction and tod rings cleansing would be awesome.
    * Flaws - Flawranga - Flawless - Godlike - Think Tank - Doppelganger *

-What would *you* like from Lamannia? I have my own ideas, but I'd like to hear what you guys think it could be.

I would like to see Lamannia to be taken more seriously. I would rather a new update be delayed for a few more months and get fixed when players report major bugs on the Lamannia forums, than to push it out due to a deadline and fix it later. Just think, this is what happened to Microsoft. If they had just taken more time to finish what they had started on Windows 7, then Vista would have never seen the light of day.

-What is the one singular thing you would like fix. Please, think on the macro level not the micro. Don't say hand wraps

I am not trying to be sarcastic here, but I would like the game to be recoded from scratch. Spend less time developing new content, and put those people on not fixing current content but rewriting the code to create what would essentially be DDO v2.0. I am a programmer myself, and one of the best things I've learned is that sometimes the best thing you can do is start over from scratch. This would in essence fix everything that people are asking to have fixed. Well documented, intelligently commented code so that when new coders are added, or old ones are replaced, the new guys don't accidentally break anything.

Also, no "work-arounds" in the code to try to force things to work. Loosen the time requirements on pushing out new content, so that care can be made to ensure new content is bug free.

-What one thing would you like to see added to the game?

I would like to see no new content added to the game, until current issues are addressed, and fixed correctly.

I know how hard and time consuming it can be to hunt down a bug, and fix that bug without destroying something else. This is why I have suggested a recode. I believe that the community in general would not mind waiting a year for new content, if that meant that all current issues were worked out, and future content was held to a higher coding standard. During this time, smaller updates could happen like Greensteel deconstruction and other changes that the devs have been wanting to make, but have been forced to put off due to deadlines for new content.
    Last edited by Shattered.likeness; 12-01-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Fitzroya of the Flame - 25 Monk (Half-Orc) [4th life] | Paschen Dale - 8 Sorcer (Warforged) [4th life] | Fitzaxer - 14 Barbarian (Dwarf) | Shileleigh 4 Artificer / 2 Fighter / 2 Paladin (Warforged) [2nd life]

It's pretty simple: Finish the prestige enhancements. Fix the ones that are obviously broken. When I say fix, I'm including fixes to creating loot specific, upwards balancing of some of the weaker ones. Seriously, named repeaters, q-staffs, d-axes...This is basic.
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    -What one thing would you like to see added to the game?

Maj
    I would love to see an elemental planes pack.

All you need to do is take the coding from baldur's gate: dark alliance II, alter the health, ac, etc of mobs, and work your dev magic!

Seriously, though. Great storyline, brilliant mechanics, really fun bosses. Totally worth any price tag you slap on it.
    Last edited by Gurei; 12-07-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: tidy it up
    Cannith: Gurei - Kinkaku - Xier - Biggorox - Slenderbot - Lrrrr (RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!)

Community Member

Macro Fix - Known Issues....please fix them all before starting something new.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112