Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Green Mtn Boyz Recruiting

The Green Mtn Boyz guild on the Thelanis Server is looking for a few good men and/or women.

The Green Mtn Boyz was started in mid - late 2009 by three friends who live in Vermont. The guild initially was created just to make it easier for us to track all our alts. After some time we met a couple good players who joined our ranks. At this time there were only five to six of us pushing the guild to level 50+. Once we reached the mid-high levels our ranks grew to around 8 members. Those 8 members, along with a few others who joined on the way, are responsible for leveling the guild all the way to its current level.

We named ourselves after the Green Mountain Boys who were a small dedicated militia first established in the late 1760s. Led by Ethan Allen during the revolutionary war they captured Fort Ticonderoga on Lake Champlain from the British on May 10, 1775; and invaded Canada later in 1775.

We currently sit at 12 members. The 4 core original members are our officers. There are a few in the guild who have been playing since 2006; however most of the guild has been playing the game for a couple years or more. Myself I started playing in July of 2009.

We quest, raid, and run epics. However, since we are not a large guild we sometimes end up short manning and occasionally pugging. We have weekly raid nights every Monday night at 9:00 PM EST and Friday night at 9:00 PM EST.

We don't expect anything exceptional from members. Only that you play the game somewhat regularly. I myself am usually on 3 to 4 hours daily, but some members are only on for a couple hours 3 to 4 times a week. Additionally if you are a new / returning player we expect you to listen, ask questions, and try to learn from those in the guild who are more experienced.

We are currently level 140, soon to be level 141. The ages of members range from early 20's to 50+, but if your younger or older that’s fine as long as you're mature and can take a joke.

What we are looking for are a couple new members who will fit with us. If you are interested send me a PM here on the forums and we can setup a time to run together. We don't care if you are new just that you're willing to listen and ask questions. We do not invite just anyone, nor do we have a stocked guild chest to pillage. Anyone joining should not expect to become an officer. In time however that is possible to earn.

EDIT: We now have the Daedalean Kraken astral shard ship and have all amenities purchased / upgraded to our level, including the guild vault. If your old or new we would be happy to set up a time to run together. Send a PM to me here on the forums or in game to Woodward.
    Last edited by Bargol; 02-07-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Still looking for some new or old-new members. Our goal is to build up to be able to do guild raids.

We hit level 60 last night. Not bragging here but I feel it says something good about our guild and our players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

We leveled to 62. Now have all the +2 ship buffs. Very awesome.
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

Level 64 now...yay! We are working towards 70 and a teir 3 alter. We have picked up a few new members and now stand at 9.

We would still consider adding a couple more. We would prefer people who have at least one level 20 toon.

We are on the brink of level 70. Our ranks stand at 8 members.

We are considering adding a couple more to be able to run the ocasional guild raid. We would prefer people who have at least one level 20 toon.

Hit level 70. Will be having Altar of Devastation crafting parties. Also have a new porter to Amarath. Feel free to hit us up.

Also looking for a few more for Epics and Raids.

Community Member

Nice to see you guys moving up so high in the guild levels Proud Vermont girl here, but I'm loyal to my guild.

Thank you spiral.

We are now level 71 and climbing towards 72. We gained another member and stand at 9 total.

We are still looking for a couple more to fit into our small band for raiding / epics.

We are now level 74 and climbing towards 75. We gained another couple members and stand at 12 total.

We are still looking for a couple more to fit into our small band for raiding / epics. We usually have 6 to 8 online at the same time now.....would be nice to be able to have 12 online at the same time for raids.

We just hit level 80. Still looking for players.

We are level 82 on our way to level 83. Still looking for a couple more members. Send a PM here or in game to Woodward.

Default Level 85 and Stormglory Typhoon!!!

This is Bargol...darn new forums.

We are now level 85. We did this with only 7 current members....I think that speaks to our activity. We are of course still looking for a few more members. If your old or new we would be happy to set up a time to run together. Send a PM in game to Woodward....as I currently can't access my old forum account.

I now have access to my proper forum account so feel free to PM me here on the forums if you're interested.

Community Member

do you take new players i used to play game for 2 years when game came out

Quote Originally Posted by tobias_bridge View Post
    do you take new players i used to play game for 2 years when game came out
    Its easier if you already have a level 20+ character, but yes we do take new / returning players. We care more about personalities / the person behind the keyboard. Anyone can learn and quickly become knowledgeable and well geared with a little help.

Respond to the PM I sent you here on the forum.

Level 89 and climbing

Level 90!!! On our way to 93 and the 5% xp shrine

Level 91 about to be level 92.

Level 93 about to make 94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast