Community Member

Default AfterDark Rebuilding and looking for member and officer to form it rebirth

Hi I am the original creator and now leader again of the guild AfterDark! Vixonna is my main toons name.

I don't know if any of my old guild mates are still playing but if you are I like to say hi,

I returned a few weeks ago to find my old guild rather dead, airship not being maintained and last I checked a 1 year ago it was still hanging in there

So I am trying to rebuild it. I have a level 67 guild that was well into the 70's and need help to get it back to where it belongs. Also as the Name implies a late nite guild I am on most nites from about 7 or 8 pm central time to the 5 or 6 am

I had one mail from the friend of mine that was holding down the fort for me and I am waiting for him to pass the guild back to me. I thought in the mean time I would try to do a bit of recruiting. The ship has it main buffs currently again and I am slowly buying the permanent buff as I can but it's a rather slow going as all my toons have to rebuild since I was out the game 3 years. I have plans to buy us a bigger ship as soon as we get like 30 members or so

This guild was alway rather fond of voice chat and I will get vent as soon as we get 10 new members

The basic motto of the guild is (NO ONE LEFT BEHIND) so we don't zerge and we work as a team that is now and always will be our motto. We have always been a home for new players and that will continue now I am back.

We don't require U to be the best player just that U listen and follow directions when in a guild function or any other. Rude players will not be tolerated.

I dont know why the guild died and don't care the Name is the same but there will be a whole new staff since I have been gone 3 years I can't see anyone having a beef with me.

So if your interested in joining to rebuild this guild and a friendly attitude, like to work as a team, don't zerge and feel u like to give this guild a try please send a in game mail to Vixonna also we have a website as we always did so if you need more infor check out our site and if you apply for membership please use your main toons name when applying

The thing a about a game is it should be fun and that should be the most important part. I tend toward adult humor adult language is common by that I don't mean outright profanity also direct insult to any member or non member will not be acceptable.

I was the guild creator so can make moderate level shards as long as u can supply matts

Web site address http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3081654

I will check this post as well so if U need a invite U can just post the name of the toon that need it in your response to this thread

Thanks again and hope to see you in the guild

Guild creator and now leader again
    Vixonna
    Last edited by Fearlessleader62; 09-03-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Community Member

Look like it going to a thought run to get folk to join this old guild I really need so help its a shame to just kill it maybe just a static group leveling some toons would help if anyone is interested

Hey Vix

LOTRO not treating you very well? :P
    It's good to hear from you again. You left under rather uncertain circumstances (your wife had health issues if i remember correctly). I hope that turned out okay?

There's actually a lot of us still playing. Me, Matt(pipesofgold), Cookie, Zarooth, Kat, Dwerkin, Bibimbap, Hvorst and others who I just can't think of right now.
    We kind of spread all over the server. Some to more hardcore (zerging ) guilds, others to Permadeath or more laidback stuff.

The game has changed but I'm sure there's a spot for Afterdark, still.

If you need any help whatsoever, or just want to chat a bit, feel free to send me a tell.

~Wulf
    Last edited by Wulverine; 08-29-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Thelanis -- Wulverine [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific all retired for now...]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wulverine View Post
    Hey Vix

It's good to hear from you again. You left under rather uncertain circumstances (your wife had health issues if i remember correctly). I hope that turned out okay?

There's actually a lot of us still playing. Me, Matt(pipesofgold), Cookie, Zarooth, Kat, Dwerkin, Bibimbap, Hvorst and others who I just can't think of right now.
    We kind of spread all over the server. Some to more hardcore (zerging ) guilds, others to Permadeath or more laidback stuff.

If you need any help whatsoever, or just want to chat a bit, feel free to send me a tell.

~Wulf
    Na LOTRO doing fine I just popped in and seen my old guild close the death I thought I would rebuild it a bit there both great games and both have bad management that do some goofy stuff

WUlf Hay good to see u old friend, hope u doing well after all these years. I am mostly working on repairing my toons at this point and fixing up the old ship and I am in a bit of a holding pattern as Syyn has not been on to past the guild back to me either, he did email saying he would and that was the last I seen of him once I get that back And I can get a few officers working again I sure thing will pick up in time. It sure looks like I have my work cut out for me. If you see any of the old gang tell them I said hi and I hope they're all doing well

Anyway thank for stopping in to say hi

I think this time around I am going to try more of a small static group anyway I need a god 12 or so member that run regular I think that is more the direction I want to go this time

See u around the game once I get my toons fixed up maybe I take u up on a offer for some help lord knows I will need it I am a bit rusty LOL

Take Care old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessleader62 View Post
    Rude players will not be tolerated.

So if your interested in joining to rebuild this guild and a friendly attitude,

The thing a about a game is it should be fun and that should be the most important part.
    Sounds good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessleader62 View Post
    I tend toward adult humor so please thin skins need not apply

Rofl!!!

Maybe you should heed your own rules!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Sounds good so far.

Rofl!!!

Maybe you should heed your own rules!
    Removed and corrected
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-30-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post
    Ok Now U lost me what have I said the implies I am thin skinned
    I was replying to the OP!

Calling People Thin-Skinned = Being Rude!

The OP stated "Thin Skins need not apply"

P.S. If you're the OP why are you posting on two separate accounts? That's a Forum violation you know.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    I was replying to the OP!

Calling People Thin-Skinned = Being Rude!

The OP stated "Thin Skins need not apply"

P.S. If you're the OP why are you posting on two separate accounts? That's a Forum violation you know.
    Corrected my error sorry for the offence I was using 2 browsers did not realise it was logged in the wrong account. I set up one browser to monitor the post I remover the offensive statement thanks for bring it to my attention but also it kinda shows what I am not looking for. I tend to say dumb stuff like that so folks that are touchy about things like that really should look toward other guilds. I just tend to let stuff just like that slip out I don't mean any harm by it it just a opps there it is kinda thing. But since this is not a interguild post you're right I should not have use that statement
    Last edited by Fearlessleader62; 08-30-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Community Member

Well on the good side we did get a new recruit today so thats a good thing and just hope the trend continues. We really need a influx of new members I will be on Niafean my new druid so if u see me there give me a shout and I will still have to switch to Vixonna to send your in invite but it will speed thing up if u catch me on her playing

We are a friendly easy going guild that will be wrong on all sorts of flagging quests so if u got something u want to get done join in the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Wulverine View Post
    Hey Vix

~Wulf
    Motherboard is fried, no DDO for me
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    Man sorry to hear that :-( u will fix you PC someday wont u? when did this happen it was just a few days again u wrote here to me. You are not leaving DDO forever are u? this is just temporary till u get a new board right? I hope I was really looking forward to one of our late night chats like in the old days. Sure hope u get your PC fixed!!

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Good luck to you. Pretty crowded out there and lots of competition for members.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post
    Removed and corrected
    Wait a minute. Is this the same person as the OP? So, a sockpuppet account? What's happening here...

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    What a surprise, your motherboard took a dip in the lava.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuleAxe View Post
    Good luck to you. Pretty crowded out there and lots of competition for members.
    Well I would think so but since i have a airship that bought and paid for I might as well use it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thalone View Post
    What a surprise, your motherboard took a dip in the lava.
    I actually live on a volcanic island now..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_Province

And yeah no, I doubt my motherboard is getting fixed anytime soon sadly..
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

Community Member EustaceTrevelyan's Avatar

Hey vix, ltns!

I just got back into the game, had a lot of points and bought the xpacs, so I'm ready to go as well. Not sure that anyone will remember me, but here are some of my characters, if someone could invite. thanks!

corrock

euistace trevelyan (note spelling)

argleburgle

tons of others, but lower level.

again, thanks

Default hi

hi gang

wow, been a long time gone.

i used to be in Afterdark for a long time till i stopped playing.

don't know if anyone remembers any of my guys Totengraeber, Dilligaff, or Singingbear.

I always think about playing again.

just need more time.

TTFN
    When they said to develop a sense of Wanderlust, I thought they said Wander Lost.