Community Member

Default Solo Epic Devils Assault x2

Heres my 2 completions of eda , on the first completion i forgot to open up the experience report panel when i tooked the ss..:/ so meh i said why not go and run it again .
    Basically i just moved alot and used a bunch of haste pots, casting implosion/bb and destruction/slay living here and there if needed. Its one of the most fun solo epics i have done so far and things can get intense after the 2nd wave.
    No deaths , and for the first completion it was 78 mins and used 12 pots as for the 2nd there was 73 mins and 11 pots.I used some archers to get sp back just standing there hitting my free heal but it was getting boring and i wanted to get it done faster.The 3 bosses are a joke compared to the waves of devils.The hardest part for me it was when all the casters and those razor archers spawn, they cripple/spam fatigue and it can get abit annoying.

1stCompletion

2ndCompletion

~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Gratz! awesome job!
    Revenants
    Solo: Eadq1, Eadq2, EDA, EChains, EVOD. 2 man EShroud, 4 man ETOD, World First ELOB

Well done
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Nice job dude....

What i wonder is, 248 kills? where you in some bad luck? usually it the last boss pops up at around 200 kills, not 25% more kills
    Thelanis: Botar, Klogar, Saludar, Shantarr, Karygon

Community Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BrightAsh View Post
    Nice job dude....

What i wonder is, 248 kills? where you in some bad luck? usually it the last boss pops up at around 200 kills, not 25% more kills
    You can go and chek the forums for other solo eda runs, the kill count is around that number more or less .Im happy to hear ur completing at 200 kills and not have to deal whit more .
    Last edited by nix_vali; 10-19-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Nice job dude....

A guildy explained this to me recently... if you are slow killing the group devil spawns, single spawns of green devils will start spawning slowly. This may also happen with other mob types.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Nice job dude....

When I did mine, I was at like 360 kills or something... I think its all about how long it takes you to kill the vermin keepers. The longer they live the more mobs spawn I believe.
    Revenants
    Solo: Eadq1, Eadq2, EDA, EChains, EVOD. 2 man EShroud, 4 man ETOD, World First ELOB

Community Member

Very good job