DDO Game Guide Includes
ToD Ring Crafting
Dragon Touched Armor Crafting
Ingredient Tracking (GreenSteel, ToD Boots, Epic)
Raid Timer (Auto Updates via my.ddo if you want it to)
Outdoor Area Maps
Current Version 3.6.0 - Released 10/12/2011
http://www.inferussus.com/gameguide/Crafting3.6.0.zip - Main
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4S4SFM7V - Mirror 1
https://rapidshare.com/files/3040512...fting3.6.0.zip - Mirror 2
Windows Vista SP1 & Later
- .NET 2.0
- Flash Player if you want to use the Reaver Puzzle Practice. Install the plugin with Internet Explorer, as that is what the Game Guide uses in the back end.
- If the puzzles don't work for you, ActiveX/Java scripts need to be allowed on local files like so:
- To enable ActiveX/Java etc. scripts to auto run on your local files only:
- Tools \ Internet Options \ Advanced, scroll down to the check box labeled "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer" and check/tick it
- Close/Restart IE
Windows 7 Ultimate Ed. Platform
W/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008
(Registry is not touched)
Development happens on my free time.
Hope you like it.
As you all know this happens on my free time. If you like what you see, and are getting some enjoyment/good usage out of the game guide, I've added a donations link which you can use to do just that. This is by no means a requirement, but would be a nice gesture. The company shows as SecretSide, and the transaction shows as DDO Game Guide Donations. Thanks everyone for the support!
****Disclaimer**** If you are downloading this software from anywhere else but the links I provide, I hold no responsibility for what it contains
- Cannith Crafting Added. Full functionality is there. Save, Save As, Load, Load at Startup, etc..etc..
- Clicking on the Cannith Crafting image will list out some more general information on the process.
- Alchemical Crafting (Update 11) added.
- Added "The Lord of Blades", and "The Master Artificer" to the raid timer list. You can add the raid to your list, by going into Settings\Options\Auto Raid Timers. If you've matched all of your existing raids, to actual in game raids, the "Add Raids" button at the bottom should be available to click. Do so and both of these raids will be available for selection from the main raid timer screen. You can also add these timers to your timer list by going to Settings\Options\Raid Timer, select the character(s) in the drop down, and click the "Add Timers" button.
- I've added snap shots of all ingredients to the Shroud Crafting output. If this is well received, I'll consider doing it for other crafting sections.
- An option to auto sort raid timers when the timer is up, has been added. On by default.
- The Cannith Manufactury map added.
- Walkthroughs for Master Artificer & Lord of Blades added. The Lord of Blades one is really not that great, and will be tweaked as I get a better strategy down. Master Artificer is tried and true, and will work on Normal Difficulties.
- I've added in a status message for when the auto raid timer is checking my.ddo. You may get intermittent lock ups that should last no longer than a few seconds when its doing that.
- Changed how printing worked with Shroud Crafting. Print Preview is totally different, so is printing itself. If this gets good response, I'll update the others to work with it.
- Jungle of Khyber was incorrect in the raid timer listing, it needed to be "The Jungle of Khyber", this has been fixed, you can update all of your timers with the new name in the options under the "Auto Raid Timers" tab by matching it to the other name "Jungle of Khyber".
- Added "Devil Assault" to the raid timer list (it was missing). You can add the quest to your list, by going into Settings\Options\Auto Raid Timers. If you've matched all of your existing raids/quests, to actual in game raids/quests, the "Add Raids" button at the bottom should be available to click. Do so and this quest will be available for selection from the main raid timer screen.
- Robe of Dissonance was removed from the planner by accident, it has been re-added to the epic listing.
- Update the exceptional stacking line in the FAQ to be more clear.
- Renamed what was called Alchemical Crafting, to Collectible Crafting. The new Alchemical Crafting tab you see is now for Update 11.
- Update every outdoor map with TheLallian's updated maps. Thanks for keeping Dorim's stuff alive!! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=324827
- Added credit to TheLallian for his map work.
- Changed Epic Item Selection to show Augment Colors instead of what the item has on it. If you want to see what it has, just hit create.
- Added Augment colors to the top of the output window for epic crafting.
- Fixed some layout inconsistencies.
- Update the internal updater url in the main shroudcrafting.exe to the new hosting provider.
- Update the internal updater itself to use the new hosting provider.
- I added in a little extra piece of code to make the raid timer more responsive if using the my.ddo auto updater.
- Any errors that pop, explain that you can actually copy the pop up box and how to do it, so you can paste it to me with a bug report.
- Removed alot of old code that was just commented out.
- Removed alot of library references that were no longer needed.
- Large Twisted Shrapnel Summary count incorrect on Tier 3 dual shard combo: Tier1: Fire 10% Absorption, Tier2: Negative - +1 Exc Int, Tier 3: AshII - +2 Exc Int
- Fixed a bug in the auto raid timer that was causing the completion counters to keep increasing every time it checked.
- Bastard Sword green steel recipe's were backwards. The counts for the recipe's that is. This has been fixed.
- Raid Timer Maximum error checking was problematic. Actually, it was non-existent. I've added it in so you can no longer go above the listed maximums, and cause errors.
- The Timer list was changed a while back to allow up to 1000 timers. There was a bug that was not allowing it to go over 200. This has been fixed, and 1000 are now available.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the raid timer to lock up. I wasn't taking into account the dash (-) character with the regular expression that parses my.ddo. This should fix ALL the lock ups now. Updates should take no longer than a minute or two if you have alot of accounts, and less than 30 seconds for a single account.
- Updated the "Are You Raid Ready" page to fix Von2's reference to falling off and failing. You no longer fail when falling off.