Default Cocktail Hour dead?

Did I miss an announcement or did Cocktail Hour up and roll a 1 with a confirmed crit with a vorpal to the head? I know Lessah had some stuff going on a while back, but it's been over a month....
    Anyone have any insight?

I miss my favorite podcast

Default MyDDO

Yes, you missed it, probably because of the dead forums.
    Luckily some people use twitter and found a link to Samius' MyDDO blog.
    Or some people scanned the MyDDO blogs like they did the forums to continue their habbit.
    Anyway, here's the link to THE announcement:
    http://my.ddo.com/samiusbot/2011/10/13/cth-answered/
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~

~ The Thieves Guild ~ Valentine 2011 <3 Most Romantic Guild

thank you for finding this for me, at least I know now not to wait on baited breath

Callissto:RS~Calithallasi:Fowl~Merb:RS~GearsofWar: Shiradi~Durperian:Necro~Aritahl:Figher~Jeatt:Shint ao~Mzil:Machine Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ttizz View Post
    Did I miss an announcement or did Cocktail Hour up and roll a 1 with a confirmed crit with a vorpal to the head? I know Lessah had some stuff going on a while back, but it's been over a month....
    Anyone have any insight?

I miss my favorite podcast

You must have been one of our three listeners! I am really sorry for not making some sort of official announcement. I took a looooong hiatus from the game. It just felt like work. When your game isn't fun anymore, it's time to stop playing. I stayed away long enough to forget how to play.
    I didn't do any shows because I didn't think it was fair to not play the game and do the cast. But I'm back now, all recharged and addicted again! Samius probably could have done something during the hiatus, but he is allergic to work and anything that takes away his game time!
    Anyway we are back now. Thank you for being sad on my behalf! *All the hugs*