Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Default Nekrokrasnal- 34pt dwarven wizard (palemaster)

Hi, I'm planning TR of my wizard, he're what I think of:
    Starting stats:
    Int 18, con 20, rest 8
    Int should reach 44 with guild, 46 with yugo, and con should reach 40, 42 with yugo.

Feats:
    Empower, Maximize, Heigthen, spell focus (necro) gt. spell focus (necro), spell pen, toughness (once), quicken, insigful reflexes.
    Theese are feats I don't like to live home without, however, after TR there will be past life avaible, which I would like to have.
    I have 2 slots left, and I want 2 of following: extend, gt. spell pen., spell focus (enchant).

I'm also planning to take following enhancements:
    Capstone, Dwarven con 2, shield mastery 1, spell defense 2, improved empower and maximize (1 both), racial toughness 3, full ice line, spell pen 1, int 3, wand & scroll damage 1, PM pre, lich form, tier 2 of ele line.
    • Head: minos/cove hat with archmagi
    • neck: epic shimmering pendant (mainly for dimplo/UMD, as I lost faith in getting torc ever)
    • trinket: epic spyglass
    • goggles: GS
    • robeL erobe of shadow
    • rings: gt. enchantment of persuasion, verik's with +2 exc. con slotted
    • boots: have nothing special in mind
    • belt: van hellsing's
    • cloak: ephiarlan mirror.
    • Shield: ligth and darkness, or to swap for something when needed
    • Weapons will be mostly anything appropriate to situation, as its easiest slot to switch arround, f.e. clickies, spell pens, lores, gt. spell focuses etc.

I'm posting this lengthy wall of text because I look for an advice or 2.
    • Which feat should I drop in order to make room for wizard past life (change dwarf to human for extra feat is not what I want)?
    • any advices on which gear I should focus my efforts on?
    • I didn't paid big attention to AP, as it can be swapped each 3 days, but I'm opened for advices and suggestions.
    • Any further advices and hints?
    Last edited by Vellrad; 10-04-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Your must have feats is very solid; among the others i would choose Extend for sure as non extended death aura is really a pain... after that either gt spell pen or sf: enchant; i would aim to get around +29 spell penetration with gear so do your calc and decide (active past life is a must ofc).

For what concern gear a second GS with 150SP +6cha skill (UMD) and a raise dead clicky is a solid choice, i would put it in the gloves slot.
    Bracers of the demon consort are a good option too.

I don't see a +1except INT so depending on your final tome layout you might consider slotting it somwhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmorphling View Post
    Your must have feats is very solid; among the others i would choose Extend for sure as non extended death aura is really a pain... after that either gt spell pen or sf: enchant; i would aim to get around +29 spell penetration with gear so do your calc and decide (active past life is a must ofc).

For what concern gear a second GS with 150SP +6cha skill (UMD) and a raise dead clicky is a solid choice, i would put it in the gloves slot.
    Bracers of the demon consort are a good option too.

I don't see a +1except INT so depending on your final tome layout you might consider slotting it somwhere.
    Its calculated with that int number.
    On epic necklace, +6 int is going to be on piarlan cloak.

GS I have crafted already, conc opp, 45HP, 150 SP, wizardry 6, undead killing guard (it came in pack with HP on single shard), +6 cha and raise dead, like you guessed ^^

ok my proposal is to drop spell pen at least one of them as you will get +2 spell pen from your tr.

about gear and items your setup is very good easy items to get that you will make your char good geared balance stats etc.

so something else ok i can named you the things you need to get things a litle higher but they need alot of work so lets say torc-epic torc dont bother to make it epic its ok as normal is a must item for you.

epic staff of inner sight is another top item but you need to run chains epic for it.

you need one item with greater spearblock 10 dr vs piercing your options epic ring of mire or queen's gloves.

env cloak is the best choice around.

but all this things is just a litle higher that the things you will use.so its about you if you want to try to get them but your setup so far is fine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    BTW, how can I make list, so this post looks less wall of texty?
    [list]
    [*] Item 1
    [*] Item 2
    [*] Item 3
    [*] etc...
    [/list]

Feat-wise I agree with Tolath (drop one Spell Pene after you get it from the free Past Life).
    Gear wise I recommend the dagger from Crystal Cove (Tier 3) and not giving up on Torc. It's worth the grind!

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    [list]
    [*] Item 1
    [*] Item 2
    [*] Item 3
    [*] etc...
    [/list]
    Thanks, it looks a little better now.
    When I will have 5 minutes of time, I will add some colors ^^
    Gear wise I recommend the dagger from Crystal Cove (Tier 3) and not giving up on Torc. It's worth the grind!
    Its not that I'm abandoming the zawabi raid, I just don't bellive I can get torc even after 300 runs, so I got to figure out how to adapt without one.