Hi, I'm planning TR of my wizard, he're what I think of:
Int 18, con 20, rest 8
Int should reach 44 with guild, 46 with yugo, and con should reach 40, 42 with yugo.
Empower, Maximize, Heigthen, spell focus (necro) gt. spell focus (necro), spell pen, toughness (once), quicken, insigful reflexes.
Theese are feats I don't like to live home without, however, after TR there will be past life avaible, which I would like to have.
I have 2 slots left, and I want 2 of following: extend, gt. spell pen., spell focus (enchant).
I'm also planning to take following enhancements:
Capstone, Dwarven con 2, shield mastery 1, spell defense 2, improved empower and maximize (1 both), racial toughness 3, full ice line, spell pen 1, int 3, wand & scroll damage 1, PM pre, lich form, tier 2 of ele line.
- Head: minos/cove hat with archmagi
- neck: epic shimmering pendant (mainly for dimplo/UMD, as I lost faith in getting torc ever)
- trinket: epic spyglass
- goggles: GS
- robeL erobe of shadow
- rings: gt. enchantment of persuasion, verik's with +2 exc. con slotted
- boots: have nothing special in mind
- belt: van hellsing's
- cloak: ephiarlan mirror.
- Shield: ligth and darkness, or to swap for something when needed
- Weapons will be mostly anything appropriate to situation, as its easiest slot to switch arround, f.e. clickies, spell pens, lores, gt. spell focuses etc.
I'm posting this lengthy wall of text because I look for an advice or 2.
- Which feat should I drop in order to make room for wizard past life (change dwarf to human for extra feat is not what I want)?
- any advices on which gear I should focus my efforts on?
- I didn't paid big attention to AP, as it can be swapped each 3 days, but I'm opened for advices and suggestions.
- Any further advices and hints?