Default Goldilocks hireling

Few days ago my capped ranger ran Coal Chamber. Regular ingredients run on Normal, was not trying to set any records. Had some contracts for clerics 19 and 20, but figured that would be a waste of hireling, so got Isadora Ironclaw (cleric 16).

Apparently that's EXACTLY what one needs in Chamber of Coalescence. Look at Isadora's blue bar:

Also at the clickie weapon I happen to have equipped.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

I do not get it? She had 100 sp. You have a dagger. What is it? Why is her sp so special? What am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

'Golidlocks' when used as an adjective is used to describe something as 'just right', or 'exactly right', in other words not too much(hot) or too little(cold). It is a terrible pun on an old childs story.

Basically he's saying that for him that hirling was exactly what he needed in that quest; a level 15 wouldn't have been able to do enough, and a level 17 would have been wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSawks View Post
    I do not get it? She had 100 sp. You have a dagger. What is it? Why is her sp so special? What am I missing?
    Isadora almost ran out of SP before getting to the shrine. IOW, her SP was just right for that run.

I suppose the icon does not make it obvious what the dagger is. It is greensteel pos/pos, i.e. 1/rest Raise Dead clickie. You can see the clickie count is at 0, which means I used it prior to shrining -- Isadora died once. Had she died twice I'd have to carry her stone to the shrine, and had harder time.

Grausherra got it -- my point was that cleric 16 met my needs in Coal Chamber precisely.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Exactly.

BTW I like the Favored soul hireling at level 15. Larafay Do'rret is an offensive casting machine. She will murder everything in her path in Vale content. I have to keep an eye on her SP. She does have a habit of casting too much sometimes. Give her a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".