Default Max sustainable AC on a divine?

With the shield from cove, finally some monsters in amrath fail attacks sometimes against me. Just wondering, what would be the max sustainable AC a divine can get without dump DCs, heals or anything else?

Let me to say it again, SUSTAINABLE AC. I don't want people telling "yes, use AC action boost for 20 secs extra AC" or "eat 1 bazillion cookies to get +100 AC for 5 seconds".
    Kaldrick (Wiz PM 20), Aurala (FvS evoker 20), Kyrale (Bard Spellsinger 20) - Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Farayon View Post
    Does anyone else wonder if Turbine are secretly being funded by the government to run psychological tests on us by adding completely absurd, inexplicable changes to the game?

Well, how short-term is your definition of unsustainable? <1 minute?

If that is the case, aside from Paladin auras, I can get up to a 64 as currently geared and will cap out at 67 before adding dodge bonuses to a gear setup (excluding +1 alchemical dodge on armor). This includes Defensive Stance, Recitation, Bard Song, Haste, and Ship Buffs. Natural +5 on a Pirate Hat, Protect +5 on Epic Buccaneer's Ring (t3), Cove Fullplate slotted Greater Nimbleness (16 armor, 5 dex bonus) and Swashbuckler Shield with +7 Slotted.

Given Dodge bonuses and an alternate source of Insight +4, you could feasably hit a 76 or higher sustained.

I currently play a pure Elf Cleric, first life.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Well, i meant something of at least 4 minutes. And including recitation too, since it's a divine spell. I play a cleric, pretty sure i'll TR her in FvS, so just wondering about that... not about a paladin DoS.

What would be the max self buffed?
    I've reached 55 IIRC, but i know there's people who can get more
    Kaldrick (Wiz PM 20), Aurala (FvS evoker 20), Kyrale (Bard Spellsinger 20) - Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Farayon View Post
    Does anyone else wonder if Turbine are secretly being funded by the government to run psychological tests on us by adding completely absurd, inexplicable changes to the game?

Community Member

hmm, zack(my main) first life was an ac clronk.
    from the back of my memory his self buffed sustainable(this was all 10min+) clikies etc. ac was 86.
    his maxed ac was around 101. but the build with proper gear could hit 112.

yes i know, total ac does not equal listed ac. its an old screen shot i found somewhere on my pc. its his 1st life.
    92 blocking or tumbling. not sure which update he lived in, seems an long time ago.

build here post 37(memory?) was updated. not final gear setup, but no one used that thread idem so abonded it.

its in his 3rd life right now.

come to think of it, that is an old screenshot, even for his life. hmm i might find that 100+ ac screenshot somewhere. it used to be 34 dex, 42/44 wisdom. didnted dumped an single thing on him. dc / heal wise. in the end he was running around with 1850 sp.(thats how i found out it was an old screenshot).
    Last edited by erikbozelie; 10-02-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

There's a clonk build floating around with a theoretical 107 AC by memory.