Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

I agree 100% there should be a way to give feed back on the helpfulness or LACK there of from so called GMs.

Community Member

Default couldnt agree more

Signed Signed and Signed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph420 View Post
    Ihave been playing for two years and have needed the use of the ingame support a few times.. strangely i have had the same GM respond to me in the same quest and he was the most helpfull and friendly GM i have met on this game and any other.. the unfortunate part is that it was the only GM that has been good for me and my guildies so far. in most cases i am told to either submit a ticket ( which disapears into the turbine vault never to see the light of day again ) or that they cannot help me with the problem and i get the wonderfull words " may the silver flame guide you "

Now im a very patience and understanding person but the ingame support is horrible in most cases unless you luck out and get a good GM who is helpfull ....

So to have a system in place to survey customer support is something i most definetely agree with as the bad GM's need to leave and the good GM's need a pat on the back and the recognition that they deserve.

/Signed
    That's indeed a verry good idea. In that way players can't lie (do we?) about the situation.
    Contact me in-game on Ghallanda.
    Greetingz,team N X T

Btw, I loooove Rubik's cubes

@OP

Turbine already has a method in place to comment on your GM experience.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=58183

Issues - yours or someone else’s - If you are unhappy with how a GM handled your in-game issue please email TurbineSupportExperience@turbine.com. The folks at the other end of that email address can research your issue and respond.

I don't think it would be a good idea for them to spend time on something they have already addressed.

If I can gather any more information for you, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    @OP

Turbine already has a method in place to comment on your GM experience.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=58183

Issues - yours or someone else’s - If you are unhappy with how a GM handled your in-game issue please email TurbineSupportExperience@turbine.com. The folks at the other end of that email address can research your issue and respond.

I don't think it would be a good idea for them to spend time on something they have already addressed.

If I can gather any more information for you, let me know!

I feel safe in my presumption you did not actually attempt to follow that link like I did.

Please feel free to follow the link you provided, since it is a dead link.

Turbine has no effective fantasy or real means of giving feedback on your GM experience at all.

EDIT: even googling the link comes up with outdated material that does not seem to function, and I tried to send an email to the link, and got 'message not sent' from Hotmail.

EDIT2: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

turbinesupportexperience@turbine.com
    Last edited by umeannothing; 12-02-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Default updated 12/02/2011

54 yes votes and 3 no votes for adding a feedback survey after an in game customer service (GM) closes a ticket.

[QUOTE=umeannothing;4198809]I feel safe in my presumption you did not actually attempt to follow that link like I did.

/QUOTE]

If u are meaning this link : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=58183 , it does work for me
    Greetingz,team N X T

Quote Originally Posted by umeannothing View Post
    I feel safe in my presumption you did not actually attempt to follow that link like I did.

If u are meaning this link : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=58183 , it does work for me
    Greetingz,team N X T

Quote Originally Posted by nxthammer View Post
    Try sending an email to the email link provided in that thread.

Thank you for your support as well, I have a quick question though:

Isn't it just as important for a GOOD GM to get a positive feedback survey as it is for a bad one to get a negative feedback survey?

I think it is, I personally believe in giving credit where credit is due and vice versa.
    Exactly why I mentioned that my experiences were all positive. It is not only to complain about GMs that players might want a feedback option.
    We tend to become like the worst in those we oppose.

Default 12/4/2011 update.

I have found a new Turbine Support Services survey and would like to post the link.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/splash.asp is the new Turbine support page, as the link in the OP is 'page not found' on Google tonight.

The survey can be found here: http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/feedback.asp

It appears to be a survey for us, please pay special note to the dropdown menu for "feedback type" Never select the first choice of criticism, nobody wants to read a complaint knowing you are not happy. Just my opinion, lol.

I also advise adding your in game ticket numbers if your issues are from in game service, and you can give kudos/not as needed with 500 characters.

I really don't think this is the best, but I am glad to see it.

EDIT: dates on the 'most recent topics' at the bottom of the page are all 12/02/2011 so yeah, all brand new. Unless this is a bug.
    Last edited by umeannothing; 12-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.

It's incredibly frustrating to get your ticket unhelpfully closed without the GM ever actually talking to you.

Yet another straw... mighty nice camel you have there, shame if something were to happen to it

/signed
    UDR Loot Rules:
    1) No griefing people for pulling loot that dropped in their name
    2) When rolling, classes for which the item is "useful" get +10 to the roll
    example: Wiz and Barb both roll on a Torc, the barb saying "I'm TRing into an arcane next week"
    Wiz gets +10 on his roll

Community Member

yeah i think that it is a good idea, not saying that the GM's haven't done all that I could ask/fix for me,,, but overall its been good..

/signed

but I also understand that it is a game, and sometimes the answer has to be NO, some extra feedback to turbine can only be better for the game in itself
    Mittias Drow Male Wizard 20th---- Cannith
    Nisama Drow Male Dark Monk 20th --- Cannith
    Rhemeir drow Male Fvs/Dottank 20th---Cannith
    Lianlee TR current project 9th ---- Cannith

Default 12/07/2011 update

Updated below.
    Last edited by umeannothing; 12-10-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Default 12/10/2011 updated

Current count stands at 56 posters for a feedback survey after the closure of any in game ticket, and 3 against it.

Community Member

While I appreciate there is a feedback link, I don't think something like that provides the clearest picture to Turbine of issues. In order to use it, you have to seek out the link or know that it is there. I'm not complaining about that because I'm lazy (even though I am), but because the only people that are likely going to do that are people that are particularly angry and have a significant amount of time on their hands.

That means those that have had a good experience aren't likely to search it out. That also means those of us that end up shrugging off a bad GM experience and chalking it up to "the way things are, and I'm not going to waste more time looking for a way to tell them about it" won't bother either. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say the vast majority of experiences with GM are in those last two categories.

We really need an immediate survey link we can take, in game, until we log off or for a certain period of time. Given the propensity of DC's, I'd vote for a 24-hour period or something like that.

/signed
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing like crazy) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Talvi, 20 druid
    Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

/signed.

This is a great idea, and deserves serious consideration.

The in-game support GMs should be held accountable for their helpfulness or lack of helpfulness.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Default Good News!

Well, with this recent happenings on someone getting an item returned http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=350406 Maybe there is a chance for change in 2012!

I sure hope to see a move on a much bigger scale in regards to this issue. A move that will improve the GM experience for all players, and allow good GM's to get the acknowledgement they deserve when they truly help the players.

Community Member

Default Absolutely

This is a good idea and should be implemented on ALL levels of GM's that respond to tickets. This should also be done IN GAME, meaning the survey should pop up for the player the next time they log into the game on any character from the account that opened the ticket.

I love my necro with 43 DC.

Community Member

I simply propose that DDO institute a survey sent to the players private E-mail address after the closure of any submitted in game ticket.

I see both bad (more) and good (less) from the player base on the in game customer service, and I simply propose you follow suit of WoW and send a survey to players so that they can rate the GM on their performance of the issue.

I honestly do not know what else there is to say about this idea, I will let it speak for itself.

/signed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345