Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by powerclan View Post
    Snip....
    only Tukaw builds can be real good pvp'ers

/laugh

You are a funny man!!
    >P E S T I L E N C E<
    >T H E L A N I S<

MADE - NITROUS - PSYCOTIK - MAYAJI - BLINDFOLD - RAGNAROKS - UUBER - EPICFARMING - HEYY

Community Member

I doubt it unless all the barbarians were piking and did not have any ranged weapons, and even if they only had melee weapons they could just barbarian sprint boost to you and surround you

Or run straight at the sorc in single file, eventually the sorc would run out of sp and a barb would smash him gud!

Community Member enochianscholar's Avatar

Default for a sorc even one barb is heavy to deal with

it would be very hard for a sorc to even kill 2 barbs at the same time because 1 barb equals to atleast 700 hp fully raged by the time u kill him the other barb would reach ya n then stun=dead plus even 1 barb can kil the sorc if the barb has a mantel or a pale stone -_-

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by heyytoi View Post
    /laugh

You are a funny man!!
    Ok, now I have to laugh at you
    Only Tukaw build SORCERERS can be good in pvp.

I got 2 toons good in pvp, and inside entire Ghallanda I know exactly ONE player that defeats both of them.
    However I'm convinced when I hit the HP I want to hit with my FvS/Monk the battles will be moe equal again, the 800 HP I got atm isn't sufficient enough, YET.

So before u quote on all my replies trying to laugh at me bring a toon both My FvS/Monk and my Wiz/Monk cannot beat...
    Bradt: 19bard/1fighter| thedungeons: 17clr/2sorc/1wiz
    recifitraa: 20 artificer | nasuadax 12 pal/6monk/2rog
    www.student.kuleuven.be/~r0462469/home.html

Ok, now I have to laugh at you
    Only Tukaw build SORCERERS can be good in pvp.

I got 2 toons good in pvp, and inside entire Ghallanda I know exactly ONE player that defeats both of them.
    However I'm convinced when I hit the HP I want to hit with my FvS/Monk the battles will be moe equal again, the 800 HP I got atm isn't sufficient enough, YET.

So before u quote on all my replies trying to laugh at me bring a toon both My FvS/Monk and my Wiz/Monk cannot beat...
    Heh..

Don't get all worked up if you're not good enough to play you're own character

And asking for an unbeatable toon is just silly, there's no such thing. There is also no Ultimate pvp build. I'm fine with my fvs/monk, other people prefers arcane.. some play AA's..... It all depends on how you handle different situations. ATM PVP is pretty much super broken with the new arcane spells (black dragon bolt would be a good exemple). But hey!!!! I still enjoy it!!!!

All i'm saying is that you can't make a perfect pvp toon. Some are better than other but there's always a way to counter some build..

And i will continue to /laugh at people that thinks they know everything. *should be laughing at myself ah!!*

Anyway, long live PVP and forum hate!!!

PS: the entire population of Ghallanda do pvp? daaaam!!
    Last edited by heyytoi; 12-05-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    >P E S T I L E N C E<
    >T H E L A N I S<

MADE - NITROUS - PSYCOTIK - MAYAJI - BLINDFOLD - RAGNAROKS - UUBER - EPICFARMING - HEYY

Some things deserve to die quickly, nay, don't deserve to live long enough to annoy others for longer than is necessary to kill it. But then you get those pesky buggers that just. won't. die.

I am of course referring to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Of course the sorcerer would win. The barbarians are to dumb to avoid stepping into firewalls.

Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Di e!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!

what?
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Community Member enochianscholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoc-DDO View Post
    Of course the sorcerer would win. The barbarians are to dumb to avoid stepping into firewalls.

lol u cant firewall in pvp -_-

Community Member

Heh..

Don't get all worked up if you're not good enough to play you're own character

And asking for an unbeatable toon is just silly, there's no such thing. There is also no Ultimate pvp build. I'm fine with my fvs/monk, other people prefers arcane.. some play AA's..... It all depends on how you handle different situations. ATM PVP is pretty much super broken with the new arcane spells (black dragon bolt would be a good exemple). But hey!!!! I still enjoy it!!!!

All i'm saying is that you can't make a perfect pvp toon. Some are better than other but there's always a way to counter some build..

And i will continue to /laugh at people that thinks they know everything. *should be laughing at myself ah!!*

Anyway, long live PVP and forum hate!!!

PS: the entire population of Ghallanda do pvp? daaaam!!
    I advice you at learn to read before you comment, there is no such thnig as someone who knows what a text contains before hearing or reading it. I said I only KNOW one player, not that there only is one player.

May I give you an advice? If you have a FvS/Monk for pvp, and he has troubles with surviving bdb, REROLL.
    Of course there is no such thing as an ultimate pvp build, if there was, would I have challenged you to bring a build that defeats all my toons ;-)

I do not pretend to have ultimate pvp knowledge, I'm still learning alot, and all I try to do on the forums is hleping people solve minor pvp problems, and help them with a first pvp build that is not as gear dependant as some other pvp builds are, and it seems that some people like you do not appreciate that, well, get over it.
    Stop just replying on what I said without adding something useful, I do not say u can't make a joke of something I reply, but I think u took small parts of everything I ever wrote on the forum and mixed them together to make it look something totally different. I might should do the same to show it, but I do not intend to act as childish as you do

Have a nice day

I advice you at learn to read before you comment, there is no such thnig as someone who knows what a text contains before hearing or reading it. I said I only KNOW one player, not that there only is one player.

May I give you an advice? If you have a FvS/Monk for pvp, and he has troubles with surviving bdb, REROLL.
    Of course there is no such thing as an ultimate pvp build, if there was, would I have challenged you to bring a build that defeats all my toons ;-)

I do not pretend to have ultimate pvp knowledge, I'm still learning alot, and all I try to do on the forums is hleping people solve minor pvp problems, and help them with a first pvp build that is not as gear dependant as some other pvp builds are, and it seems that some people like you do not appreciate that, well, get over it.
    Stop just replying on what I said without adding something useful, I do not say u can't make a joke of something I reply, but I think u took small parts of everything I ever wrote on the forum and mixed them together to make it look something totally different. I might should do the same to show it, but I do not intend to act as childish as you do

Have a nice day
    If you we're not making all these untrue comments about what is best for pvp and what not i would not reply into these pvp threads.

**reminder**

Snip....
    only Tukaw builds can be real good pvp'ers

You're fault buddy!

And yes i should definitly reroll.. Being PVP spec is stupid!!

Have a bad day!!
    Last edited by heyytoi; 12-08-2011 at 12:39 AM.
    >P E S T I L E N C E<
    >T H E L A N I S<

Community Member

i should i definitly reroll.
    To remind you how u cut and paste my quotes

To remind you how u cut and paste my quotes
    Thank you!
    >P E S T I L E N C E<
    >T H E L A N I S<

I didn't read the whole thread, I know it's old and all but to answer the original question:

YES - a sorcerer CAN beat a 300hp barbarian in any arena in one round.

Wait - what?

299 distractions in the front of the sorc...... while the 1 sneaks up from behind and bashes his head in.....
    Past Lives : 18pal/2rogue, 20fighter
    *A lady asked me one time if I could call her a cab from here.......so I didn't move and said "Your a cab"*

Would it be a lose if the sorcerer teleported out or would it be a draw?
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

well, I know a wizard can.
    A wizard has intelligence.

All he has to do is tell the barbarians in the room that the guy who can hit the other guys hardest gets shiney magical helmet and elixer to make him stronger.

Then after all of them kill each other, the one standing, almost dead, gets hit by a lightning bolt and dies..

wizard 300, barbarians 0
    Cannon fodder build The Stalwart Defender, Raid Tank
    Worst Shroud PUG EVER!!!!!! Epic Fail (started 1/13/10, necro'd 3/9/10, 4/20/10, raised dead 3/ 9/11, necro'd 4/9/11, 5/28/11, fame petition necro 8/5/11, necro'd 9/30/11, KIA 10/3/11, True reincarnated famed (by cleric Cordovan) 10/4/11,

/laugh

You are a funny man!!
    I concur with your thought.
    The one and only Aluecian - Congo Bowl I Champions, Team InB4Lock - Survival Builds(NEWEST BUILD IS AT POST #48): http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209152 Pic of Me, Post# 332 http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=163146&page=9

only Tukaw builds can be real good pvp'ers, for different reasons

I am going to take a stab at this quote. And I think I understand what Made is saying and why he is laughing (you have to get through his outrageous thick Quebecian accent ). The fact that your stating that "Tukaw's builds"... can be real good pvper's... is simply stating that by having that type of build makes anyone a good pvper is a tragic misnomar. Tukaw's build is a good pvping build because of Tukaw, period. I know a few Tukaw-like builds on our server and quite frankly they suck, not necessarily because of the build but because of the players playing them.

If that was not your intention of your statement, then I stand corrected; however, your statement is clear and unambiguous.
    The one and only Aluecian - Congo Bowl I Champions, Team InB4Lock - Survival Builds(NEWEST BUILD IS AT POST #48): http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209152 Pic of Me, Post# 332 http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=163146&page=9

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast