Now that I got to lvl 13 on my Pale Master and +6 items are available, I think it's time to finally establish a good gear setup. I would like tips and suggestions about which kind of important modifiers I can be missing, or nice items I can try to get.
NOTE: I play mostly solo, so I don't mind having the ultimate dps, lots of hp, etc. I just want to carry a good gear setup to help me reaching lvl 20 and enjoying some wizard destruction. Also, as a Pale Master I don't need fortification and deathblock. Not worrying about spell penetration VII and higher for now since I just got finger of death, but maybe this is a modifier I'll eventually have to get.
So, here's my current gear:
- HANDS: Master Transmuter Staff (Clever +6, Superior Potency VI, a few free Disintegrates)
- ROBE: Deathblock of Spearblock (good DR against archers, Deathblock is just because I can't find anything better)
- BOOTS: Striding +30%
- BELT: Greater False Life
- CLOAK: Resistance +4 (upgrading to +5 as soon as I find one and reach the min level)
- NECK: Health +6
- GOGGLES: Intricate Field Optics (+13 spot, and I just love the constant secret door scan)
- GLOVES: Ogre Power +6 (not necessary, but useful to melee a few constructs/skeletons)
- BRACERS: Necro dc +1, Evocation dc +1
- HELM: Wizardry V (upgrading to better versions as soon as I reach the min level)
- RING 1: Featherfall
- RING 2: Blindness Ward (not necessary, but can't find anything better)
- TRINKET: Kaelth's Touch (great DR 5/evil for solo)