Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you.

Default Thank you.

You were probably hoping this was a drama thread, too bad. I'm just thanking the people in this game that have been great friends to me. They know who they are, or should at least. I appreciate the time and effort yall have put into me as a player and as a person. I know I will be getting trolls on this thread, but meh, if you're an unhappy person, go for it. I haven't been the nicest person in the world to certain people, I'm sorry for that. I have no excuse. All I can say is that this game is full of great people and players, just treat them with respect. The people that play this game are still human and can make mistakes, forgive them. Thanks to the people who've helped me, yall are awesome.

Thumbs up

Even if i am not amoung those peeps you consider your friends, that wouldnt be possible by the little knowledge we have of each other, we play sometimes in the same party so i have to put my 2 cents here and give you the tip of the hat for this post... nice one Bear. Actually i want to say that if most of the players had the humbleness and wisdom to post threads like this maybe the forum was not a source of drama and nonsense that unfortunately often is, so i have also to thank you for this call.
    “Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance”
    Pakidobom / Axanon / Enro / Frederichtho - Loot
    Cannith Server

Community Member

I had fun with you. Were you in that 3 hr jungle of khyber with me. That was fun
    Cannith - Noehealz, Protectorjon, Noebuffs, Mortion

Quote Originally Posted by morticianjohn View Post
    I had fun with you. Were you in that 3 hr jungle of khyber with me. That was fun
    Not sure man, my memory isn't that great to be honest I just wrote this because there is so much hate on our server and it's been upsetting me quite a bit, the people that I like to run with are awesome people, not because they are the best geared, but because they are decent people and are great to have a laugh with. I just hope that people can realize that this is a game, and that it's here to have fun. Alot of people lose sight of that when they get into higher levels and think it is all about getting the best loot and being the best in everything. You don't really need to stop having fun to do that though, people get super angry when things don't go their way though. Their choice, I can't stop it. But it does make it less fun for others around you when you start raging because something doesn't go your way. I know that it can be hard to control yourself if someone loots something that they will probably never use... but you'll get it eventually.

I don't even play on Cannith, but +1 for a nice post amid some nasty times.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.

We need more love around here, I have probably played with you at some point during my time on Cannith, as I've mingled with many people. Thank you for posting this, to hell with the trolls!

Out of the mists of chaos he rides, bike in his crotch and sword at his side!
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doomrider.
    Na na, na na.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dannos View Post
    We need more love around here... to hell with the trolls!
    /Signed
    “Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance”
    Pakidobom / Axanon / Enro / Frederichtho - Loot
    Cannith Server

Am disappoint. MOAR DRAMA
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    Am disappoint. MOAR DRAMA
    Drama is funny to watch, I'm not gonna disagree. But it tears apart certain players relationships with one another and that blows. When you aren't a part of the drama and it doesn't affect you, it's all fine and dandy. When it finally affects how you perceive another player, or other players perceive you. That can be a problem. That's where most of the drama comes from, people perceive things the way they want to see them, logic and reason are thrown out the window most of the time. Anyway, I seem to be ranting, so I'm gonna go play some more

Default Oh no there's a bear in my bed!

Love you and always will! You're an amazing person, and I'm lucky to have met you. <3
    Irprettyful - 28 cleric / Isingpretty - 28 bard / Pinkhaired - COMPLETIONIST undead thingy (wiz) / Prettypacco - she lives up to her name 28 (12monk/4pali/4fighter)/Irprettyepic -28 (12 monk/6 ranger/2 pali) / Irprettylost - 28 shiradi thing

A Tribe Called Zerg

Quote Originally Posted by bigcrashzone View Post
    Drama is funny to watch, I'm not gonna disagree. But it tears apart certain players relationships with one another and that blows. When you aren't a part of the drama and it doesn't affect you, it's all fine and dandy. When it finally affects how you perceive another player, or other players perceive you. That can be a problem. That's where most of the drama comes from, people perceive things the way they want to see them, logic and reason are thrown out the window most of the time. Anyway, I seem to be ranting, so I'm gonna go play some more
    Was only joking ofc. As many people couldn't figure out, considering the sea of neg -rep. Oh well, peeps be dumb, idc about it.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    Was only joking ofc. As many people couldn't figure out, considering the sea of neg -rep. Oh well, peeps be dumb, idc about it.
    Sarcasm doesn't go well with text but I knew you were joking, I got the same thing for posting a sarcastic "Cry more please" and "Cool story bro" people just don't understand that sometimes we don't actually mean the things we say. It's perception, when people don't understand something they will take offense to it. It's how the world works. I apologize that you got neg rep for being sarcastic. Hopefully more people will think about something before they automatically have an opinion about it.

I made a picture for you. But the thread I posted it in got deleted. Oh and you changed your avatar. :<

Only YOU can spread the love!
    Vanelle...Voltt...Pacefalm...Shakirah...Serenaide. ..Extremely...Hardaa...Fastaa...8 others
    Meanie head of Hella Pro and a suffering altoholic
    Seriously altoholism isn't that bad sometimes I like having 18 dif- SOMEONE HELP ME

Just cuz...

Cool story bro!

But seriously, good read.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Community Member

Don't Hate the Game. Hate the Player!

Quote Originally Posted by mournbladereigns View Post
    Don't Hate the Game. Hate the Player!
    Not quite there shouldn't be hate anywhere, ever. Hate is basically an emotion that shouldn't be felt at any time whatsoever. But y'know haters gonna hate I suppose.

Chucky.. whatever it is you're on... I hate you for not sharing it <_<

Anyways, I'm a drama troll, but even I know when to pull out the sunshine and lollipops. So here goes:
    May everyone get along and not put each other down. May we be full of giggles and glee. May we run around the maypole together, blowing kisses and farting rainbows.

Peace.

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    *Snip*
    My housemate (flatmate, whatever you call it) has a big crush on your voice.

Yiiiiihhhhheeeeeeeeeee.....

Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    Chucky.. whatever it is you're on... I hate you for not sharing it <_<

Anyways, I'm a drama troll, but even I know when to pull out the sunshine and lollipops. So here goes:
    May everyone get along and not put each other down. May we be full of giggles and glee. May we run around the maypole together, blowing kisses and farting rainbows.

Peace.
    I'm not on anything man, just tired of people hating each other for no reason as I have said before, I know it may be hard to believe coming from me, but it is truly what I believe. As for farting rainbows, I would if I could man.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnychic View Post
    Love you and always will! You're an amazing person, and I'm lucky to have met you. <3
    I try although I doubt I am worthy of such praise. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast