Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

You'll want that for your firewall.
    Water savant.

Community Member Defenestration's Avatar

One can always wait till after they are done running Delara's and Necro 2 for going water savant.

Quote Originally Posted by soulaeon View Post
    Water savant.
    Any caster build should go fire savant till level ~17-18. That is, until after orchard, gh, etc.
    Active
    EU player since release, US player since the summer of 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by soulaeon View Post
    Water savant.
    You should start as fire savant at least up to level 12, even only for firewall. You can get blood of dragons easily from Gianthold (Assuming you have it) and swap all your spells for free once you decide to change savant. I'd stay with fire up to level 15-16 then switch to water.
    I learned that the hard way, didn't use firewall and it was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute-Omniscience View Post
    Any caster build should go fire savant till level ~17-18. That is, until after orchard, gh, etc.
    gotta disagree here (aside from being more like level 16 and not 17-18 imo) as an air savant would be much easier to recover from i.e. spell swap. You could still keep useful FW and niacs DoT as well as amped up elec spells. This would also have a better senergy with the OP's origional plan of a water savant with an air second since it would only reguire 1-2 spell swaps.
    To err is human, to forgive is divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
    Jinger~Docholiday~Fritobandito~Bandshee~Grudock~Seigeengine

Wait, I thought Acid Savant was the new Fire due to Acid Rain.
    Once I get my moods under control, I might actually get a character past level 7... ooh, shiny!

Paladins got some love! Now for Warpriests...

Community Member

I said "water savant" because that was what the original poster said they were making lol.
    gotta disagree here (aside from being more like level 16 and not 17-18 imo) as an air savant would be much easier to recover from i.e. spell swap. You could still keep useful FW and niacs DoT as well as amped up elec spells. This would also have a better senergy with the OP's origional plan of a water savant with an air second since it would only reguire 1-2 spell swaps.
    Also agreed. It's easier to transition between water and air.
    Everyone might not have access to the Blood of Dragons, and I know I certainly never got mine when they said we'd get 2 for free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12