Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Hmmm

Hmmm

It sounds like Aganthor "did" this while supp3nuhn is postulating?
    No actually i did this but whatever.

I'd play that safe if hitting it with a full streak running, though I do know from experience that if you're outside of the level range, or group is, for streak maintenance then it doesn't matter. I have repeated this a number of times hence my elite streak is only up to around 76 by level 14.

Just as an update to this thread:

The Cove event does not break the BB streak.

Tested only at two levels over character level, I don't know if this is relevant or not.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    I've not done one yet on a streak-eligible character, but just TR'd one of mine this past weekend. Things like the Catacombs, Deleras, etc. where you actually have to enter the quest, do those plot-only phases disrupt your streak?

ie, the bulk of the Catacombs is level 3, but the "yap to the archbishop dude" ones are all 2s. If they don't disrupt and only the 3s matter, I'll plan to hit it on elite at 5th. If the 2s with zero XP can disrupt the streak, I'll hit it at 4th.

I know someone's checked these already - help a brother out with some info?

Thanks in advance
    I have just competed one of the 'yap at the archbishop' quests. I was only able to open it on normal (I even went in with an alt that had done the chain on elite earlier, and she was also only able to open it on normal).
    I was lvl 4, on a hard difficulty streak and my chain was _not_ broken. The score card told me it would be broken, but thankfully it didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12