Thread: Acid Wit

Default Acid Wit

Honestly had never bothered to run this quest till tonight, but experienced what I believe to be a rather unusual occurrence. We were on Elite, had 2 healers, one of which was a hireling, one was another player. At the end optional, the healers SP totally disappeared. Not sure if this was a mechanic of the quest or what, but other than the Reaver raid leach possibility, we had never encountered this before. Made finishing a tad bit more interesting, but has anyone else encountered this? I was on a monk, another guildy was on a barb with a fvs hireling, and another guildy was on his fvs.
    Originally Posted by Eladrin
    I often word things in ways that cause the most speculation and panic, because I'm capricious and mean.
    Argo: Cydia - Ariasa

Hmm, ran that quest a few times. never heard of this before.

Was on a fighter, however. but i never heard the healers complaining...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    You may now return to your WoW bashing.
    Fweebie
    "Crouching Tiger Hidden Nerfbat!"

Never seen or heard of this happening before. If you can duplicate it, definitely bug report it.

I've run this a fair few times, including a couple of times this week on my Favored Soul. That is not a mechanic of the quest that i know of. Then again, usually just before the boss drops i start heading back upstairs so i can use that shrine and then drop down. Do you know anything more about what the FvS was doing? and did it happen to both the hire and the player?

Don't recall seeing that the FVS was doing anything unusual to be honest. We had just shrined before the end fight and his SP was still at about 60-75%. The hireling was nearly full. The optional spawns and we proceed to start killing, when the FVS says in chat "hey where did all my sp go?" I look, as best I can with the new interface, and his SP is gone, as is the hireling. Was very odd. We still completed no real problem, but we were wondering if that fit in somehow with the theme of the quest?

We kill their high theurge so swarms of trogs come out for revenge. Praying to their troggie god or whatnot, all of our divine power was depleted or something along those lines. Never really encountered anything like that. Again, it was my first time actually running this quest and we flew through it on elite basically figuring it out as we went. Not sure that we did anything odd (quest is fairly straightforward), so don't know if we did something that triggered this.

We didn't bug report it because it wasn't a big deal, FVS just ended up scroll healing I believe, and frankly, we weren't certain if it was WAI. I only mentioned it on the forums because it was pretty unusual.
    Originally Posted by Eladrin
    I often word things in ways that cause the most speculation and panic, because I'm capricious and mean.
    Argo: Cydia - Ariasa