Community Member

Default Test Mabar Early Please!!!

My suggestion is that you bring Mabar out for 1-2 days about two weeks before Halloween just in case something or other is wrong like with the cove, we'll still have a chance of playing it by Halloween when it matters.
    "You Shall Not Pass!!!" Gandolf... The original wizard who thought he could tank.

Yes, please do.
    Rumor has it you have a test server...
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

/Signed....

Not all that bothered by the cove being late due to issues, 'cus I already have most of what I want from it... However I missed Mabar last year, and can really use a couple docents...
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

Quote Originally Posted by cdemeritt View Post
    Not all that bothered by the cove being late due to issues, 'cus I already have most of what I want from it...
    You, sir, are in the minority. I have upgrades to make and so do a lot of other people. New toons have been made in the past year and some peeps have never seen the event. Fix it fast, I say!!!

Back to the topic: I'm sure the thought of making sure the new Arti class and their little dogs don't crash Mabar has crossed the minds of the developers. It crossed mine and I don't even work for Turbine.
    I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they're going and hook up with 'em later on - Mitch Hedberg
    Silverweb - Silverwren - Silverware - Daydream - Dubbelklik

Default Agreed

/signed

need a lot of Mabar items and usually don't have all the time I need to during the event to make them all. Would hate to see it shortened extensively for the same kind(s) of issues. Cove on the other hand I have really farmed to excess and am not missing terribly yet. Maybe by the weekend (if fixed by then) I'll warm up to hours of torch setting :P