Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    The Hatchery danotmano1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The rainy side of earth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default A plea from a VIP to Turbine!!

    I've been playing nearly a year now, and never have I seen or heard more complaints and rampant bugs in game..

    Crashing is now extremely common, and in some cases people have entirely given up playing. Horrible lag and a boatload of bugs seems to be contributing to this.

    I can't help but wonder why these issues weren't fixed before they went live.. Isn't that the POINT of having Lamma land? It's not like these issues were invisible before, there are TONS of posts regarding most of these problems.


    I'm all for new content, and updates. I'm also pretty happy with Turbine in general, but this latest fiasco seems kind of ridiculous.

    It seems like the Cove is also really borking things now that it has been added back on top of the bugs and lag issues.
    *edit* Yay for Turbine. They've temporarily disabled this.

    Turbine can you please fix the existing bugs BEFORE you move forward? PLEASE?
    Thank you!!

    - A concerned customer
    Last edited by danotmano1998; 09-19-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

  2. #2
    Community Member DarkAlchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Lamania, per the devs, is called a preview server not a beta or a test server.

  3. #3
    Community Member somenewnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,491

    Default

    They have test servers.

    Cannith, Khyber, Orien..........
    I'm piking at work.
    I disarm traps........with my face!

  4. #4
    Community Member Bodic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    Lamania, per the devs, is called a preview server not a beta or a test server.
    per teh devs it is labled a preview server, but it is a test server as is the other super secret one still called preview, but it is for testing.

  5. #5
    Community Member Synnestar35791's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312

    Thumbs up Yep...

    Couldn't agree more on just a PROFESSIONALISM note....
    Greed overpowers service these days anyway.
    Sell it first, then fix it.
    should be FIX IT , then sell it...


  6. #6
    Community Member Thrudh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    17,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Crashing is now extremely common, and in some cases people have entirely given up playing. Horrible lag and a boatload of bugs seems to be contributing to this.

    I can't help but wonder why these issues weren't fixed before they went live.. Isn't that the POINT of having Lamma land? It's not like these issues were invisible before, there are TONS of posts regarding most of these problems.
    I don't remember any posts about Llama crashing or horrible lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

  7. #7
    The Hatchery danotmano1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The rainy side of earth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    I don't remember any posts about Llama crashing or horrible lag.
    Not the lag, the bugs. My bad for not being more specific in my post.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload