Community Member

Default First Completionist/Artificer

A big thank you to Subpardps (Mitu) and Gloom for a great run this last week. I think this is the first completionist ready toon on any server, and the first on Orien for sure.

Also a big thank you to my wife who has been very understanding this week. Between work and the game I have spent like 1 hour with her :P.

For what it's worth the class is super fun to level. You can do almost anything and build the toon so many different ways.

Titanticus
    Last edited by Aelowynne; 09-18-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Wooooooooot!!!!!!!
    Server: Orien
    Mitu - Wizard (16th life)
    Mitwo - Rogue Shadar-Kai (30th life) - completionist
    Swiing - Artificer (10th life) Supherring - Sorcerer (6th life)

Talking

Congrats! I was watching the race to 20 between you and kashek. haha
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

Awesome. Congratulations.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

grats on completionist... again.

Congrats - you really know how to level fast

Shalera et al.

Gratz.

Btw, coming in U12, the new class is: Commoner, for our beloved completionists
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Congrats...
    btw, you look like Buzz Liteyear from the back. Is the dog named woody?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That ship has sailed, came back, sailed again, got raided by pirates, became a pirate ship, got cursed to chase after the Flying Dutchman for three centuries, got exorcised to fight in the American Civil War, then got modernized to fight in both World Wars, participated in the D-Day landing and is a decommissioned museum/restaurant now in Key West, Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

Btw: Technically, you are not a completionist yet. You lack the Artificer PL, as long as you stay 20 on this life.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

Omg only 25% Fortification!! Shame on you!!

Gratz!!

Will take me at least another week or 2 until im done..too much RL work.
    Wayfinder: Drache-V26, Taragon-V4 Quarterstaff-Bot, Iridal-Cleric, Xar-Level 4 Mule

congrats

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Congrats Titan! a well deserved achievment, id say it ingame but my pc's gone kaput atm for a few more days until i can run system recovery on it

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    Btw: Technically, you are not a completionist yet. You lack the Artificer PL, as long as you stay 20 on this life.
    Nice Pointless Spam Post, i suppose every achievment has to have someone troll it.
    Orien - The Myths
    Ameratsu (3x TR Monk)
    Senpo (4x TR FvS)
    Senjo (13x TR Sorcerer) - First 20 Druid in DDO

Quote Originally Posted by WoD-IroN View Post
    Nice Pointless Spam Post, i suppose every achievment has to have someone troll it.
    If you had paid a bit more attention to the thread, or maybe also another one, you might have realized that what I said is actually only a remark I made after I gave my sincere compliments to this achievement.

Calling me troll is not appropriate, especially not considering the fact that I used an emoticon to emphazize my non-sincererity in my post.

Does a screen shot of a dead evon5 golem count as a completion, also without having talked to the dwarf?

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    If you had paid a bit more attention to the thread, or maybe also another one, you might have realized that what I said is actually only a remark I made after I gave my sincere compliments to this achievement.

Calling me troll is not appropriate, especially not considering the fact that I used an emoticon to emphazize my non-sincererity in my post.

Does a screen shot of a dead evon5 golem count as a completion, also without having talked to the dwarf?
    i saw your other post, hence why i called your troll post a pointless one, you could of left it at just the congrats post however you decided to make another post just to point out he doesnt have the comp PL yet, why? when he clearly and everyone else clearly knows this already and already know the reason why (stated in OP). also stated in OP is "first completionist ready" meaning he isnt claiming completionist yet, just that he is ready to unlock comp.
    ah yes i didnt realise the emote icon makes all posts non troll, ill bear that in mind.

as for your golem point, read titan's op again please (ironic you tell me to read posts more carefully) where he states he is completionist ready (not completionist yet) and further makes sure we know this by even including a screenshot of his TR timer meaning its totally impossible for him to be completionist yet, but i suppose like you say.. just got to pay abit more attention.

my first post still stands, yours was a pointless an uneeded post, this is a thread for congratulating a player on a milestone achievment that he has worked hard to do, yet here we are totally derailing this thread.

if you wish to continue this, then please PM me, i wont reply anymore in this post, this isnt the place for it
    Orien - The Myths
    Ameratsu (3x TR Monk)
    Senpo (4x TR FvS)
    Senjo (13x TR Sorcerer) - First 20 Druid in DDO

OP - Grats, thats an amazing achievement, I am personally blown away at how fast you leveled.. (Seriously, whats your secret because I'm obviously doing something wrong here, lol)

To the person calling others a troll - LOL What YOU did was troll, seriously.

EDIT for clarity: By the person calling others a troll I mean Wod
    Last edited by Xionanx; 09-19-2011 at 07:42 AM.

There's a difference between nitpicking and trolling.

I apologize for doing the former. I don't plead guilty for the latter.

Nice..
    What's final life going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by ycheese123 View Post
    Congrats! I was watching the race to 20 between you and kashek. haha
    In Kasheks defence he had to group with gimps like me in Shavarath

Gratz Titan.....I don't think many doubted it would be you.

I am not sure which is more impressive though...your incredible game skills, or your Waggro management ability

And @ Karl...I don't think too many are going to mistake your sincerity for trolling. Some people can't see past the words to read the meaning.

Congratulations.

I am glad you had fun doing this and that your family was so supportive of your endeavor. That is a win all around.